logo

Sceptre Tv

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

USAA, San Antonio, Texas Complaints & Reviews - Scam and cheating!

USAA Contacts & Informations

USAA

Posted:    Greg H

Scam and cheating!

USAA
San Antonio, Texas
Phone: 1-800-531-8111
www.usaa.com
I had insurance, and currently have Banking, a auto loan and Credit Card through USAA. In the past I was not the best at paying my Insurance on the exact date that was posted. But I did always pay them in full for what they wanted. Never had a problem until earlier this year when they decided that because I was not paying them in full. (Witch I know was my fault.) That I can no longer have access to my Bank, Credit card and Auto Loan online. In fact now all I can do is call them and wait for 30-40 min jsut to get a account balance. Since then I have taken my banking els wear. But what the hell, ok I understand the insurance and such. But I have always paid everything... especially the insurance before then policy period ended. My COMPLAINT here is why am I being treated like a second rate customer.
Comments United States Auto Insurance & Loan
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Dec, 2007 by   Nancy Flynn 0 Votes
The same thing happened to me. But they also will not allow me to open any new accounts or add or change my INS. I ask then why and they said it was because I filed bankruptcy in 2001.
 16th of Jan, 2008 by   Former Insurance Adjuster 0 Votes
We had almost the same issue with them. We had been paying our insurance for 6 month periods. Last May, our bill was due on May 18. I called them and told them that we would pay on May 30. I paid the entire 6 month premium for both renters and auto together. My policy was due for renewal in November. When I went to pay me 6month premium in november, I was told that I now had to pay for the entire year. When asked why, I was advised that they had to send a letter in May. Keep in mind, my policy never cancelled at all and I have been a member for 10+ years with multiple products with USAA. Well, we switched to another insurance company because they refused to work with us. Apparently, they renewed the policy anyway and charged us for another month of premiums. One day we went to get online and were locked out of the online banking because we had a bill of 48.00 from the insurance. We called and asked what the banking had to do with the insurance and how could we pay a bill we did not even know we had. We could not do any deposits online and had some money to deposit. It was so frustrating and I do not agree with how USAA shares it info across the different companies. If I owed money to Allstate, I would not lose my banking right with Wachovia so how does USAA get away with crap like this?
 4th of Feb, 2008 by   Paula Bonaparte 0 Votes
Here's one for you. USAA had been "dinging" for cancellation notices (w/them for over 15 yrs). However, they kept accepting my money for premium amounts. Some representatives were really nice and advised me, you can just call when you're going to be late and it will be ok. So, I did. Darn near every month from October 2007, I was sending in no less than "$500" up and through January 2008. But, when I wanted my son to get his own policy... around January 25, 2008... that started the flames! Suddenly, they sent me a cancellation notice with NO conditions for re-applying with USAA. I'm so confused as they just sent a USAA letter stating that I could disregard the Notice of Cancellation dated November 2007. However, to bring my account up to date; they needed $600+ (& soon). Now, I also received new auto insurance cards dated February 2, 2008. So who's crazy??? Not me. I have sense enough to keep all my contacts with them and fully expect to pursue a complaint with the insurance commission for poor practices and virtually lying about coverage. They really must think people are just going to lie down to anything they say. I'm glad I kept contact information!
 7th of Feb, 2008 by   eh 0 Votes
I had the exact same issue as Greg H. The most frustrating thing is there appears to be no appeals process for this. I do all my banking an investing with USAA, only fault is not paying one bill in a timely manner, always paid it, just not on schedule. Everything else I paid like clockwork. Now, no online access to my account, which includes BillPay, so I can't view how my payments are set up, which are onetime, ongoing etc.
I feel like USAA are cutting off their nose to spite their face... the punishment far outweighs the crime, and there is no negotiation. AND, they say they don't know when, if ever, I would get online privileges back, which forces me to change bank. Surely that hurts them as much as us, there goes my civilian salary, my reserve salary, my savings and investments that USAA would use to conduct their business. Makes no sense.
