Vindale Research

You CAN make money from Vindale!

North Carolina
As for Vindale, ...You CAN make money!!! When you have to submit the required info for the survey, ...YOU ONLY HAVE TO WATCH OUT FOR THE SURVEYS THAT ASK YOU FOR A CREDIT CARD!!! THERE ARE SURVEYS ON THE SITE THAT DO NOT REQUIRE ONE!!! I found this out because I don't have a credit/debit card!! I was forced to only complete the ones that don't require a card...AND I'M STILL GETTING PAID!!! I have over $70.00 in my account at this point and I only have about $50.00 more dollars until I can request my first payment. I don't understand why this concept is hard to understand...The requirements ARE listed on the VERY FIRST PAGE AFTER YOU CLICK ON THE SURVEY YOU WANT TO DO!! ...YOU PEOPLE NEED TO READ YOUR INFO! AND IF YOU ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO GIVE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO OUT, WITHOUT OPENING YOUR EYEBALLS, THEN YOU DESERVE TO GET RIPPED OFF. IF IT REQUIRES A CREDIT CARD OR WANTS INFO YOU DON'T WANT TO GIVE UP, - THEN BACK OUT OF IT!!! HOLY HORSE SHIT PEOPLE! WHERE DID YOUR COMMON SENSE GO?
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Surveys
Was the above complaint useful?

Contact Us