logo

That's Scrap Inc.
Silver bullet cutter
3. (44 mins ago)
OurTime.com
I cannot find a way to reach this company aside from emails
4. (1 hr 7 mins ago)
CitiBank
Fraud
5. (1 hr 22 mins ago)
robecart.com
I just wanted to make a comment on how happy I am with Robecart.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    David

Rip off

ViSalus
Originally Posted by Northern California
I need some information about this company, they are offering larges amounts of money to recruit people from other mlm...
We just had a bad experience with IGI, we don't wanna fall again...
please, any kind of information, bad or good...
Thanks...

Ryan Blair, with PathConnect gets your information then sends it to his ViSalus Reps and you are now being scamed out of money and a false promise of hope. This is not a legitimate MLM company, they are the MLM company that gives MLM's such a bad name PLEASE GET THE WORD OUT THERE!

Well, THEY ARE A SCAM in Alaska they are targeting Arbonne Consultants. If ViSalus was a memeber of the DSA maybe they would know they are being unethical. Too bad so many people will finance a BMW that they can't afford to begin with, then when ViSalus gets BUSTED and shut down, they will be stuck with it. Yes the rumors are true, there is a price tag on each Arbonne Consultants head!

1. Deceptive or Unlawful Consumer or Recruiting Practices
No member company of the Association shall engage in any deceptive, unlawful or unethical consumer or recruiting practice. Member companies shall ensure that no statements, promises or testimonials are made which are likely to mislead consumers or prospective salespeople.

1. Prior to 1993, the Code protected only the ultimate users or consumers of our products and services. The 1993 amendments extended protection to our independent sales representatives. The amendments were not intended to include "proselytizing" or salesforce raiding disputes within the jurisdiction of the Code, except to the extent that such disputes involve allegations of deceptive, unlawful or unethical recruiting practices or behaviors aimed at potential salespeople. As used in this section, "unethical" means violative of the U.S. DSA Code of Ethics.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Mar, 2010 by   Joachim Stiller +1 Votes
A story:

A guy has two daughters. One’s a perky little blonde – a cheerleader and a hopeless optimist. The other is a Goth: She’s dyed her hair black, painted her fingernails black, wears black lipstick, heavy black mascara and is a dyed-in-the-wool pessimist.

Wanting to show each of them a more balanced view of life, Dad hits upon an idea: He’ll give his little pessimist a pony – and he’ll present his optimistic daughter with a steaming pile of horse poop.

So when the little Goth comes home from school, Dad follows her to see how she’ll react to the pony he left for her in her bedroom. "Oh no – not a pony, " shrieks the Goth. "This is terrible: I’m going to have to feed and water it every day, clean up after it every day – and someday, it’ll get sick and die!"

Shaking his head in bewilderment, Dad checks to see how his little optimist is reacting to the pile of manure in her bedroom. Sure enough – she’s dancing around, throwing manure in the air like confetti and shouting "Yippee! Yippee!"

Baffled at his daughter’s euphoria, the father has to ask: "I filled your room with manure – why are you so happy?!"

"Because with all this horse poop, " says the little optimist, "there’s got to be a pony in here somewhere!"

Conclusion: I have a little violin for all you poor pathetic little minded complainers, who never rise above mediocrity and accuse those who do of foul play. Jump on the wagon or get out of my way.
 17th of Aug, 2010 by   chellestovern +1 Votes
I am a visalus rep and I know for a fact that Ryan Blair does not give anyones name to his reps. I am having great success with this business, my husband is the Body By Vi 90 day challenge winner and he has lost 65 pounds. We have qualified for a BMW which we will get on our own grounds when we want it. I have made great money doing this as well and this is my first time doing MLM!!! Its so easy and very simple...
 24th of Aug, 2010 by   ViSalusDistributor 0 Votes
I would first say that you cannot make a judgement against a company that you know nothing about. People are creating opportunities for themselves while the capitalist CEO's are laying people off left and right. Please don't hate on people that want to start a business because you cant do it or you are not on board with the lifestyle. People like you give ViSalus a bad name and attempt to make it difficult to earn a living so we can support our families and live the life we have always dreamed of. This product really works and has scientific data to back it up. What other wellness products do you know of that are backed by science and also some of the world's leading doctors behind it. If you wanna say that something is a scam go to your local fast food establishment and tell them they are a scam because they are the leading cause of obesity with can lead to heart disease and other serious conditions.
 7th of Sep, 2010 by   wrestlingmandan +1 Votes
you can't put it in em and you can't take it out of em. when you think you can influence someone to become self motivated, you find yourself frustrated in that endeavor. This is the B.E.A.M. Jesus talked about. BETTER EARNINGS ALWAYS MINIMIZED. You can't help people out of their pessimism. They have to get sick of it first. "He who makes horse drink only drowns horse."

