logo

My Perfect Resume
It is fraud
2. (16 mins ago)
Bald and Purri Sphynx Cattery
Trouble with breeder (Brenda bevan)
3. (18 mins ago)
misrepresentation

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

United Health Care, Murfreesboro, Tennessee Complaints & Reviews - dropping all but one orthopaedic surgeon in my city

United Health Care Contacts & Informations

United Health Care

Posted:    sarah millre

dropping all but one orthopaedic surgeon in my city

Sarah Beth Miller
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
I fell in Feb. and broke both bones in my lower left leg. Had to have surgery and titanium rod placed in my tibia. I am still under the care of the orthopaedic surgeon and doing physical therapy twice a week.

I recently got a letter that said UHC is dropping the group of orthopaedic doctors my doctor is in, leaving one surgeon in the whole town. Oh, but that's OK - there are at least 24 other doctors within 25-30 miles of where I live. They just don't happen to be the one that did my surgery or the follow-up care. I've called UHC to get an extension so I don't have to change doctors. getting anything out of them is impossible and trying to find out how to file a complaint is even harder. I'm at the end of my rope trying to figure this out.
Comments United States Health & Life Insurance
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Jan, 2012 by   truthandhonestywillprevail 0 Votes
You haven't seen anything yet. Wait until the death panels refuse you treatment because of your age. Keep supporting Obama and you won't qualify for any health care unless it is free in the Mall.

WSYX Columbus Coverage Being Used as Scam Source