logo

Fake Passport Websites
Scam or Real?
4. (10 mins ago)
aliwholesales.com
Seller is scam and he doesn’t deliver orders
5. (13 mins ago)

Volaris Contacts & Informations

Volaris

Posted: 2011-03-07 by    LAXMess

Bad Service

This is the first time any of my family members flys with this airline. Horrible service. The flight was to land in TJ Mx at 11:30pm 3/6/11 and was routed to Mexicali. They didnt let them board another plane until 9:00am of the following day.(today).
Comments Mexico Airlines
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of May, 2011 by   VLLLLL 0 Votes
well i agreee 200% you are lucky aleast you flight they are a rippp offffff son unos rateros!!! they took the money of my acount and they dont want to pay it back i lost the tickets, and they will give you credit for it but even tho you have money enough to buy the tiket but they want to charge the taxes??? what in the hell is this right!!! DON BUY TIKETS ONLINE OR JUST DONT USE VOLARIS!!!
 2nd of Jun, 2011 by   ratasvolaris 0 Votes
heyyyy peplo dont flight with volaris, , , , , they stole things frome my baggage about 250 dolars, , , , , , , , , , , , , heyyyyyyy no vuelen por volares son unos rateros le sacaron de la maleta como 250 de regalos, , , , y el estupido de su disque supervisor Adolfo Garcia ... inepto dice que antes de salirte del aeropuerto tienes que checar que los rateros de volaris no te hayan bajato todo aaaaaa sin olvidar que te cobran sobrepeso, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , para despues quitarte tus cosas, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ratasvolaris
 10th of Jun, 2011 by   Donna K Moore 0 Votes
Volaris is horrible. They seem to continue to say they want to help but they continue to give the run around!! I've been arguing with them since February. They charged me twice for a flight. It took about a month and multiple emails and a lot of hours spent on the phone with them to finally recognize that they did in fact charge me twice. They advised me that the refund would take 30-45 days. Today I called to find out the status of my refund and it was never submitted!! Now they are requesting MORE documentation and proof that they took my money. I advised I would contact my attorney and bank and they don't care. I guess my $500 refund will continue to have to wait. They will not do anything to help a customer. They only say they care about your time but will do nothing to help!!
 16th of Jul, 2012 by   lion4ever 0 Votes
I agree yesterday july 15 2012 Volaris airlines in mexico, that also have flight within the u.s are thiefs, they stoled $1.500 dollars from us. i had prepaid round trip flights for my 3 children 18yrs16yrs and 12, what they did they lured the minors to a different boarding gate that wasn't the correct one until the plane took off, then they treid to say that the passenger were not there to board, when initially the flight was at 10.34am and delayed until 2pm. and still lost the flight, and the money because they do not give u another flight, you have to purchase them all over again. they also have the worst customer service in the world, they suck and besides that they charged me 60dlrs overweight luggae bastards...I WILL NEVER EVER USE VOLARIS AGAIN IN MY LIFE, I RATHER TAKE A DAMM BUS.
 20th of Jul, 2012 by   Mr. Eddie Lopez 0 Votes
VOLARIS is a bad airline. Please don't fly with this company. Please pay extra for another carrier...
 22nd of Jul, 2012 by   lion4ever 0 Votes
NOW VOLARIS HAS PARTNERED WITH SOUTHWEST AIRLINES, SO BE CAREFUL ABOUT SOUTHWEST AS WELL.
 12th of Sep, 2012 by   Upsetting unhappy 0 Votes
Volaris and all its personnel are people on a self-aggrandazing guest to feel power over customers in need of their service. They charge or deny services or assistance to others malevolently. This company's personnel are uneducated arrogant and rude. They have no regards to people emergencies and do not want to yield to customers' needs and from personal experience, neither TSA supervisors nor Custom agents can make them change their ways. The US really needs to create the bureau that over looks and regulate the horrible service international airlines offer US citizens. Beware to get on this airline aircraft over seas because you will be at their mercy for any charge or change to your itenerary. Also, regardless of embassy or consulate regulations, if they want to refuse you from boarding they simply can, as they most rudely said to me "we are not a US airline, we are a private Mexican company and we make our own policies." Also, Southwest is somewhat affiliated or owned perhaps by the same person, which makes sense why Southwest is also declining in service as stated recently on the news, denying a lady from boarding due to her cleavage size. Stay away from Volaris and maybe even Southwest.
 3rd of Oct, 2012 by   frustrated no longer a customer 0 Votes
We tried ordering tickets on line and then there system messed up. So we had no choice but to call customer service. They took all the information and at the end informed that the charges were $100.00 more then the internet price. Trying arguing with them but they insisted that there was nothing that could be done. Internet and the call center pricing are different and can not be matched. To make it even more upsetting, since my mother was the one on the phone, they scared her about the prices and told her that there was no guarantee of the internet prices and if she went back on line, the seats would not be available. They forced her to purchase the tickets. She was practically crying. I wanted to rip there eyes out. There customer service sucks and they have no consideration for the customers. They just lost about $3000.00 a year from our family...
 1st of Nov, 2012 by   Upsetwithvolaris 0 Votes
I got charged more than one thousand dollars without my authorization aka "steeling", since they had my creditcard info. They are all rude, nobody wants to help with the refund of my money : ( . Son unos rateros me robaron de mi tarjeta mas de mil dolares y no me los quieren devolver. No compren de VOLARIS son unos puercos los representantes y repugnantes. Lo baratos boletos de volaris aveces salen caros. Mexico / flights
 17th of Nov, 2012 by   Beware of Volaris 0 Votes
