Viv3lab Ltd

Unauthorized shipment/payment

S. Barber
Kelowna, British Columbia
Canada
I sent for a free sample of the Life Cleanse Formula with the understanding that I would pay shipping only. ($3.99)
I received the "free" bottle and tried it. It didn't seem to do anything, most certainly no weight loss of any kind. I thought "OK, for 3.99 I'm not going to loose any sleep over this" however, today I received another bottle of the same product with an insert that says I've been charged 82.95 pounds (UK$) which has definately NOT been authorized. I am in the process of cancelling my credit card and will be DEFINATELY initiating an investigation as well as a refund for this.
In my opinion, this product is useless and the business methods used are fraudulent.
I now want a FULL REFUND.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Canada Complaint category Diet Products
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

11th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes

Viv3lab Ltd - taking money from bank account without my consent
viv3
Dundee
Scotland|Tayside
United Kingdom

I to got a free sample of life clense from this company (it did not work ) i went to the bank to find i am over drawn the company have taken 3 seperate charges of £75.00 from my account i have e mailed them and cannot get a reply and when i phone i get put through to a call centre i have only recieved 1 package (apart from the free sample) which i have not opened cos i want a refund
 11th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
as before i have written the company is in dundee tayside but that is the wrong info
 16th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
I am aware that on a number of occasions you have had unauthorized access to my account.
I would like to make clear to your company that on first instance I entered into a contract with yourselves was to take advantage of your free offer.
I did not agree or give you consent to making withdrawals from my account from that point forward irrespective of whether I order goods or not.
I am aware of the number of times you have accessed my account in attempt to fraudulently obtain money.

I would like to draw your attention to two recent attempts of entering my account date 15th 07.09 in which you attempted to withdraw £31.90. Total £63.80.

I am kindly requesting and make crystal clear that you re-credit my account with this amount immediately as I DID NOT then, now or in the near or distant future sign up/or consent to YOUR COMPANY VIV3LAB LTD.

If I do not see in my bank statement a credit of the above amount on the above date, I will be taking the matter further.

I await a response in an email

sandra-crooks@hotmail.co.uk

Last order date 6.07. 09 all previous orders are being checked to any card holder to the same address.
 26th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes

Viv3lab Ltd - fraud
allison
great britain

i would like to make a complaint about viv3lab ltd they have been taking money out of my account for products i have not recieved 4 transactions how do i go about trying to get my money refunded thank you allison
 26th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
The products are worthless, All the products you see advertised on the INTERNET and TV and RADIO are worthless and THEY ARE SCAMS.

Google search these companies and check out any complaints before considering giving your credit info to ANYONE .

Dispute the charges with your card company.

Why are people so reckless with their credit info?...Because they're stupid, that's why.

Why don't people buy all this worthless sh*t LOCALLY?

Most of it can be found at WALMART or KMART.

If you can't find it LOCALLY, you don't need it!!...WISE UP AMERICA, before it's too late.
 27th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes

Viv3lab Ltd - Billed without consent
United Kingdom

How dare they do this to me. I wouldn't have known if my Credit card hadn't warned me about the bill going out - applause to Barclay Card for looking after one of it's customers - thank you Barclaycard.

I applied for a trial pack for which I paid postage and packing for and then got billed for £82.95. Talk about Fraud!!! Someone should go to prison for this.
 28th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes

Viv3lab Ltd - money charged without consent
VIV3 Ltd.
Nelson
British Columbia
Canada

Free sample offered through Facebook, with a $7.00 S&H charge. Now, three weeks later, there is an additional $133.58 charged twice on my credit card. I have received no notification of this charge, and do not authorize this.

Viv3lab Ltd - Acai Berry Detox
p.o.box 13511
eh49 7yh
Phone: 08082389891
viv3lab.com

I took the offer of 30-day free trial on a product Acai Berry Detox - I do not have access to the terms and conditions and have been invoiced for Approx £82.95 for a product I do not and have not reordered. I would like to know how these companies get such easy access to your account details. DO NOT TAKE UP THE FREE TRIAL because it is not free!!
The biges Fraid VIV3

I have recently received a package from you for pIlls I did not request or want them. The order nuber is 41493979. I will be returning these pills to you and expect you not to charge my crdit card with the invoice value of £82.85. I have also instructed my account to investigate the other payments you have fraudulently taken form my account. and these will be treated as fraud by the credit card company.
The following payments have been taken form my account and as a matter of urgency refund the money. Stop sending me any pills and close my customer account. I do not what your pills.
these are the fraudulently payment taken from my account.
Viv3 £74.45
Acaiburn £37.11
Maxiacailburn £36.83
Healthbeaut £9.29
Eliteberry £3.68
Viv3 £82.95
 1st of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
I am an ex Local Billing employee, the owners of www.acaiberryexclusive.com, www.acaiberry-lifecleanse.com and another sites with these fake diet products.