 28th of Feb, 2008 by   Heather 0 Votes
The same thing happened to us last week (end of Feb 2008). Our insurance has never been cancelled, although we've made some late payments over the last year, but you would think that since I've been a member for 15 years and not made late payments except for this last year (had a rough year), they would overlook it. Nope. They are playing hardball and it's mind boggling to me. We just opened a new checking account today with a different bank because we can't get online access to our bank account. We travel with my husbands job and there is not another bank out there that can accomodate us like USAA, so I don't know what we're going to do! I just can't believe they've done this to someone who ALWAYS pays them, maybe not always on the due date, but they've always gotten their money without having to cancel us. What about late fees??? My husband has spent a total of 5 hours on the phone with Jeremy Grant, only to be treated like a second class citizen and told that we are not "acceptable" as customers. I'm sure there are tons of other companies who will be happy to have us, but this is ridiculous on the part of USAA. We were told that they have a new 3 strikes and your out policy and this was the third time (ever!) that we were late, so we're out! We are going to file a formal complaint with the Texas insurance commission, hopefully that will get their attention. They need to snap out of it and get back into reality and realize that you don't treat your loyal customers this way! By the way, we also got a notice telling us to disregard the cancellation notice we had previously received. Based on all the letters we've received, this should not be happening. In December, we were told that if we were late again, we would have to pay in full next time. Not the case, this is the next time and we're cancelled for life!
 24th of Jul, 2008 by   Jessica 0 Votes
Something similar just happened to me also. My husband, after basic, was stationed in Ft Lewis, WA. Wow-the cost of living there is crazy. Anyway, we had gotten insurance through USAA. We were never told that one service would affect all services offered by USAA. We had some trouble financially and had gotten behind. Well once you get behind it is not always easy to catch up. Anyway, we had coverage and were about to bbe cancelled but we needed a few extra days to pay. They were not having it! We were told regardless if we pay it that day or in a few days we would be cancelled. So, we needed insurance to be legal and went to another company. Finally in Feb. of this year we paid our balance. Now 5 months later they are cancelling all of our accounts. We were blocked from the online and my husband still is as a matter of fact. My husband is in Iraq and now will have no access to funds. His direct deposit is going to an account which is closed. I have received a letter telling me they are closing us and that they arent and can't get a straight answer to save my life! My husband has had a credit card through them for about 4 or 5 years and they cancelled it with a balance. Doesn't that look bad on credit reports? I don't know whatever. Everyone you are not alone!
 19th of Sep, 2008 by   Mike 0 Votes
I'm completely ticke off at USAA. One of their clients is the at-fault driver in a collision in Texas. USAA is trying to force me to accept inferior junk parts (reconditioned) to repair my car. WHERE can I find information about my rights as a Texas auto insurance claimant??
 10th of Oct, 2008 by   Gerry DuBrino -2 Votes
The reason that USAA is particular about who can join is that they want responsible people to contribute to a "mutual" company. We are the shareholders. We have over $5000 in our fund from the company "'sharing" the profits of the company.
Anyone can get in trouble. I believe that they deny access online so that people can't hedge and juggle any assets that are available at the expense of the company and "The rest of us".

I think that "OUR" company should make a clear policy statement to its members. In fact it may already be availablein the "fine print"
USAA is really and eletist organization as evidenced by the policy that you have to be an officer to join.
Giving the IRS a heads up on late payments doesn't relinquish your penalties does it??
Any irregular activity can affect us all.
Get over it.
 4th of Nov, 2008 by   Josh 0 Votes
Actually, to earlier comments that were posted USAA was a great bank in the earlier days. And no you do not have to be an officer to join this is why the extended their membership to include a variety of military servicemen. I was just recently locked out of my online access and was told that it could be over a year before I gained access to it again. Now, how much since does that make. So, I recently switched to PenFed (a lot of leg work to even open up an account) and got a local Federal Credit Union as my back up. With the way the economy and banks are falling now a days you would think that USAA would be trying harder to satisfy customers instead of ticking them off. My case is a bit different. I was the victim of fraud and USAA did noting to help. As a matter of fact, they wouldn't let me close my account and told me that the individuals responsible for the fraud would still have access to pull money from my account just by using my name. they made it seem like this was my fault. I have never been so disappointed with them as I was then. No fraudukent paperwork came, as promised and my accounts were suspended. I switched all of my direct deposits and then that's when they cintacted me about the fraud. Well, I told them that it was too late. I told them that another bank had gotten their business. I told them that as a retired disabled veteran it was easier to fight overseas than it was to fight them. This will be my last time going to USAA for anything!! I think that there are other credit unions for military out there that can help you in a more convenient manner (USAA & PenFed are not among these two). If I have stationed overseas I don't have time to fax you back any paperwork or print off anything to mail it back to you. I just want the banking process to be simplified and customer-oriented. But to tell you the truth - banks have never displayed this charecteristic and I don't believe they ever will. I must say, that I am happy with the federal credit union I am with now. They are absolutely wonderful!! And they caught a fraudulent occurrence before it even showed up on my account just recently. AWESOME!!!