I purchased airline tickets along with paying extra for the flex plan where I could make a change to my ticket dates without a penalty and would only incur the fare difference on a new ticket. I couldn't make my trip this November and went online to change my ticket for another time. The website said that there was an error and was forcing me to call the customer service. On Thursday I called and was quoted a price of $71.00 per ticket exchange which they couldn't explain what the charges were for. I asked if part of the charge was the extra $24 for having an agent change my ticket and he said yes. I asked if I could have that waived since I would like to make the change online but that it is not allowing me to. He said, you can try online again. I walked him through the process and told them that it was still not allowing me make the change. I told him that I would try at home since I was using my work computer. On Friday afternoon, I tried to change my ticket again online and this time I wasn't allowed to go any further because there was a "stored issue ticket" fee (something to those words) and it stated that I had to call the call center. I called the call center and was told that my ticket had been modified already. I explained that it was not modified and the dates that are on my ticket are the same dates. He looked into it and found that the previous agent had marked it as modified and that was the reason it wasn't allowing any change. He said that he would undo the change and that I could do the change on the website, I tried again and it wasn't allowing me. So he asked for my new travel dates and then quoted me over $200 per ticket. I asked him why am I getting quoted $200 when I have the flex plan to be able to make the change with no penalty and to just pay the difference of the fares. He noticed this and then told me that the change would be $122 per ticket. I asked him why I was quoted $71 the other day. He said it was because of a promotion that was going on right now with 20% to 60% off and asked if I was aware of this promotion. I told him that that promotion was for travel before the 15th of March and I am travelling March 31st. He told me to give him a minute and he will check. 10 minutes later someone else comes on the line as I was a new person. I told the person that I was on hold with Oscar who was checking on something for me. This new person (Eduardo) proceeded to ask me what I wanted to do and so I had to start all over. He then proceeded with checking on the dates for March and quoted me $122. I explained the situation again and he said it was because there were limited tickets available and so the prices go up. I told him that actually the ticket prices dropped down $1.00 from yesterday's prices. He said that he would check on it and would get back to me in a minute. 10 minutes later a new person answered the phone. I had to explain the situation all over and then asked to speak with a Supervisor. He gave me a name Pichardo. The new agent said that the other agent had misquoted me and that the new price per ticket change was $92 and that he was working on this with his supervisor. When I asked for the breakdown of the fees, he couldn't tell me. I mentioned my concern about the different prices that I have been given. He told me that he would check on it and will get back in one minute. 15 minutes later, a new person comes on the line and it was Pichardo. I asked him if he was aware of what was going on because the previous agent was working with him on this and he didn't know anything about it. So I had to repeat everything over again. When I asked about the difference in ticket per change prices, he said that there were notes on the screen that when I was quoted the $71.00 on Thursday and that I was told that I only had 1 hour to decide that fare because it was "promotional". I explained that the agent didn't tell me that and I proceeded to ask Pichardo what type of promotion was that about? He said that it was for that day only. I told him that the agent never said anything about it being for one hour and only told me that I would be able to try to change my ticket online and not get charged the extra $24. When I shared my concerned that I am being given all these different quotes, even the recent $122, Pichardo said that he would look into it and get back to me. Another 10 minutes later he said that the ticket per change price would be $92 and couldn't tell me what the breakdown of the fare was. This was at 4 pm. He said that the website should be working and that he doesn't see a problem with me trying to change my ticket on line because it is allowing to do it on his end. I told him that I would use another computer home. Three hours later, I used my home computer and again, it forces me to call the call center. So I called and spoke with Jesus Lopez. I was given the price of $122 (probably saw all the screen notes). When I complained about the different prices he said he was because of the availablity of tickets and the promotion going on. I explained that my flight dates were not a part of the promotion and wouldn't be affected. Also that three hours ago I called and was given a lower price. He said that he would check into it and then came back with a "best price" of $106 and couldn't provide me with the breakdown. When I told him that when I go online to Volaris to price out two tickets, it is only $131 more than what I paid for my November tickets. My flex plan allows me to pay the fare difference so why am I being charged over $200. He said that lower price that I am getting was for new tickets and that I was changing tickets and not purchasing new tickets. I told him that if I were to do this online, these are the ticket prices that I would get as if I was purchasing new tickets. While I was on the phone with him, I noticed that my updated tickets shows in red "EXCHANGED TICKET" and I asked him why it now states this because I haven't made any exchanges yet. He said that the previous agent must have made the change. I have asked them that I would like to resolve this issue and the agent said that he couldn't do anything about it only to make the change at $106 per ticket.
 23rd of Apr, 2013 by   jennifer Frank-Betancourt 0 Votes
AFTER PURCHASING A PROMOTIONAL TICKET VOLARIS WOULD NOT HONOR NOR CREDIT THE TICKET
I purchased A ROUND TRIP promotional ticket from LAX to ZCL (Zacatecas) for February 15, 2013. When I arrived at LAX Volaris Check-In they would NOT honor the promotional ticket. I had a printout of my reservation with code number and departing dates, and return dates. They still would NOT HONOR the ticket. I had to call custom services over and over in hopes to clear the problem. Customer Service insisted that I had just purchased a return ticket. I was forced to pay $192.70 for ticket, and $20.70 for my luggage (TOTAL OF $213.40). I had no choice but to make the charges on my Citi credit card to pay the $213.40
On April 12, 2013 I called trusting and hoping that Volaris would refund the $213.40. After waiting on the phone line for over 40 minutes, Volaris refused to refund the money. They advised me to make a complaint. I asked the customer services person to open a case on my complaint and to please let me speak to a manager. He again referred me to make a complaint to Volaris.com/complaint. I told him that the complaint would not solve the problem. All I wanted was a refund for the total of $213.40. I know it’s not a large amount of money, but VOLARIS NEEDS TO PRACTICE HONESTY AND INTEGRITY. VOLARIS should refund tickets or give some sort of credit to customers.
2 Corinthians 8:22
Providing for honest things, not only in the sight of the LORD, but also before men. Be very fearful of GOD!

