logo

Ask.com
Beware of Ask.com
5. (52 mins ago)
Kathy Chasteen of Someday Isle Kennels
MIA after given deposit money

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Var-10, Humble, Texas Complaints & Reviews - Fake Product, Deceptive Advertising

Var-10 Contacts & Informations

Var-10

Posted: 2011-07-31 by    ScammersToJail

Fake Product, Deceptive Advertising

Dynamic Sports Nutrition, Inc.
6942 FM 1960 RD E, #346
Humble, Texas
OralSteroids.com
Last month while searching for a source from which to obtain Oxandrolone (Anavar), I found OralSteroids.com and read the description of their Var-10 product. It perfectly described Anavar and fit their own description of Anavar on another page of their Web site. The title of the page that lists Var-10 for sale is "Anavar/Var-10 - Oralsteroids.com". It appeared that Var-10 was merely the OralSteroids.com brand of Oxandrolone.

I ordered the product and examined it carefully when it arrived. In comparing the chemical formula of Oxandrolone with the ingredients on the bottles, it became clear that I had been duped as there was no connection between them and genuine Anavar. There is no doubt in my mind that the owner's intention is to deceive consumers through misleading and false advertising. The wording used on their Web site is deliberately designed to create confusion between Var-10 and Anavar.

Their return policy is an outrageous 25% restocking fee. Most likely the fee is this high because a lot of their customers realize the fraud once they look at the product and then return it as I did.

OralSteroids.com is a scam. The owner is Brian Clapp. He's also associated with Anabolic Alternatives, Anabolic Research, and Anabolic Information.
Comments United States Pharmaceutical Companies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Sep, 2011 by   was cheated 0 Votes
Yes it is a scam, the wording is misleading they need the attorney generals office up they're ass!
 22nd of Sep, 2011 by   was cheated 0 Votes
Yeah total rip off, they should be out of biz!!!
 18th of Feb, 2012 by   brianbl 0 Votes
Got duped out of $230.00. Called my bank and disputed the transaction. Should and will do more research next time if I can find a legit co.
 25th of Jun, 2012 by   Tjmitch 0 Votes
I was nearly duped into this. I found more than one website with a very similar web page and details, bottle image varied too. I was looking at buysteroids.com, oralsteroids.com and roidshop. All these sites had the exact wording for their products..

* These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This website and the associated domain names "roid-shop.com" are representative of ingredients which may enhance blood levels of hormones in the body. This site is offering this extremely strong alternative to the highly toxic drug listed on the top of the page. These products are not drugs. Our products are not to be used by anyone under 18 years of age. The information provided on this site is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should consult with a health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
I am sure that if i searched more i would fine more companies with a very similar web site. BEWARE these are SCAMS !!! I even started a live chat as they say there are people available to help online. I started asking questions about any of the companies being connected and they quickly fobbed me off and told me to get a ticket issued with my question by the ' contact us link ' Their excuse was my questions were too complexed to be answered by them and needed specialist attention !!! I asked the strength of the CLEN tablets from the roidshop and i was given the answer 35 mcg but there small print says... "roid-shop.com" are representative of ingredients which may enhance blood levels of hormones in the body. This site is offering this extremely strong alternative to the highly toxic drug listed on the top of the page. These products are not drugs.

Don't Buy a Flat-Screen TV - Yet