Sincerely,
D.S.
 18th of Jan, 2011 by   Ryanjames731 +1 Votes
Scam?

The BBB reports this business has a rating of an A with only 4 complaints that have all been resolved. The four complaints are in the entire history of the company and none in the last year! Read for yourself.
 31st of Jan, 2011 by   Chris Capps 0 Votes
These must be comments from People losing their down lines in other MLM's Too bad for you.
You need to get your place in this Wonderful Company. I've experienced more than everything they claim.
I don't ever see myself not using ViSalus products! Chris Capps Distributor in AL for 1 month
 15th of Feb, 2011 by   formervisalian 0 Votes
I wish I could agree with everyone that is excited about their ViSalus business but in truth I can't. I was one of the original leaders in ViSalus and when I left the company after four years of diligent effort and commitment to the success of ViSalus and my team I was $40, 000.00 in the hole. That is the truth. I had a couple in my downline that earned a BMW and went through the leasing process and got a beautiful beammer. They were not able to requalify as Regional Director every month so their car payment was not covered by ViSalus and it created a financial problem for them, which in turn effected their credit negatively. I wish people would stop saying the BMW is free, it is not, it is earned. And it isn't a one time qualification that gets you into a BMW. You have to qualify month after month in the position of Regional Director or above in order for ViSalus to pay out for the car program. The other issue I had with ViSalus is that the ViPak which both my husband and I love is a product that can be purchased from Dr Seidman's online store for a better price. When I discovered this I brought it up to one of the founders of ViSalus and they skirted around the issue. The bottom line for me is that I want to do business with a company that is integrity first! That will carry you a long way... I wish only the best to all my friends and former colleges at ViSalus and to the rest of you ViSalus reps too.
 4th of Mar, 2011 by   pay me back 0 Votes
Visalus ripped me off for $230 and refuses to refund my money. We signed up to distribute on Jan 25 for $560. Our visalus rep said she cancelled the auto ship right away. 5 days later, my credit card was charged another $230. Because she failed to cancel the auto ship, I'm out $230 and they refuse to give me my money back. We even shipped the product back to them but they claim they never received it.
We sold over $1500 worth of product last month and we only received 2 cheques worth $21 each.
They fail to tell you that if you sign up on say, Jan 29, you have 2 days to sell enough product to receive a free supply or else they'll charge your credit card again. They say "every month", but I was charged 5 days later. HARDLY a month.
The visalus reps offered no help whatsoever until a facebook status was put up saying the company ripped us off. As soon as that happened, they were all over trying to "see" if they can refund the money.
I still haven't received a refund.
 6th of Mar, 2011 by   Kelly R.K 0 Votes
That's a shame that you weren't advised correctly. The person who signed me up made sure I understood time lines for free product. I would even get a call to remind me of time running out and she would see if I needed help reaching targets. My Vi Net was accessible to me right away so I had control of making sure nothing was charged without my consent. It has taken me some time to fully understand all the rules and such but I really think this product is remarkable. It's too bad you had to go through this. You definitely didn't receive 20% of your sales. Are going to continue with Visalus? If so I hope your journey is much better then what you've experienced so far. Best of luck!
 17th of Mar, 2011 by   Soapboxmom 0 Votes
Robert Dean Jr. claims they are losing money. http://www.realscam.com/f9/visalus-losing-money-582/ And, the stuff is available for less on the good doctors site. Yikes!
 15th of Apr, 2011 by   happywith body by vi 0 Votes
i am a distributor for ViSalus. yes something do seem over price but i had no complaints from my customers since they are seeing results. They have been paying my fiacee and i weekly and we made our money back plus some, but i know for a fact it is all about your determination. For PAY ME BACK and whom ever it concerns alot of the problem was your distributor being unfamiliar with the website and not knowing to change the autoship date to a different date out of the 3 dates we have and didn't explain you your website and how you can change your order and or date for shipment so you did have rely on your distributor. There are good distrubtors and bad one out there and so far i have work with a bunch of good one. We have weekly meetings every Monday and we go to each other challenge parties and try to help each other out to reach their goal for the week/month. I wish everyone the best of luck as a customer or a distributor.
 14th of Jun, 2011 by   MyOwnShadow 0 Votes
If you're really interested in knowing more about Visalus, check out this 25 page thread with all kinds of interesting information about their past and present business practices: http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=10191
 1st of Aug, 2011 by   kathryn89122 0 Votes
