Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

value plus online Complaints & Reviews - Unable to get gift cards as promised

value plus online Contacts & Informations

value plus online

Posted:

Unable to get gift cards as promised

Value Plus Online
This all started with Kevin Trudeau's book. They sign you up for all of this free stuff and promise you savings and all you get are solicitation calls. His method is not saving you money or getting you out of debt...it is simply a scam to get you into debt. I cannot seem to get any of the "gifts" that were promised. A lot of running around. I will chalk it up as a loss and never fall for these tactics again. There seems to be no legit value plus web site and there is no way to contact elizabeth collins. a lesson needs to be learned here and we can start by not partaking in anything these two people are involved in.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes

value plus online - fraud
value plus online
Houston
Texas
Phone: 8323225281
www.valueplusonline.com/open/form/40

No such site exists! What's up with that! These people need to be exposed. Other reputable companies should not be dealing with them.
 21st of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
 23rd of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes

value plus online - no such website to claim $25.00 gift card for a free 30-day trial offer
Value Plus
1930 San Marcos Blvd. #421
San Marcos
California
Phone: 760-598-3607
valueplusonline.com

no such website exists to claim the supposed $25.00 free gift card; also, my bank account has been debited for a monthly fee of $19.95 inspite of attempts to cancel automatic billing to my credit card.
 14th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
How do I make sure they don't charge my account for this? Also how do I cancell this so the chare isn't attempted?!!!
 18th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
The web site listed in the welcome information to claim the $50.oo worth of gift cards does not exist.

I wonder if this company is just a scam? The number of complaints listed here is amazing.
 17th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
Seriously. Why would you want to screw people over in an economy that's already struggling? The websites don't work. The gift cards don't work. I called to cancel my subscription FOUR TIMES and they still keep charging my bank account. Elizabeth Collins-Director of Marketing- you're disgusting.
 3rd of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
I donot have a complaint. I just want to know how to claim my free gift.
 11th of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
I tried to download for my 50.00 gift card and I could not but I could not I think they are a rip off

Health Insurance for College Grads