logo
search

Virgin Mobile USA, Seaford, Delaware Complaints & Reviews - Charged twice for 3 month plan of $20.00!

Virgin Mobile USA Contacts & Informations

Virgin Mobile USA

Posted:

Charged twice for 3 month plan of $20.00!

Virgin Mobile USA
3532 Woodpecker Rd
Seaford, Delaware
Phone: 3026289014
I purchased a Virgin Mobile cell phone and called to activate my service. The phone I had did not work and had to take it back to the store. Called to activate my new phone and they could not find my record so they started a new one. Now they have charged me twice for the same month and I called them and they say they have no record. I said to the girl the second time I called that they my charge me twice but she said she would make a note of it. I am very upset with Virgin and wish I had never gotten mixed up with them. On the charges on my credit card are 2 different numbers under the charge. The first one is 17883412VM28230731298 the second number is 18176834VM28231690537. I would appreciate any help you can give me. By the way, they had to send me a 3rd phone because the second one did not work. I purchased the first phone 4/23/08 and have only been able to use it once or twice.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Health Care Reform is Unconstitutional