logo

Fake Passport Websites
Scam or Real?
2. (17 mins ago)
SOAPOSH
money taken, but no goods received and no replies to emails
3. (31 mins ago)
Company charges for nothing

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Visionspecialists.org Complaints & Reviews - This guy is a scam, he cant even speak english

Visionspecialists.org Contacts & Informations

Visionspecialists.org

Posted: 2011-03-23 by    Parina

This guy is a scam, he cant even speak english

Visionspecialists.org
visionspecialists.org
This guy is a scam he cant even speak english. also half his stock is fake. you can easly look up the address go there and find out that the store is locked up.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Dec, 2011 by   Herry Goldman -1 Votes
locked up store does not mean they are scam. maybe you should check the working hours before you make claims. im an also business owner and i dont like ignorant people like this one leaving comments about my business for no reason.
 14th of Jan, 2012 by   VISIONSPECIALISTS CORP 0 Votes
Dear Parina,

We really apologize for any kind of inconvenience faced by you. I am surely going forward your concerns to our customer support department.

I can help you better if you share your issue with our company.

Assuring you our best services all times!

Thank You.

Best Regards,
Aman Mehrotra
Customer Support
VisionSpecialists Corp
 24th of Feb, 2012 by   arjunrocks 0 Votes
We don’t live in a 5-star world.
Think about it: Even your favorite restaurant messes up sometimes.
Even your favorite doctor, grocery store, or book store has a bad day. We all do.
it's your destiny that you had a bad day but according to me VisionSpecialists site sent me on time..awesome product...
i just love them...thanks to owner...
 26th of Feb, 2012 by   Sudporwal 0 Votes
I think that this is an awesome store with a great customer centricity and brilliant service!!
 10th of Jun, 2012 by   pulkitreddy 0 Votes
Who are the Best Vision Care Specialists? you knw da anser .Everyone should take proper care of their eyes, and this means finding a vision care specialist www.visionspecialists.org
 11th of Jun, 2012 by   premdaniel 0 Votes
They are considerd as being one of the premir eyewear retailer and thy ve centeR locatd all around the world so you can always find one that is near to whre you live.
 11th of Jun, 2012 by   nancy22 0 Votes
i oderd 10 pieces of polloroid glasses and i got a good discount which i didnt get on any othr firm
 12th of Jun, 2012 by   leewalker 0 Votes
Extremely impressed :) second order from this website and thoroughly impressed with the service and prices :) would definitely recommend :)
 13th of Jun, 2012 by   Nelson Edwards 0 Votes
i checked out a pair of sunglasses on site, liked a pair, called the order lin. It was simple as 123.
 13th of Jun, 2012 by   HallAdams 0 Votes
not one issue to report from ordering right upto delivery i received my tracking number and 2 days later my glasses were delivered the glasses were a present for my daughters 16th birthday and we are both very pleased.
 14th of Jun, 2012 by   DavisMartin 0 Votes
I found what I was looking for very quickly on the web site (good idea to separate mens and womens). No fuss to order them and they came in about 3-4 days. No problems!
 14th of Jun, 2012 by   peterjen 0 Votes
visionspecialists is one ofthe best sunglasses provider through internet, i have great experience with their products, services & delivery, its amazing
 14th of Jun, 2012 by   GreenPhillips 0 Votes
Quick delivery tracked and lots to chose from :)
Were do i start what a great site loads of choice me and my partner both have brought sunglasses from this site. the ordering is quick safe and tracked delivery. when your order arrives its double boxed well presented and you will be very happy that you ordered from this site can't wait to hit the sun and use these every holiday.
 15th of Jun, 2012 by   christopherdule 0 Votes
i like most of the products on Visionspecialists site, because its having large range of sunglasses & simple way of delivery system, i recommend my brother to buy sunglass from Visionspecialists, really fantastic
 15th of Jun, 2012 by   lukezaon 0 Votes
I order them in brown from Visionspecialists, I really like them, nice quality, they look great! Also nice price... wow rating
 16th of Jun, 2012 by   dayanalee 0 Votes
Quick free postage, easy site to navigate allowing you to search by style or use, would definately used them again.
 16th of Jun, 2012 by   baldvinnfiss 0 Votes
I bought a pair of sunglasses from visionspecialists, i have a heart shaped face with dark blonde curly hair and they look great with my coloring and face shape! it suits me, now i can recommend to my family & friends, I really love it
 19th of Jun, 2012 by   kate patricklady 0 Votes
Even when i changed my mind a couple of times and things started to look pear-shaped, the people at Sunglasses Shop kept their cool and sorted out the problem to a happy conclusion.
thanx guys...
 19th of Jun, 2012 by   CLARENCESEAN 0 Votes
Sunglasses made on earth, but totally out of this world

Sunglasses shop has one of the best prices, services and delivery in no time. I am totally pleased with the kind of service
 20th of Jun, 2012 by   michalsteven 0 Votes
Everything is very good & slick... I travel thru Dubai & your sunglasses are easily cheaper & a better selection than the tax free ones!!!
I spend about £800 a year on sunglasses & would have no hesitation rec your website

Cecil County Credit Card Fraud