logo

1. (0 mins ago)
Luminess Air
Thieves
2. (2 mins ago)
Advanced Pain Management Phoenix Az Dr. Brian Page, D.O., Advanced Pain Management
3. (6 mins ago)

value plus online Complaints & Reviews - Unable to get gift cards as promised

value plus online Contacts & Informations

value plus online

Posted:    iambj

Unable to get gift cards as promised

Value Plus Online
This all started with Kevin Trudeau's book. They sign you up for all of this free stuff and promise you savings and all you get are solicitation calls. His method is not saving you money or getting you out of debt...it is simply a scam to get you into debt. I cannot seem to get any of the "gifts" that were promised. A lot of running around. I will chalk it up as a loss and never fall for these tactics again. There seems to be no legit value plus web site and there is no way to contact elizabeth collins. a lesson needs to be learned here and we can start by not partaking in anything these two people are involved in.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Sep, 2010 by   aprilthirtythree 0 Votes
Seriously. Why would you want to screw people over in an economy that's already struggling? The websites don't work. The gift cards don't work. I called to cancel my subscription FOUR TIMES and they still keep charging my bank account. Elizabeth Collins-Director of Marketing- you're disgusting.
 3rd of May, 2013 by   Pamela Ray 0 Votes
I donot have a complaint. I just want to know how to claim my free gift.

Avoid Phishing that Claims to Be from IRS