logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Grotto Bar, Eden Bar, Suede, Bitterend, Suite
Underage drinking, drugs, sex , allowed
2. (3 mins ago)
Nationstar Mortgage
Criminal practices
3. (3 mins ago)
Jane Salon
Yelp comments can be manipulated by this owner
4. (9 mins ago)

Union Telecom Contacts & Informations

Union Telecom

Posted:    GBz

pls help

I have same expereienec from this company. this agent from pakistan kept calling me to offere lower long distance plan and I was traped gave him my credit card # and deposited so called security deposit of $50. I called to cancel my service and noone is there to answer the call. I cancelled my credit card. and after a year I get this letter from collection agency to pay $ 140. When I try calling union telecome again they said that $ 50 was connection fee which I was never told before and we charged you termination fee. I asked why didn;t u ever sent me bill and how you can charge me termination fee as I was told you pay as you go there is no termination fee for service and this rep jus hans up on me. I am nervous now what to do just to pay to get rid of that or fight. I do not want to spoil my credit. Any one please advise?
Comments United States Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Oct, 2013 by   adward maya 0 Votes
this company is totaly fraud please do not buy any kind of plans from them they can sell you the plan by saying this is unlimited calling plans once you can buy from them they will never ever return you money dont dont buy from them !

Success University Fraud