5th of Nov, 2013 by   verito1226 0 Votes
I have a big problem with Volaris. You have the worst airline i have ever trveled with. Starting from the begining of trip. In Chicago. Checking-in took like about 1hour and 30min. We were not able to check-in online. We tried to check-in over the phone but they told us there would be a charge. Second those people you have working at the conter are rude no personality what so ever...!!! No nothing..have a good flight...just here are your passes ..and move along!!! Then on our way home...form Guadalajara. The experiance GOT WORSE!!! we checkedn in early for our flight. thought, had our bags checked by the TSA? in front of us. they put a zip tie on it in front of us! so it was locked and secure when it was sent down the belt way to get put on the plane...we got our boarding passes...when to our gat to wait for our flight. flight supposed to depart at 5:25pm local time...we are sitting around and notice the time its 5pm..we have not starteed boarding yet?? Hmmm..no announcments have been...its 5:30pm...Still no announcments made and nothing on the board still says on time...5:45pm...nothing yet...and no one from Volaris is at the counter near the terminal...finally someone does show up!! We go and ask ...what is going on...and they say oh your flight is delayed 2.5 hours!!! Really...No annoucement made and still at 6:15pm...nothing was said...the board still said still on time...this is crazy ...no one made annoucment we had to go ask...what kind of service is that...people had to call family memebers in Chicago ...to let them know we were going to be delayed!!..but no one said a thing...next finally our flight is ready we have to go to another gate to board our plane...Then the stewrdesses were very rude and obnoxious...no manners what so ever...they had decided to move my over head luggage around to make room for others lugggage...one of my carry-ons had a ceramic bowl i purchased ...she just grabbed the bag and shoved it around...and i told her please becarful it has a fragile items...she rolled her eyes at me and said..then you get up and fix it...That was rude of her...And last and most disappointing thing about this whole trip ..I got home to open my suitcase and found out I have been robbed/violated...all the silver jewelry I had purchased for myself and gifts for family have been all stolen also my sunglasses, some other personal jewelry, ohh and a small micky mouse box ...Really, I can not believe, that you have theives working for this company. I will make sure that I post this to as many websites as I can...So no one travels with this airline...We try to support the latino community but how can you when you are treated like shit by your own people..This is the worst expereicance I have ever had with the any airlines. I hope all those people that stole my items enjoy what I bought, with my hard earned money. I just wanted to let you know I am going to be posting this over and over agian. I know I am not the only one who has been wronged by this Airlines!!
 15th of Dec, 2014 by   Pascal André 0 Votes
We just got back from a Puerto Vallarta flight to Mexico City with Volaris. Their staff is arrogant and rude and their policies extremely sneaky. Es una banda de rateros!