 11th of Nov, 2008 by   gobzofzeal 0 Votes
My husband and I have been customers of USAA as soon as they opened it up to the enlisted, 1996. We were SO PLEASED with them, we have everything through them! Mortgage, multiple car loans over the years, insurance policies on cars boats house, we have 3 checking accounts and our kids have checking accounts, and an investment account, we have a credit card account that we recently upgraded in Nov 2007 to a platinum account . Like I said we have it ALL!!!
They were a GREAT bank we trusted our lives with them! Their customer service was superb! UNTIL, we noticed problems when they started the whole automated phone CRAP... Their customer service was not as great, I ENJOY talking to a live person! And I HATE going through 100 prompts to get to one... We have made mistakes in the past of overdrawing our account, we would call them when we found our error and they would give us a cash advance on good faith. We didn't make many errors, but it happens... If we needed to skip a payment due to a duty station change, it was never any problem... We showed a good payment history.
BUT, in Jan 2008. USAA caused us a HUGE mess... We had switched our USAA Visa card Nov 2007 (we had the card since 1996) to a USAA Platinum card, we had an increased limit to 16, 000.00 and moved over the balance of 10, 000.00 from the other USAA visa card. My husband switched duty stations, Jan 2008 he was paid part of the moving expenses from the Military about 6000.00 so we put it on the Platinum card, thus lowering our amount, and increasing our available amount. We did this because we have to show moving expense receipts, and what over we paid on the card would go towards the balance of the card to pay it down, and our checking accounts have bills that come out monthly it was less confusion for all the transactions to come out of one account.
Jan 2008 my husband in route from Ft. Campbell to Ft. Eustis, fills up with gas a few times, books a hotel with his USAA platinum card, when he goes to check out of the hotel 5 days later, the transaction was DECLINED. We had over 7, 000.00 available on the card, USAA pulled all of our available credit and decreased our limit to 10, 000.00 without notice! My husband in route and money was to be used for moving expenses were GONE... We got the BIGGEST run around from customer service rep to customer service rep. and NOTHING was resolved, we explained the situation, we had no problems with our payments... But USAA would do NOTHING to put back the money, to help in any way!
This was a lesson learned! YOU cannot TRUST a financial institute. This is our fault in the end, for not being guarded! When you trust a SOLE company to do all of your banking, loans, insurance, etc. USAA was a GREAT company for many years, NOW we CANNOT trust them!
