logo

DON'T SHOP THERE

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Ultrasound Diagnostic School, Springfield, Massachusetts Complaints & Reviews - The school was a scam.

Ultrasound Diagnostic School Contacts & Informations

Ultrasound Diagnostic School

Posted:    Donna Cummings

The school was a scam.

Ultrasound Diagnostic School aka Sanford Brown Institute
Cadwell Dr.
Springfield, Massachusetts
I attended the Ultrasound Diagnostic School on Cadwell Dr. Springfield, Ma. in 2001. I graduated with a 4.0 GPA. I was even Student of the month! I got me nowhere. The instructors would up and leave in the middle of a coursel. No explination was given as to why they left. We went through 2 directors while I was at the the schoolo. They both left. I was stuck with student loans I couldn't afford to pay because I couldn't find a job. My externship was a disaster. The office manager told me straight out that the school I attended was inferior. She graduated with an associates degree in Medical Assisting from Springfield Technical Community College. She made it so difficult for me because of the school I went to that I couldn't finish my externship there. The school couldn't find anywhere else to place me to finish my externship. At the time I lived in Holland, Ma. but I was willing to travel to Worcester or Springfield. I found a job at Fallon Clinic that allowed me to finish my externship. No one from the school came to talk to the office manager. No one would return my calls. I had to leave the workforce to care for my mother in 2005. She passed away in Dec. 2009. I am 53 years old. I have been to several interviews but no one will hire me. I am currently living on Social Security Disability due to severe depression and anxiety. My credit is trashed because I couldn't afford to pay my student loans. If there is a law suit pending, please contact me. My e-mail is cummings620@aol.com That school promised me the world. I was a working single mom of 3 who couldn't afford to get scammed. PLEASE SOMEONE E-MAIL ME WITH ANY LAWSUIT INFORMATION!!! Thank you.

Comments United States Education
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Ultrasound Diagnostic School complaints
Ultrasound Diagnostic School - Misrepresentation

Comments

8th of Mar, 2011 by   cc/24 0 Votes
all true about ultrasound diagnostic school. I graduated in 2002 and the same thing happend. Instructors would quit in the middle of course and we were left with a vcr and tv to teach the class.

Help for Start-Ups