Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Ultrasound Diagnostic School, Springfield, Massachusetts Complaints & Reviews - The school was a scam.

Ultrasound Diagnostic School Contacts & Informations

Ultrasound Diagnostic School

Posted:

The school was a scam.

Ultrasound Diagnostic School aka Sanford Brown Institute
Cadwell Dr.
Springfield, Massachusetts
I attended the Ultrasound Diagnostic School on Cadwell Dr. Springfield, Ma. in 2001. I graduated with a 4.0 GPA. I was even Student of the month! I got me nowhere. The instructors would up and leave in the middle of a coursel. No explination was given as to why they left. We went through 2 directors while I was at the the schoolo. They both left. I was stuck with student loans I couldn't afford to pay because I couldn't find a job. My externship was a disaster. The office manager told me straight out that the school I attended was inferior. She graduated with an associates degree in Medical Assisting from Springfield Technical Community College. She made it so difficult for me because of the school I went to that I couldn't finish my externship there. The school couldn't find anywhere else to place me to finish my externship. At the time I lived in Holland, Ma. but I was willing to travel to Worcester or Springfield. I found a job at Fallon Clinic that allowed me to finish my externship. No one from the school came to talk to the office manager. No one would return my calls. I had to leave the workforce to care for my mother in 2005. She passed away in Dec. 2009. I am 53 years old. I have been to several interviews but no one will hire me. I am currently living on Social Security Disability due to severe depression and anxiety. My credit is trashed because I couldn't afford to pay my student loans. If there is a law suit pending, please contact me. My e-mail is cummings620@aol.com That school promised me the world. I was a working single mom of 3 who couldn't afford to get scammed. PLEASE SOMEONE E-MAIL ME WITH ANY LAWSUIT INFORMATION!!! Thank you.

Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Education
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Ultrasound Diagnostic School complaints
Ultrasound Diagnostic School - Misrepresentation

Comments

8th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
all true about ultrasound diagnostic school. I graduated in 2002 and the same thing happend. Instructors would quit in the middle of course and we were left with a vcr and tv to teach the class.

College Education for $1,000 a Year Only