logo

Charged me another $50

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Virgin Mobile USA, Seaford, Delaware Complaints & Reviews - Charged twice for 3 month plan of $20.00!

Virgin Mobile USA Contacts & Informations

Virgin Mobile USA

Posted:    Ruth Malti

Charged twice for 3 month plan of $20.00!

Virgin Mobile USA
3532 Woodpecker Rd
Seaford, Delaware
Phone: 3026289014
I purchased a Virgin Mobile cell phone and called to activate my service. The phone I had did not work and had to take it back to the store. Called to activate my new phone and they could not find my record so they started a new one. Now they have charged me twice for the same month and I called them and they say they have no record. I said to the girl the second time I called that they my charge me twice but she said she would make a note of it. I am very upset with Virgin and wish I had never gotten mixed up with them. On the charges on my credit card are 2 different numbers under the charge. The first one is 17883412VM28230731298 the second number is 18176834VM28231690537. I would appreciate any help you can give me. By the way, they had to send me a 3rd phone because the second one did not work. I purchased the first phone 4/23/08 and have only been able to use it once or twice.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Gift Card Fraud in L.A. County