logo

Online Surveys

Valued Opinions
New South Wales
Australia
Valued Opinions have been giving their Online Surveys Members to complete on line Surveys and as you get to the end of the Survey the Survey you happen to be participating in automatically is Finished and Closed which on their website it states in the Terms and Conditions that if a Survey has been Closed or has reached it's target of research than rewards do not have to be paid.
Valued Opinions in the last 25 Surveys I have completed 13 of them were closed when I had almost completed the Survey it always gets to 94% of the Survey and then Closes. The last one I just completed told me that it would take 25-30 minutes to complete but it actually took me nearly an hour to complete then they closed it.
Not far I rely on the Vouchers that they give to purchase food so they are taking food from out of my families mouths. Not fair
Comments Australia Online Surveys
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Jan, 2013 by   ValuedOpinions 0 Votes
Hi There,

We are sorry to hear of your issues with our surveys.

If you can email us at enquiries@valuedopinions.com.au with your registered email address and the survey number of any surveys you have had issues with then we will certainly look into this.

Thanks

The Valued Opinions Team
 4th of Jan, 2013 by   CookieBabyK 0 Votes
I have completed surveys dating back to Sept of 2012 that they
have not credited me for
I have email probably 30 times with no response
Its discouraging
and I have called and left messages
Today I did a survey that took me 2 hours to complete
probably for only $2. Pitiful!

I am very frustrated with them
and dont know what to do

Sad~
 13th of Apr, 2013 by   stekmer 0 Votes
I have also had very negative experiences with Valued Opinions. Reward vouchers claimed in November 2012 have not arrived and when questioning this I am told that the replacement was sent in early February 2013 but on asking again in March 2013 I am told the voucher was ordred but not sent. Then I am told in April that the voucher had been posted on 2/4/13 but as of 14/4/13 nothing has been received and there are no replies to emails, facebook messages etc.
I would suggest avoiding any contact with this company.
 13th of Apr, 2013 by   stekmer 0 Votes
I have also had very negative experiences with Valued Opinions. Reward vouchers claimed in November 2012 have not arrived and when questioning this I am told that the replacement was sent in early February 2013 but on asking again in March 2013 I am told the voucher was ordered but not sent. Then I am told in April that the voucher had been posted on 2/4/13 but as of 14/4/13 nothing has been received and there are no replies to emails, Facebook messages etc.
I would suggest avoiding any contact with this company.

Mortgage Scam