logo

Ultimate Shopping Network Complaints & Reviews - No refund to cancelled order

Ultimate Shopping Network Contacts & Informations

Ultimate Shopping Network

Posted:    Mike Gregory

No refund to cancelled order

I ordered a Ring in July 2006 and then was told in September that it was back-order. I decided to cancel the order and obtain a refund. It is nearly 5 months of being on the phone with Customer Service that they kept telling me that it would be 10-15 days due to changes in their finance department. I have contacted the BBB and will contact the State Attorney General's office to see about a civil suit against the company and/or previous owners.
Comments United States Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of May, 2007 by   Karen Oneill 0 Votes
Do not order ANY merchandise from Direct Shopping Network! They previously were Ultimate Shopping Network. All they did was close their offices in Glendale and move down the street. The principles are all the same. Art Garabedian has hundreds and hundreds of fictitious business names registered in LA and Orange Counties and is a CROOK. They front the company with a Caucasian with an All-American sounding name (i.e., "Mark J. Miller"), but in actuality the company is run by Armenians who are CROOKS and don't believe in refunding money.

I know for a fact that "Lidia" will send you an email threatening litigation if you expose what they are doing. They are very worried, and they should be. Some of your customers are from LA and would have no qualms about bringing the local media to your offices.

Have a nice day.
 16th of May, 2008 by   Mr who cares 0 Votes
It seems that someone has brought DSN to the medias attention.

17th of May, 2008 by   Finally 0 Votes
Hysterical...finally DSN is getting what they deserve.
 9th of Jun, 2008 by   theresa cody 0 Votes
DSN never owned USN... why doesn't someone do their homework. As for the other complaint on CBS... read the attorney's letter people... This was a bitter employee who found an ambush reporter, after unsucessfully attempting a lawsuit against the boss. c'mon people... Makes ya' wonder if the competition or another bitter, former, ex, fired employee writes this stuff...
 19th of Apr, 2009 by   Tuny 0 Votes
The only complaints I have about DSN Is that they are extremely slow to deliver goods and extremely slow to refund. The way I speed up this process, after 30 days (which is the time they say it will take), is call customer service and ask them to return the money to my account. After I do this my money is refunded withing a week.

As far as quality, everything I have received is of very good quality, especially for the price except a few gemstones that came in one of their grab bag parcels. I have not had any of them autenticated yet but I am a pretty good judge of gemstones.
 14th of May, 2010 by   Karen Oneill 0 Votes
"Tina" is absolutely right that DSN never owned USN. Actually, USN went out of business, then owner Art Garabedian simply opened up shop as DSN. Art Garabedian is a crook who runs multiple scam operations in the LA area, sham companies whose intent is to rip people off, plain and simple. Do your own research if you think that I am a disgruntled competitor. Bottom line is, Art Garabedian is a crooked, lying sociopath.

DO NOT BUY ANY MERCHANDISE FROM DIRECT SHOPPING NETWORK. YOU WILL REGRET IT AND MOST LIKELY NEVER SEE A REFUND ON YOUR CREDIT CARD WITHOUT A HUGE FIGHT.
 8th of Jan, 2012 by   Had it in Florida 0 Votes
I ordered a ring on July 31, 2011, and another item on 8/2/11, and on 8/5/11 and on 8/7(I think). there are so many items ordered. I began calling regarding my items ordered and PAID for in late September, 2011. I was told to give it some time they are really swamped. I did, in October I spoke with jessica, the department head for orders, she checked for me and the ring from 7/31/11 no order was even sent to jewelry for making. We went over all of my items and nothing had ever been done about those jewelry pieces, except the money had already been deducted from my account. Jessica suggested that I cancel all orders, since nothing had been done. I did that, told me that it may take up to 2 weeks to have the money refunded. Hey, it had been months, what's another 2 weeks. @ weeks later, nothing, called and was on hold for 97 minutes. I continued to call weekly. If I actually got to speak to a person the same thing, they would send the request again & it could take up to 30 days. Another 30 days, no money, not allowed to speak to Jessica. So here it is January 2012 and I have not rec'd any money, it is not a few dollars, it is close to $1000.00.
I paid immediately, they should refund at least by 30 days. The last 3 people I spoke to in Customer Service told me that I should notify my bank, to start a claim.
I have, no-had been a DSN shopper for several years and totally enjoyed learning about gemstones and receiving beautiful pieces of jewelry that not everybody else had from the local chain stores. I learned so much from Lauren Blair, when she left everything seemed to fall apart. I have not learned any new stuff, Blue talks too much, Art hollers and then Grant, he's just young, the girls are just silly most of the time and spend so much time talking to each other about everything except jewelry.
Maybe Lauren was the glue, she certainly brought a sense of class to the table. I'm sorry that a place that I went to first for my jewelry needs, no wants, has fallen apart.
We still watch on DishNet, last night they went off air at 12:00 Midnight EST and today they were not on at all.
All I want is my money back,
Vicky Sullivan
 8th of Jan, 2012 by   Had it in Florida 0 Votes
I don't know who Ultimate Shopping Network is, my complaint is with Direct Shopping Network. After reading other comments here, I'm more confused about who is who!
Had it in Florida
 29th of May, 2012 by   Mary Beth Davis 0 Votes
I can't believe other people have really gone through the same thing as I have. I cancelled my orders with DSN on November 7, 2011 as I had not received the items after 6 weeks, and since then have been trying to get my money refunded to me. The amount is over $3000. I have called and written the company on countless occasions. I have written to several government agencies, without success. Does anyone have a suggestion for me to get my money back? Thank you, and good luck to everyone who is in the same boat. Mary Davis
 15th of Mar, 2014 by   myourth 0 Votes
My complaint is similar to all of those listed here. My only goal now is to find Garabedian and sue
him, just on principle. anyone know where he is or what scam he is involved in now?

Beware of Phishing Scam!