 21st of Nov, 2008 by   RALPH MCCLELLAND 0 Votes
I HAVE BEEN WITH USAA FOR 17 YEARS AND HAVE SEVERAL LOANS, ACCOUNTS, AND ALL MY INSURANCE WITH THEM. I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT OF USAA AS THE BEST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. IN MY 17 YEARS I HAVE NEVER MISSED A PAYMENT WITH THEM UNTIL THEY STARTED SENDIND MY INSURANCE BILLS TO MY COMPUTER. I PAY THE ENTIRE AMOUNT AT ONE TIME SO WHEN I DID NOT GET THE EMAIL NOTIFICATION THIS YEAR, I MISSED THE PAYMENT AND THEY CANCELLED ME AND WOULD NOT LET ME PAY! THEY WILL NOT LET ME ACCESS ANY OF MY ACCOUNTS WHICH REALLY HAS MADE ME MAD. I HAVE A LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY INVESTED IN THERE BANK AND IT IS CRAZY THAT IN THIS ECONOMY THEY WOULD WANT TO DO AWAY WITH A GOOD PAYING CUSTOMER THAT HAS FAR MORE THAN THE AVERAGE AMOUNT OF MONEY IN THERE SAVINGS ACCOUNTS AND MUTUAL FUNDS. I HAVE STARTED TO SWAP TO OTHER BANKS AND COME TO FIND OUT, USAA IS NOT ALL SO GREAT. GEICO WAS ACTUALLY $300 CHEAPER EVERY SIX MONTHS ON MY INSURANCE FOR THE SAME POLICY AND THERE ARE BANKS OUT THERE PAYING MORE INTEREST ON THE SAME ACCOUNTS! I JUST COULD NOT BELIEVE USAA WOULD TREAT ME LIKE THIS HAVING NO OTHER LATE PAYMENTS BUT THEY COMPLETELY SHUT OFF ALL ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNTS! I HOPE THERE ACTIONS DO NOT CATCH UP WITH THEM IN THIS BAD ECONOMY, BANKS ARE GOING OUT OF BUSINESS EVERY DAY AND IF THIS CONTINUES I WOULD NOT BE SUPRISED TO SEE USAA ON THAT LIST ONE DAY
 28th of Nov, 2008 by   TONY JENKINS 0 Votes
I HAVE BEEN WITH USAA FOR ALMOST 12 YEARS! OVERSEAS, THEY WERE THE BEST OPTION FOR INSURANCE, AND UNTIL THIS PAST MONDAY (24NOV08) I WOULD SWEAR BY THEIR SERVICE AND EASE OF USE FOR ONLINE BANKING. I HAVE(HAD) 6 VEHICLES INSURED AND ALMOST 10 BANK ACCOUNTS, AS WELL AS GROWTH FUNDS AND STOCKS, BASICALLY ALL OF MY FAMILY MONEY TIED UP THERE!! I LOGGED ON THAT NIGHT ONLY TO FIND OUT I HAD BEEN RESTRICTED AND THE PHONE REP COULD ONLY SAY "USAA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISCONTINUE DOING BUSINESS WITH THE MEMBER!"...WHAT IN THE F*^@!???... FIRST OFF, THIS IS A VERY "PISS-POOR" WAY OF DOING BUSINESS, AS NOT TO NOTIFY THE MEMBER OF WHAT THE PROBLEM IS (POTENTIAL FRAUD OR IDENTITY THEFT!) AND SECONDLY, TO HIJACK MY HARD-EARNED MONEY AND NOT BE FORTHCOMING AS TO WHEN IT WOULD BE RETURNED TO ME MAKES THIS DOUBLY STICKY!! I HAVE BEEN PLAYING PHONE TAG WITH AN "EXECUTIVE RESOLUTIONS" AGENT FROM USAA WHO IS GETTING EVEN LESS INFO ABOUT MY SITUATION THAN I GOT!! EVERYONE IS STANDING BEHIND THE "USAA RESERVES THE RIGHT" B.S. AND IS HOLDING UP MY BILLS AS WELL AS MY HOLIDAY SHOPPING BECAUSE ALL MY DIRECT DEPOSITS WERE PRESENT FOR DECEMBER (DISABILITY, PAYCHECK, ETC.) AND THE SENDERS ARE ALL SAYING IT'S UP TO USAA TO RETURN OR RELEASE THE FUNDS!! I THINK I HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT BECAUSE I HAD "EXCESSIVE TRANSFERS" BETWEEN MY PRIMARY ACCOUNT AND MY 4 KIDS CHECKING/SAVINGS AS I PUT THEIR X-MAS MONEY IN THEIR ACCOUNTS LAST FRIDAY!! HELL, IT'S ALL USAA!! IF THAT WAS THE ISSUE, I FIND IT REALLY SHITTY THAT THEY COULDN'T NOTIFY ME OF VIOLATING SOME POLICY INSTEAD OF WREAKING HAVOC ON THANKSGIVING WEEK AND IN THIS CRAZY ECONOMY NO LESS!! THEY WON'T EVEN VERIFY THAT MY AUTO AND LIFE INSURANCE ARE STILL VALID (EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE ALL PAID UP TO DATE!!)...REAL UNPROFESSIONAL FOR SOME ORGANIZATION WHO CLAIMS TO BE MEMBER DRIVEN!! USAA SUCKS BOLIVIAN SNAIL ASS!!!
