logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
samtogshop.com
Rude seller and I got wrong order from them
2. (12 mins ago)
kievapts.com
Bad apartment and better don’t deal with them
3. (1 hr 9 mins ago)
Concept vacation club
misleading advertising and no discount at all
4. (1 hr 21 mins ago)
Change of Customer Name

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Vitals.com Complaints & Reviews - FAKE FORUM!

Vitals.com Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2011-03-15 by    snowprincess

FAKE FORUM!

Vitals.com
I've been trying to post my unpleasant HONEST surgery experience to Vitals.com but it's impossible. My review can't get thru company's 'check out' system so I just wondering who's running this company? I think Vitals.com Forum is FAKE... I mean is this website running by doctor's because all negative reviews are deleted immediately. My doctor made a huge mistake in my surgery and I would like to share it but Vitals.com blocked my review. Funny part is this doctor has only GREAT reviews even I know there is plenty of unhappy patients. Vital.s com is a PHONY website based on my experience!
Comments United States Psychics & Mediums
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Mar, 2011 by   Vitals Customer Care -1 Votes
We at Vitals apologize that you had any difficulty with our ratings system!

As hundreds of thousands of consumers visit our site daily and thousands of consumer ratings are successfully posted during the course of each day, we assure you that the services we provide are legitimate. We do understand that on the internet the occasional unavoidable technical error occurs; in the event that you encountered any such error/difficulty with our site, know that we have skilled, dedicated customer care representatives on staff that will be glad to assist you diagnose and correct your problem.

If you have not already, we strongly encourage you to contact our technical service department at support@vitals.com and explain the difficulty or errors you may have encountered so that we can work to assist you in having your rating successfully posted to your doctors profile.

We look forward to assisting you!

Customer Care
 16th of Mar, 2011 by   That__Guy -1 Votes
here's a thought. stop trying to post complaints on websites and get a lawyer.
If someone screwed up your surgery, you should be worried about things other than what the internet thinks.
 16th of Mar, 2011 by   snowprincess +1 Votes
I want to post reviews - bad and goods - because it helps other people avoid unprofessional and pick up professional service. Main reason I went to see /edited/ was all good reviews in Vitals.com and now - after surgery - I am extremely disappointed by his action. I was willing to share my story with Vitals.com readers but after constant error submit, I gave up. Now Customer Care "strongly encourage" me to contact them by email but hey... I have done that by asking "what is the reason I can't get thru" but nobody bother respond!
 24th of Jan, 2012 by   Susan Mcoy +2 Votes
Dear Vitals.com
when my review was not in your website, I contacted your customer service email...after emails back and forth, your customer service didn't help and began asking personal questions, including name, my address, my phone, the IP address of my computer and later I found out I am not the first patient that happen this plus I found out through friends that Vitals.com cannot be trusted because just good reviews are allowed. Add that the Dr has the right to called you and delete any comment they don't like. A group of patient of different doctors and bad experiences got together and wrote our reviews in Vitals, the day after, ALL the reviews were deleted. Why??? We got it, is a business to keep a good profile from a doctor that paid you to keep a NON REAL profile. We are a big group and the truth is getting around, we learn not to trust Vitals.
 23rd of Oct, 2012 by   MichealMM +1 Votes
vitals.com does not let you post negative reviews. it's a scam site. I tried to post a negative review for a doctor Christopher Mandigo, who almost killed me during surgery, and yes to other poster(That__Guy) I sued him and got paid. But I still wanted do post review because this moron doctor might kill some other patient.
 27th of Mar, 2013 by   Patrick - Frisco +1 Votes
I agree with Fake Forum!, but for the opposite reason. When my employer hired a system that uses Vitals data, I visited the site out of curiosity, and tried to find doctors I know. When I looked up the surgeon that did such a good job on my shoulder, I was surprised to see he had only one review - a bad one. I tried 4/5 times, contacted customer service, even changed my internet settings, but my post never went through. I do not trust Vitals reviews and wonder how they can guarantee the honesty of their system, when they sell services to doctors.
 7th of Jun, 2013 by   john mo 0 Votes
I tried to post a comment against Dr. David Irwin in Erie pa and vitals. Com wouldn't print it on their site. My screen would go blank every time I tried to access the site to see why my comments were not posting after 3 days. Dr. Irwin is a bad Dr. Who only wants to classify all his patients as drug addicts so he can do invasive procedures that he can bill the ins. Cos. for. Sometimes he administers the same medications that you were on but does it invasively through pumps. He could care less about the patient as long as he makes money
 10th of Jul, 2014 by   whatever already 0 Votes
Vitals is a total scam site, they harvest a review or 2 or 3 from a legit site and then just sit back and try to harvest our emails and info to sell and peddle their crap.

They are just another scam site!!!
 10th of Jul, 2014 by   whatever already 0 Votes
Why does this site want my home address and home phone number?

That's like, total insanity in this day and age!!!

How To Avoid The PayPal Scams