logo

Lease Finance Group
Fraud
3. (26 mins ago)
Universal Survey Center
Request to stop unsolicited phone calls
4. (28 mins ago)
Arizona Parrots
No contact with them since payment
5. (55 mins ago)
BEWARE! FRAUD! Christs Church of the Valley - CCV CHURCH Peoria AZ - CCVONLINE.COM
Church Leadership Continues to Allow Felon Member to Ripoff Members

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

videozer limited Complaints & Reviews - no contact info/ no product

videozer limited Contacts & Informations

videozer limited

Posted: 2011-08-09 by    sirsmiley21

no contact info/ no product

this company didnt give me product.
had no contact info or customer service.
never responded to my complaints via paypal.
loops you into an auto pay plan no way to opt out.
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Sep, 2011 by   lam sao xung +1 Votes
We have already pay 45 days (9.90EUROS) for watching movies. We have only watched one day. But on the other days, we can not watch movies. Please Answer.
 9th of Sep, 2011 by   lam sao xung +1 Votes
I payed 9.90 euros for 45 days waching movie (drame hong kong ...) VIDEOZER, I can waching just on day, but now i can't; Can you hepl me, ? THANK YOU
 18th of Nov, 2011 by   Google1001 +1 Votes
If you want to cancel you can using your PayPal account!
 6th of Dec, 2011 by   Bricksht +1 Votes
Same thing happened to me! I paid $4.99 for their "daily use" and was never able to watch anything! Then, they charged me the $4.99, AND they also charged me a $9.99 recurring monthly fee which I never signed up for! They are a SCAM!
 13th of Dec, 2011 by   vche +1 Votes
I had to cancel the subscription via Pay pal-they were keeping me charging on even after my notification on their link-Contacts, that I wish to cancel the subscription.They never replied, nor their links worked-so I never could use their service.Now even their page for complains does not submit any.
 10th of Jan, 2012 by   Ms Frust 0 Votes
I also have the same problem. I subscribed for 1 month's viewing on the Hong Kong drama during my visit to Canada, but I can never log in successfully using my login name and password. After I returned to my home country, they still keep charging me a recurring monthly fee which I had never authorised (and i don't need this service at all since it is free in Hong Kong in other website). The problem is, I can't even go to the website of VideoZer in Hong Kong since the website is not operating in this jurisdiction. I complained to Pay Pal, but no answer!!
What should I do now? I feel really frustrated.
 11th of Jan, 2012 by   vche 0 Votes
You may write to the costumer service to Pay Pal(enter in your account in Pay Pal and look where it appears-and tell them your case).I did like that and they answered me the same day .What they suggested was me to cancel the subscription where it appears (on my profile page, as I did.It is a big shame for that company(Pay Pal)that it is involved in such a fraud.
I apologise for my English, and do hope this will be useful to you.
 12th of Jan, 2012 by   dwyday 0 Votes
I signed up with Videozer Premium my log in never worked, no response from their customer service email only system. Complete Fraud!!! Have filed complaint through PayPal. Paypal should be more aware before connecting themselves to a FRAUD scam ! Any company who does not offer its customers a working phone number or email and is a scam should be prosecuted!!
 19th of Jan, 2012 by   charliesaini 0 Votes
Again, same as everyone else commenting. signed up to watch a British series, could not find the video after paying my money. then it automatically put me on a recurring payment schedule... complete scam and i wouldn't be surprised if a Paypal employee was involved since they are still the only way to pay for this scam. Shame on Paypal and these idiots.
 5th of Feb, 2012 by   rumaiz77 0 Votes
please cancel my account
 5th of Feb, 2012 by   rumaiz77 0 Votes
i don't need videozer account please give my money back for this month i didn't use this month... i try to cancel but i don't have any
your contact number
 8th of Feb, 2012 by   maninaylela 0 Votes
Videozer Limited Paypal Scamt his is a Scam, This is a Scam, Videozer Limited is a Scam.
 8th of Feb, 2012 by   maninaylela 0 Votes
Videozer Limited is a Scam, Videozer Limited is a Scam, paypal is sponsoring this. I got scammed by then with 19.98. I contact them and ther replied with a we will attend this issue as soon as possible, 2 month later 9.99 more for them, without my authorization. This is a Scam, Videozer Limited is a Sam beware
 21st of Mar, 2012 by   jung sohn 0 Votes
Videozer Limited is a Scam, Videozer Limited is a Scam, paypal is sponsoring this. I got scammed by then with 9.99$ fro last 2 month with out knowing.without my authorization. This is a Scam, Videozer Limited is a Sam beware
 19th of Jul, 2012 by   countlezztimez 0 Votes
to cancel videozer.com and hopefully the monthly payments will stop all you have to do is go to my history in paypal if you have a pay pal account it should say the date, type of payment, name of merchant, payment status and details look for the details button click it then it should take to transaction details. then you look for the my preapproved payment link. then after that it takes you to my preapproved page click on the VIDEOZER LIMITED merchant look for the cancel profile button click it and it should stop the recurring payments. but im not 100% percent sure u might have to do this monthly or u might just have to do it once.
 19th of Jul, 2012 by   Shelby24 0 Votes
I CANT GET THEM TO STOP CHARGING ME!!!
It's driving me insane!
How can this be remotly LEGAL?

SCAM SCAM SCAM and shame on PayPal for allowing it to continue.
 6th of Nov, 2012 by   kolovictor 0 Votes
I have the same experience. Videozer keep charging my paypal even I only subscribed for one month but they keep charging me. I stop for credit card immediately. But paypal still keep email me and telling that how much I owed Videozer.
 29th of Aug, 2013 by   Lee Swee Meng 0 Votes
I have already long time ago cancel videozer for watching movies, but they still charge to my paypal account for over and year already and thats why i dont want to renew my paypal account with my new credit card. Pls cancel it
immediately cos i am not going to pay a single cents to them. Paypal pls take in my information to this scam. Thank you. By AMY LEE
 9th of Jan, 2014 by   Couturier 0 Votes
Please STOP my account
I try to stop my account for several months
 1st of Oct, 2014 by   Diago26 0 Votes
STOP MY ACCOUNT! I got charged for $300+ and I'm not going to pay this sum of money as I cant even login to the account. One more thing the bill wasn't send to my email account but to my mum's account. Is either u cancel my account or i will file a report to the police.

Tips How to Save Money on Gasoline