 28th of Nov, 2008 by   TONY JENKINS 0 Votes
if any one knows of some process where they have to disclose or if there is some "class action" going on, please contact me!!!
tjenkinsset@msn.com
 4th of Dec, 2008 by   crystal 0 Votes
i would like to know more info about suing this company if somebody can help me i would appreciate it
 7th of Jun, 2009 by   mottejc 0 Votes
It's no wonder USAA is so cheap they will not pay out on their claims!! I had USAA for 4 years and when I finally made a claim they denied it and told me that unless I could prove the damage was not prior they would not approve it! Then they decided to cancel me due to "Misrepresentation" on that claim saying I lied about it that it was prior damage. Now a year later they have blocked my online banking access due to that claim! 1 Year later are you serious!!! I can’t check my balance I can’t transfer funds I can't pay my bills; nothing! What a joke! Good job USAA that's the way to take care of the military! I'm in the process now of closing everything out with them and open up with another credit union which rates are a little better right now anyways.
 18th of Jun, 2009 by   ARMY1 -2 Votes
It sounds like the common thread of most of these complaints is "Oh, I always pay, but not always on time."; WELL, , LA DI FUCKIN DA, , , , , , , IF YOU RAN A RESTAURANT AND SOMEONE CAME INTO EAT, , , , AND SAID, , , I CANT PAY NOW, , , , I'LL PAY IN 2 WEEKS, , , WOULD YOU ACCEPT THAT??????? Come on people, get responsible. PAY FOR FUCKING BILLS ON TIME, , AND QUIT COMPLAINING LIKE A BUNCH OF FUCKING WINY CUNTS...KEEP IN MIND, , , , USAA IS THE ONLY FINANCIAL CO THAT IF YOU ARE MLITARY PERSONNEL AND CALL THEM FROM A TENT IN IRAQ AND REQUEST A LIFE INSURANCE POLICY, , THEY'LL WRITE IT, , AND ISSUE IT...NO MEDICAL UNDERWRITING, , NOTHING, , , , , WHY, , BECAUSE THEY CARE ABOUT THE BIG PICTURE, , , , HELPING A FAMILY SURVIVE IF THE UNINMAGINABLE SHOULD HAPPEN...OWN UP THAT MOST OF YOUR PROBLEMS W USAA IS DUE TO YOUR OWN INEPTNESS OR LAZINESS IN TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS.
 20th of Jun, 2009 by   zypr 0 Votes
Sounds like Army1 has a yeast infection. I am sure that you have never made a mistake or suffered financial setbacks. How about this... I have NEVER MISSED A PAYMENT, BEEN LATE FOR A PAYMENT OR EVEN ASKED ABOUT PAYING ANYTHING LATE ON ANY OF MY ACCOUNTS WITH USAA EVER. I have been a member for 20 years and have MULTIPLE accounts with USAA. My wife and I BOTH have credit scores ABOVE 750. 2 weeks ago we call to apply for a RV loan. We go through the application process where they ask both of us how much money we make. We gladly tell them. After the application process we are put on hold for a few minutes and then we are told that we are approved for the loan. I schedule a flight from Md. to Fl. to view the RV before signing a purchase order. Everything was fine and I signed the PO. I work out a deal with the RV dealer to have them drive the RV from South Florida to Virginia to assist with the delivery. 5 days before delivery I call USAA to make sure that everything is ok. I was told that everything was fine and that a check was being sent to me for the RV purchase. I ask is there anything else that they need from me and I was told NO, everything was in order and my check was on the way. 3 days to delivery, I do not have the check so I call USAA again to inquire. I was told that the check was sent "regular" mail and might take 3-8 business days to get to me. I explain that I am supposed to take delivery of the RV in 3 days and was told that for a $8 charge they would overnight a check to me to make sure that I have the check in time. I pay the $8. 2 days prior to delivery I receive a phone call from USAA saying that the purchase order was never received by them for review. I call the RV dealer and one is sent immediately. (A purchase order was faxed 2 days prior and USAA says that they never received the fax)(Before you start giving me shit, Army1, yes my member number was on the cover sheet and fax and the unit number for the RV department was on the cover sheet and PO) USAA reviews the PO and says the the numbers do not add up. The RV dealer breaks down the numbers and resends the fax. (Same exact numbers with more detail) I receive a call from USAA saying that since things have changed we have to do some "further research". What changed??? NOTHING, just the description of how the numbers are broken down. (USAA agrees that the RV is being sold to me well below market value.) I receive a phone call back and was told that they needed more financial information from me. They have my info on file, but I fax anyway. Then I receive a phone call saying that they can not