Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Union Telecom Contacts & Informations

Union Telecom

Posted:

pls help

I have same expereienec from this company. this agent from pakistan kept calling me to offere lower long distance plan and I was traped gave him my credit card # and deposited so called security deposit of $50. I called to cancel my service and noone is there to answer the call. I cancelled my credit card. and after a year I get this letter from collection agency to pay $ 140. When I try calling union telecome again they said that $ 50 was connection fee which I was never told before and we charged you termination fee. I asked why didn;t u ever sent me bill and how you can charge me termination fee as I was told you pay as you go there is no termination fee for service and this rep jus hans up on me. I am nervous now what to do just to pay to get rid of that or fight. I do not want to spoil my credit. Any one please advise?
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
this company is totaly fraud please do not buy any kind of plans from them they can sell you the plan by saying this is unlimited calling plans once you can buy from them they will never ever return you money dont dont buy from them !

Mobile Phone Selling Fraud