The owners of those sites are Clay Douglass ( http://www.linkedin.com/in/claydouglass) and Mitch Platt (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mitch-platt/4/271/878) and their plan is to scam as much possible and, then, go for another product and do the same (SCAM).

It is easy to contact them through the information who appears on the site registration of acaiberryexclusive:

ACAIBERRYEXCLUSIVE.COM - Whois Information
Registrant:
Douglass, Clay clay.douglass@viveraglobal.com
Domain name: ACAIBERRYEXCLUSIVE.COM
Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
viveraglobal, Hostmaster hostmaster@viveraglobal.com
+44.08082389891

Other addresses of these scammers:
Local Billing Ltd, Pau Claris, 100, Barcelona (they are operating from here)
clay.douglass@localbillinglimited.com
mitch.platt@localbillinglimited.com
claydouglass@gmail.com
 3rd of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
This looks like its a huge thing i myself have just been scammed but for me the cleanse tablets i never even received my so called risk free trial they took my postage sent me some and took £74 from my bank someone must know how to stop these people this is the last thing i need as im struggling as it is
 3rd of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
Has no one found any recourse against these i have recently been scammed myself even worse the so called risk free cleanse tablets i never received but have just received a bottle of them charging me £74 im gutted
 3rd of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
what a con this company is they have taken money out of my account with out permission please do not trade with them biggest con artists i have ever known and they are not contactable either what arse holes
HI GUMBO

To add insult to injury, my bank have just told me on phone (ABBEY) that as I have "signed" an order with this firm and given my card details, they can not stop any further debit attempts being made even if it goes into an unauthorized overdraft, with all those extra ramifications.

Back in a while, just off to close the account, completly: money safer under the bed!
 6th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
Facts:
a) I ordered Acai Berry and Life Cleanse on 19th June 2009
b) I requested the cancellation of both orders on the same day 19th June 2009
c) I received a confirmation on 22nd June that account for both products is cancelled and that such cancellation would be effective from 22nd June
d) On 7th July 2009 they charged my credit card £76.13
e) On 22nd July they charged my credit card £74.02

Action:
f) sent numerouse emails however some of them remained ignored and got automated reply to the others
g) i called them and they would say they would escalate the issue and that i should hear from them within 5 days...so i am waiting

Observations:
h) the company viv3lab was incorporated in scotland in february this year
i) the company has no director or any other officer at the moment. The person who acted as director for incorporation purpose resigned on the date of incorporation
j) THIS IS A COMPLETE AND TOTAL FRAUD. I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TODAY AND EVEN THEY KNOW ABOUT VIV3LAB!!!
 6th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes

Viv3lab Ltd - fraud and miss leading
15 winchcombe road sedgeberrow evesham worcs
England|Worcestershire
bidkev@hotmail.co.uk

sent trial tablets and they billed for two lots i didnt want took money out of my account not knowing this sent me dr total scam now 360 pounds out of pocket tryed to talk on phone had the phone put down on me would like money back but how when i carnt even talk to them
 8th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
I am an ex Local Billing employee, the owners of www.acaiberryexclusive.com, www.acaiberry-lifecleanse.com, www.absoluteacaiberry.com and another sites with these fake diet products.

It is easy to contact them through the information who appears on the site registration of acaiberryexclusive. Now, they discovered this hole on their ability to remain hidden and are registering the new sites using a Marketing company located in the US:

ACAIBERRYEXCLUSIVE.COM - Whois Information
Registrant:
Douglass, Clay clay.douglass@viveraglobal.com
Domain name: ACAIBERRYEXCLUSIVE.COM
Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
viveraglobal, Hostmaster hostmaster@viveraglobal.com
+44.08082389891

Other addresses of these scammers:
Local Billing Ltd, Pau Claris, 100, 08009 Barcelona, Spain (they are operating from here, it is an useful contact for the police)
clay.douglass@localbillinglimited.com
mitch.platt@localbillinglimited.com
claydouglass@gmail.com
 8th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes

Viv3lab Ltd - overcharged
Sussex
New Brunswick
viv3.com

this product was the payment of shipping only, but them i got charged the month after for 134.00 for the product. try to phone repeatly but no results.
 9th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
Your best bet is to contact your financial institution. Viv3 is a scam. I cancelled within the 15 day free trial period by notifying them via email (support@viv3.com) and yet they charged me anyway. My credit card company reversed the charge.
 9th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
Send an email to support@viv3.com and contact your financial institution. My credit card company reversed the charge. Viv3 is a scam.

Contact Us