logo

Riverstone Residential Group
illegal collection after emergency
3. (23 mins ago)
angelamall.com
I got completely different order
4. (28 mins ago)
RN *REALPLAYER SUPERPA 206-674-2650 4.94 USD
monthly charge on my credit card
5. (44 mins ago)

Twoo.com Complaints & Reviews - The site is full of slappers and fake id's

Twoo.com Contacts & Informations

Twoo.com

Posted: 2011-05-30 by    Kabalone

The site is full of slappers and fake id's

Twoo.com
twoo.com
The site is full of slappers and fake id's and it's trying to pass it'self off as being a Brand..? it's charging money for silly things but thousands of profiles have no pics and they block you for no reason?

Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Apr, 2012 by   Tallgun +1 Votes
Yes, we are crooked. So what? we're making money hand over fist & helping achive a few Geeks a false hope of connecting with a beautifull woman. Good luck on that.
That being said, for absolutely free, go to www.livinginperu.com There you will find real people from real backgrounds & the cost? $00.00 Oh, one more thing. I'm not connected in any way with Twoo.com Just wrote what you all already knew. Cheers.
 25th of Apr, 2012 by   Sithundorn +1 Votes
Twoo is not good when compared with Badoo because
The Badoo search system can show people we want to search by gender, age, both men and women without mixed.
It's can be changed back to contact with the people as we choose to forget him/her to be like that.
It to show that the people had a photo is a first priority only when searched because of all users are paying a fee of charge on the internet system used.
 29th of Apr, 2012 by   thaar82thaar82 +1 Votes
يارب ولدي يكون مثل هذا الرجل
 30th of Apr, 2012 by   dianny martha +1 Votes
well, it's my case too. i want to leave the account, but it doesn't let me sign out
they said to me to sign with my secure pin, but when i enter it, it says that is not a valid pin code.
and i also think it's a very boring side. a lot of people doesn't have any photo, no information at all, the chatting is very slow, etc. i just hate it now.
i don't know how to leave it. pls. help me
 18th of May, 2012 by   Heathrow Kuala +1 Votes
Especially guys in twoo they are great fake lovers pretender with repeated emails that do not match or reciprocate to your mails. This is a smart scam that involves filipina as i experienced. This guy from London email to me his flight bookings on the day of his travel'' upon reaching Kuala Lumpur the guy called me and said in few minutes he is taking his flight to Manila but after a few minutes he called to inform me that the immigration has confiscated all his belongings for reasons not known and explained to him including his passport and he do not know what to do! then he called again to say that he can not understand the different languages spoken at KL airport then he told me there is a woman here whom i know speaks your language would you like to talk to her? sure i said. The woman speaking tagalog told me "madam your husband to be was held by immigration for carrying big amount of funds and gold! Then the guy called me again and said i do not like how they are treating to me here and he was already crying asking begging me to help him or he would go back to London. He told me the reason why he was bringing with him much funds its because he was staying in my place for three months. Now this filipina talked to me again using the guys mobile phone and said in tagalog madam we can fix this if you want immigration to release him cause in few minutes he is departing for manila and few minutes are left to settle this, the immigration people will settle with him if i will send $750.00 through Western Union right now and she will give the name of the person to whom money will be sent. I told the filipina I do not have the money to send then I talked again to "TONY DOUGLAS' in angry voice he was shouting at me crying come on, help me please I have much money to pay you...Hey, I told him ask immigration people there to contact the British Embassy in KL to help you through the right process for I do not have $750.00 to set you free now!!!
 25th of May, 2012 by   Wmgrant +1 Votes
Ic3.com is where to report, make reviews on site advisor.com and warn other
 25th of May, 2012 by   Sandeep Mukhija +1 Votes
i guess there are lot of others like myself that wish to leave twoo but are unable to do so... feels like trapped... is there any way out??
 8th of Jun, 2012 by   hiren c das 0 Votes
my gmail account is linked TWOO.com.now i am unable tounsubscribe this
(TWOO) account. Pl do needful help to unsubscribe my account with
TWOO.
 23rd of Aug, 2012 by   mujooo 0 Votes
uzklfjk.8zo
 23rd of Aug, 2012 by   mujooo -1 Votes
hhhhfd
 21st of Nov, 2012 by   African Woman 0 Votes
i just successfully deleted my account on TWOO. Just go to settings, then account settings and viola..delete. i also marked all TWOO emails sent to my Gmail account as spam and they go straight to my trash bin.
 17th of Mar, 2013 by   h3ry 0 Votes
Just follow the link below to delete your profile. You have to enter your password and confirm.

Direct removal link: http://www.twoo.com/settings/delete/
 30th of Mar, 2013 by   Masuk 0 Votes
Twoo.com is a third class website. It’s totally funny and foul. This is a most disgusting website I ever seen... Using twoo.com is totally spoil of time...
 26th of May, 2013 by   william mullin 0 Votes
hi, my name is William, I just made 2 payments of 12.99, you have taken my money from my prepaid visa card, and you still haven't connected me, either connect or give me my money back
 29th of Jun, 2013 by   dammi3000 0 Votes
They take money from your credit card care full do not give your credit card number
 1st of Aug, 2013 by   Kat5275 0 Votes
A friend sent me the invite for this site… did the free account.
All the men who reply are Africans, two of them I couldn’t understand anything he said on the phone.
His English was so bad, he left me a message. I let my co-worker listen and we both couldn’t understand what he was talking about.
I didn't link my facebook account, so glad... LOL
 19th of Aug, 2013 by   alexandre 38 0 Votes
crazy hdattack billing non stop, real scam
 25th of Aug, 2013 by   Reporting Fraud 0 Votes
This is totally fake. Don't sign up. Don't give out anything personal. Delete cancel.
 11th of Sep, 2013 by   The Twoo Team 0 Votes
I can assure you that we are doing our best to remove fake and scam profiles as soon as possible. We have already blocked a lot of fake accounts. Our users reports play a crucial role in the process of removing false accounts so we will appreciate if you report any suspicious person that has contacted you. Thank you in advance. On all profiles and in all messages, you'll find a flag at the top right that allows you to report a given person. Just click on the flag and then choose 'Report abuse'.

Team Twoo
 11th of Sep, 2013 by   The Twoo Team 0 Votes
@ William Mullin, Kabalone, please contact us via Helpdesk: http://www.twoo.com/faq/?view=helpdesk We'll check what might be wrong.

How a New Health Reform Will Affect You