logo

Vindale Research Contacts & Informations

Posted:    Uzume

Scam

vindale.com
Vindale Research, also known as SayForExample Inc, Paid Samples and Survey 4 Profit is not a research company at all. I doubt any of the forms you will fill in actually go anywhere but the trash file on vindale's server!

They are quite simply the same as completing "yes and no" boxes one receives for services on advertising sites. The only difference is, they offer you money to buy services or apply for credit cards.

The small print ensures that they can disallow 99% of payments. For example, you will only receive your payment if a credit card approves your card. If they were a genuine research company, why would one's acceptance be a requirement if the application had been made according to the instruction given?

It's a scam, plain and simple and anyone who applies to complete the fake questionnaires should be very aware that it is purely about selling you services. Your answers don't mean a thing and are there to keep up the facade!
Comments United States Employers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Jun, 2009 by   Bob 0 Votes

Vindale Research - You will not make money from them
Vindale Research

When you complete offers, you will have to give out your credit card number and spend money. You will not make money from them, so it's a scam.
 26th of Jan, 2011 by   Vindale -1 Votes
Hi, I work for Vindale. We're not a scam! If you're skeptical, here's proof that we pay our members: http://www.facebook.com/Vindale?v=photos. Every check is for $50 or more. Since 2004, we've paid our members more than $1.5 million. Thanks for your time and have a great day!
 18th of Jun, 2011 by   jetgirl1971 0 Votes
I have been taking surveys for a couple of months now and you do not have to take the surveys to make money, go to the studies and those surveys you do not have to put a credit card down. My studies surveys takes longer to hit the 50 dollars but that way you don't need to provide any info. I don't believe its a scam since I get paid every time I hit 50 dollars.
Just know its not a quick way to make money.
 10th of Oct, 2011 by   omgpreciouswtf 0 Votes
This web site claims that you receive $5 to $75 per survey, when you actually sign up they only pay usually 40 cents to $1.50 per survey, on top pf that they make you have a credit balance of $50 before you can actually redeem your money. I have plenty of surveys I didnt recieve credit for, and when I email them, they say I didn't wait long enough then the "pending credit" expires while I still didn't recieve my credit, one of the surveys was for auto insurance. I signed up for a quote, got calls from 3 different companies many times a day, they were too expensive so I didn't sign up with the companies listed, and I also did the survey which was only $5.00 but I never got credit. They also have surveys that ask you a bunch of questions, takes about 20 minutes and then they say I dont qualify, wasting my time for nothing. This site is not worth your time, so don't expect to get paid unless you are bored and want to do these surveys for free. I hope this helps other people in the future. I wish I had known. I wasted hours of my time on this site with no results.
 26th of Oct, 2012 by   laurala80 0 Votes
I've paid no money and only taken surveys and made over $150. Its painstaking and not quick money but you can make it buy not investing anything at all
 16th of Oct, 2013 by   zaccius 0 Votes
VINDALE IS A SCAM PURE AND SIMPLE.

1. THEY PAY SELECTED INDIVIDUALS WHICH IS HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH THE PRETENSE THEY ARE LEGIT. KEEP A FEW PEOPLE HAPPY.

2. THEY WILL LET YOU GET THEM REFERRALS BUT THEY WONT PAY YOU FOR THEM. I HAD 10 REFERRALS AND NOT PAID FOR ONE. THEY TELL YOU ITS BECUZ THE REFERRAL DIDNT COMPLETE A SURVEY YET.

3. THE SURVEYS ARE A JOKE. THEY ASK FOR PERSONAL INFO REGARDING FINANCES ETC. YOU TAKE 15 MINS ANSWERING QUESTIONS THEN YOU ARE TOLD YOU DONT QUALIFY AND NO CREDIT IS GIVEN.

4. YOU CANNOT POST ON THEIR FB PAGE. RED FLAG RIGHT THERE.

5. THE SURVEYS THAT SUPPOSEDLY PAY FROM 10.00 TO 75.00 ARE A SCAM TOO. THEY WANT YOU COMPLETE AN OFFER GIVING CC INFO FIRST.

6.THEY ARE SIMPLY AN INFO GATHERING SITE AND CREDIT CARD NUMBER STEALING COMPANY.
 6th of Mar, 2015 by   erickeck1016 0 Votes
^ Thank you! Vindale is a scam. Just because you don't have to put money up front doesn't mean it isn't a scam. Information leaking, misleading people, and Protecting affiliates 100% which is described in line H of your general polices, which pretty much says if the 3rd don't want to pay a damn thing no matter what they post they are not reliable. Does that sound like something you want to invest your time with??

Pet and Puppy Adoption Fraud