having a hard time finding TRUE information regarding this company and true reviews... I had to search like crazy i mean this company must be trying to cover up something bc they even own a website dedicated to countering the "scam" talk surrounding their company... That should be a key hint to the type of company this is, but I'd rather hear from people first hand... I looked into it just to try to lose weight not to make money... However, I'm a devout Christian, i refuse to give my money to a company which is built on dishonesty... Would love to learn more about this company
 2nd of Aug, 2011 by   lanigirl327 0 Votes
TO kathryn89122 What information are you wanting that you are NOT getting? And what website are you talking about? I too am a Christian and after spending 4 days with the founders and leaders of this company, I can tell you their vision and mission is one that has its very roots in the same concept as Christianity. I of course cannot say whether they themselves are Christians but they certainly speak that way. The company itself is backed by a multi BILLION dollar company that has recently invested another $20 million in stock in Visalus. Robert Goergen of Blyth said he believes so strongly in the stability and future of Visalus, he wanted to invest that much more money. The business plan is stable, the product is timely and working for many many people. If you choose to get in, make sure you have a strong upline. This seems to be the downfall and what most posters here are disgruntled about. Network marketing does not work for you unless you have a strong team HELPING you build your business. I happen to be in a team that is the fastest growing in the company. I've been in since July 5 and made a little over $1000 in 25 days. I also will qualify for the BMW incentive this week. I will be SMART, because of where I am financially, I will opt for the $300 a month the company offers when you become BMW qualified until I can pay CASH for that BMW. The rate I'm going, that won't be long. If you need help and want further information about me and my team, please email me at viteamokc@gmail.com Good luck and I pray you make the decision that is right for you.
 3rd of Aug, 2011 by   Alanna08 0 Votes
Check out the Better Business Bureau, it's fully accredited and has an A ranking!!
 27th of Sep, 2011 by   rogerh 0 Votes
There's just one thing about the compensation plan that does not make sense. I spent a great deal of time watching Blake's Youtube clips which go over each part of the compensation plan. The "get 3 and yours is free" deal sonds good...but when someone in your downline qualifies to get theirs free as well, I won't get any commission on that. The way it's explained, you don't get paid on free kits. This is understandable, however if everybody in my downline busts their tail as much as i would and a majority of them earn free kits...then when will I (or anybody in my downline) get paid? If I do the $49 kit and follow the 3x3 and go 8 deep like whats explained in the compensation plan...then only on that 8th level will people start getting paid (everybody fromthe 7th level back up to me are earning free kits).
 14th of Oct, 2011 by   Dee2003 0 Votes
I don't know how a company who bills you twice, doesn't respond to your complaints gets an "A" rating with the Better Business Bureau. I stupidly signed on and within 24 hours I realized this company created TWO accounts under my name. I emailed them ASAP and said this is a mistake I only wanted ONE. NO RESPONSE (been over a week now). AFter I emailed them I found out that my credit card was charged twice! Who does that? A customer complains that you made a mistake and so your response? Don't email me back - QUICK ... charge my credit card twice! So I'm going to send the products back COD and get a receipt showing this. That way my credit card company will see I returned the orders and reverse the charges. Once again - how does a company get an A rating with the BBB when they treat customers like this? I should have gone to the grocery store to get a meal replacement plan!
 7th of Nov, 2011 by   Getnfit4Him 0 Votes
I too accidentally wound up with 2 accts. and that was because my upline who was inexperienced in doing the website, set me up with a Customer acct and a Distributor acct., but it was easily remedied when I called the company. People need to understand that this company is experiencing explosive growth so there will be some growing pains... no company is perfect! As for the products, they are some of the best health products I've ever taken and I've taken many in my quest for better health! There's always going to be someone who complains... instead of finding a way around the mountain, they'll just sit and complain about it!
 9th of Nov, 2011 by   cpacheryl 0 Votes
We have been billed twice for one shipment. We decided that we didn't want to use the product based on our doctor's recommendations due to the medications / health problems that we have. We have not been able to return the product or get the double billing resolved. NOW - another shipment just arrived at our house!!! I don't want the first one that we received over a month ago so I def. didn't order another one!!! HELP!!! How do I get the billing straight and get out of this???????
 27th of Nov, 2011 by   Dayle Sauve 0 Votes
I have tried this product, I am not satisfied with it and have returned it to you. I would appreciate being taken off your mailing list as I would NOT like to receive any more
emails from your company.
My email is - daylerae@sympatico.ca