We talked to various Volaris staff once we arrived at the airport, and they stated after looking at our hand luggage that we did not need to check it in. Then we presented ourselves at the gate 2 hours early, and they still said nothing to us until 10 minutes before boarding: suddenly we had to pay $400 pesos for each item of hand luggage. They purposely waited until it was too late to check our luggage (which would have been free). They said we obviously couldn't read (it is not at all clear on the site when booking) and accused us of lying about talking to staff at the airport Volaris reception. They also said that most airlines charge for hand luggage, which is a ridiculous statement. After taking these costs into account, it would have been cheaper to fly Aeroméxico, a far more luxurious option.

The Volaris manager in the Puerto Vallarta airport departure area is named Liliana. Liliana is hands down the rudest person we have ever met in air travel, and we fly regularly (at least once a week) for work and pleasure. She made insulting statements about our appearance, our sexuality, and our mental abilities. I walked away from her, determined to buy a ticket with Aeroméxico or Interjet and just abandon my ticket with Volaris, but the other airlines were sold out. If I were her boss, I would fire her before she does yet more damage to the Volaris brand.

On the plane they give you absolutely nothing to drink. I asked for water to take some pills and was refused, shocking.

I strongly strongly recommend you avoid travelling with Volaris, even if this means paying more with the competition. It is not worth the hassle, the rudeness, and the hidden costs.

Jury Duty Fraud Prevention Tips