approve my loan based on my tax return since they could not "verify" my income. I am an independent sales person that receives 1099's. I was baffled because they have my 1099's as well as my tax returns? They proceed to tell me that since my accountant, (who did a great job), found all the legal write-offs that I can legally use to bring down my adjusted gross income and that my income was less than I stated. I was baffled, I told them that my income was EXACTLY what my 1099's show which was EXACTLY what I told them. USAA says they need more time to review my loan application. My wife are now wondering if a mistake has been made to she goes to our accountant who assures her that everything is in order and that there should not be any issues. That night my wife and I fax EVERYTHING that we have for taxes and income. 1 day before delivery we do not hear anything from USAA in the morning so we call at noon to check with them. USAA says that they never received our fax. My wife re-faxes everything to which USAA says they need more time to review. By now the RV dealer is on the way to Virginia since we were told that we were approved for the loan earlier in the week, PLUS I gave them a "substantial" deposit. All afternoon goes by and then we hear from USAA that they are denying our loan because they can't confirm my income. My tax return has my income, and my 1099's have my income, but USAA can not confirm my income??? I ask to appeal the decision and was told that there is nothing that I can do or no one to appeal to. That brings me to tonight... I am supposed to take delivery of my RV tomorrow and after 2 weeks of being told that I have been approved and that they do NOT need anything further from me, now I do not have a loan. If I can not get a loan I am going to lose my deposit, and the money spent on airline tickets to go look at the RV, (which I would not have done if I had not been assured by USAA that I was approved for my loan). So my question to you is... who is getting f*cked here??? What did I do wrong? What changed? All I know is that my new RV is in Virginia and I can not go get it because I do not have a loan. Tomorrow I am going to my local bank to apply for a RV loan. When granted this loan I AM MOVING MY HOME OWNERS, AUTO, LIFE, MORTGAGE AND EVERY OTHER ACCOUNT TO SOMEONE OTHER THAN USAA. ALL MY BUSINESS FOREVER. I am glad that they chose to treat a long time member that has NEVER missed or been late for a payment, like a non-credit worthy degenerate. (Thanks for your service USAA). USAA can kiss my ass.
 20th of Jun, 2009 by   zypr 0 Votes
P.S. I received the check from USAA via FedEx for the loan that I was denied. How much sense does that make? USAA sent me the check for the RV purchase but denied my loan after they sent me the check???
 1st of Jul, 2009 by   BDJ 0 Votes
There was a Cadet loan applied for in my name for 25, 000 back in 2006. It showed up on my credit report in 2007 as a charge off. I contacted USAA and explained the situation. I filed a police report, a complaint with the FTC and the credit bureaus. The items were investigated and confirmed to be fraud. I recieved a phone call from a rep at USAA state they have proof the I "benefited" from the loan and I should write a statement and fax it to them stating such back in 2007. I contacted my attorney and never heard from them again. I just received another phone call about the same issue. Not sure after the credit bureaus contacted USAA and my account was cleared and USAA never contacted the local authorities how I could be being harrassed about this all over again.
 22nd of Jul, 2009 by   Getting turned off 0 Votes
I have always been a big USAA fan. I would not believe that any of these negative comments could be true. Now, they screwed me over. Without warning and for no reason they removed my ability to do online transactions. I have spent hours on the phone, and NOBODY is able to help resolve the mess that they caused me. They just tell me that the fraud analysis department made that decision and they cannot change it. What a bunch of crap! SOMEBODY there should be able to fix my situation. I have been a member in good standing for decades, and I was never late on payments. My credit score is 720, and I have no negatives in my credit file at all. Recently, a few people bounced checks on me - maybe three checks out of the five hundred that I deposited this year. Whenever this happens, I take immediate steps to get the funds into my account. But this week, USAA just froze my ability to do anything online, and they didn't even notify me of that or explain why. There is nobody to talk to who can help. This is not the USAA I grew up with!

Ways to Avoid Increasing Bank Fees