I've been trying to post my unpleasant HONEST surgery experience to Vitals.com but it's impossible. My review can't get thru company's 'check out' system so I just wondering who's running this company? I think Vitals.com Forum is FAKE... I mean is this website running by doctor's because all negative reviews are deleted immediately. My doctor made a huge mistake in my surgery and I would like to share it but Vitals.com blocked my review. Funny part is this doctor has only GREAT reviews even I know there is plenty of unhappy patients. Vital.s com is a PHONY website based on my experience!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Psychics & Mediums
Was the above complaint useful?

16th of Mar, 2011 by    -1 Votes
We at Vitals apologize that you had any difficulty with our ratings system!

As hundreds of thousands of consumers visit our site daily and thousands of consumer ratings are successfully posted during the course of each day, we assure you that the services we provide are legitimate. We do understand that on the internet the occasional unavoidable technical error occurs; in the event that you encountered any such error/difficulty with our site, know that we have skilled, dedicated customer care representatives on staff that will be glad to assist you diagnose and correct your problem.

If you have not already, we strongly encourage you to contact our technical service department at support@vitals.com and explain the difficulty or errors you may have encountered so that we can work to assist you in having your rating successfully posted to your doctors profile.

We look forward to assisting you!

Customer Care
 16th of Mar, 2011 by    -1 Votes
here's a thought. stop trying to post complaints on websites and get a lawyer.
If someone screwed up your surgery, you should be worried about things other than what the internet thinks.
 16th of Mar, 2011 by    +1 Votes
I want to post reviews - bad and goods - because it helps other people avoid unprofessional and pick up professional service. Main reason I went to see /edited/ was all good reviews in Vitals.com and now - after surgery - I am extremely disappointed by his action. I was willing to share my story with Vitals.com readers but after constant error submit, I gave up. Now Customer Care "strongly encourage" me to contact them by email but hey... I have done that by asking "what is the reason I can't get thru" but nobody bother respond!
 24th of Jan, 2012 by    +2 Votes
Dear Vitals.com
when my review was not in your website, I contacted your customer service email...after emails back and forth, your customer service didn't help and began asking personal questions, including name, my address, my phone, the IP address of my computer and later I found out I am not the first patient that happen this plus I found out through friends that Vitals.com cannot be trusted because just good reviews are allowed. Add that the Dr has the right to called you and delete any comment they don't like. A group of patient of different doctors and bad experiences got together and wrote our reviews in Vitals, the day after, ALL the reviews were deleted. Why??? We got it, is a business to keep a good profile from a doctor that paid you to keep a NON REAL profile. We are a big group and the truth is getting around, we learn not to trust Vitals.
 23rd of Oct, 2012 by    +1 Votes
vitals.com does not let you post negative reviews. it's a scam site. I tried to post a negative review for a doctor Christopher Mandigo, who almost killed me during surgery, and yes to other poster(That__Guy) I sued him and got paid. But I still wanted do post review because this moron doctor might kill some other patient.
 27th of Mar, 2013 by    +1 Votes
I agree with Fake Forum!, but for the opposite reason. When my employer hired a system that uses Vitals data, I visited the site out of curiosity, and tried to find doctors I know. When I looked up the surgeon that did such a good job on my shoulder, I was surprised to see he had only one review - a bad one. I tried 4/5 times, contacted customer service, even changed my internet settings, but my post never went through. I do not trust Vitals reviews and wonder how they can guarantee the honesty of their system, when they sell services to doctors.
 7th of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes
I tried to post a comment against Dr. David Irwin in Erie pa and vitals. Com wouldn't print it on their site. My screen would go blank every time I tried to access the site to see why my comments were not posting after 3 days. Dr. Irwin is a bad Dr. Who only wants to classify all his patients as drug addicts so he can do invasive procedures that he can bill the ins. Cos. for. Sometimes he administers the same medications that you were on but does it invasively through pumps. He could care less about the patient as long as he makes money
 26th of Jun, 2014 by    0 Votes

Vitals.com - listing me 4 years after i gave up my medical license

i am organizing a 2 billion dollar class action suit against vial.com if you are interested in joining suit contact me at ampath@yahoo.com
 1st of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes

Vitals.com - unauthorized use of physician names- class action lawsuit
new jersey

vitals.com uses physician names without their permission, lists unlicensed physicians, and lists retired physicians. Join class action lawsuit against vital.com by contacting ampat@yahoo.com
 10th of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes
Vitals is a total scam site, they harvest a review or 2 or 3 from a legit site and then just sit back and try to harvest our emails and info to sell and peddle their crap.

They are just another scam site!!!
 10th of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes
Why does this site want my home address and home phone number?

That's like, total insanity in this day and age!!!
 21st of May, 2015 by    0 Votes
I am a physician who has been falsely reviewed and rated on this site at least one time by a disgruntled ex. Luckily I had the police report where he threatened me "enjoy the online reviews of your name" in writing, and the website was able to match the review within 24 hours of that text message and deleted it. The site is totally unfair as it allows someone to click on the rating at the beginning without even clicking that they are or ever were a patient. It can also be done by accident if you are just hovering over the stars. One of my associates alerted me to this fact when he was investigating how the site worked, and said that he had accidentally clicked on a rating without intentionally meaning to. This is dangerous and potentially very harmful to a doctor's career, and at a minimum the site should at least have an e-mail address or phone number associated with any ratings, not just reviews. The "rater" should at least have to hit a button verifying that they understand the terms and conditions of the site, and that they are in fact a patient of the doctor so at least they might think twice before posting a false rating or review. This would also prevent accidental ratings.
 23rd of Jun, 2015 by    0 Votes
I tried to post a negative review of a doctor. I repeatedly got a msg that profanity was
not allowed. I finally gave up.

There was no profanity. It makes me think that this doctor paid vitals.com not to permit negative

Has anyone else had this experience?

Vitals Logo Vitals