logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Virgin Active
Problems with club membership agreement
2. (4 mins ago)
Car rental

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Train Signal Training Complaints & Reviews - Train Signal is a RIPOFF. Liars.

Train Signal Training Contacts & Informations

Train Signal Training

Posted:    UnhappyCBTCamper

Train Signal is a RIPOFF. Liars.

Train Signal Training
www.trainsignal.com
I received an email from trainsignal.com also trainsignaltraining.com offering MCITP and VMWare training at a hefty discount. I visited their website and tried some of their "free" training and it looked like decent stuff for the price. The video was a little grainy but I figured that was due to the web download speeds. So I called them up to ask them some questions about their company and their products. Specifically I asked what happens if I don't like their training. I spoke with one of their representatives who assured me that they offered a money back guarantee. He assured me that I had nothing to worry about.

I bought their training. Over $800 worth of Train Signal MCITP CBT training. Let me assure you it was complete garbage. The grainy video on the web was better than the real product. The sound quality in the video was horrendous. It sounded like it was recorded in an empty warehouse. At times I could barely hear the instructor. There were so many missing parts that there was no way I could have possibly passed the exam. They skipped entire sections. The video was a complete waste.

So I tried calling back my representative to get my money back. He was so helpful when he was trying to sell me. But afterwards he wouldn't return my calls or emails. I called them numerous times and got only the run around. They guys are greedy and shady. They sell you garbage products with a smile on their face and then ignore you as soon as you have any issues. I wish I had never even heard of these guys. I'm now fighting with them to get my money back but they say I don't qualify because of the discount I received. They discount THEY advertised. Train Signal is a bunch of LIARS.

DO NOT BUY FROM TRAIN SIGNAL TRAINING .com. They are rip-offs and liars.
Comments United States Education
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Train Signal Training complaints
Train Signal Training - Theft mis-representation

Comments

18th of Oct, 2009 by   Trainsignal SUCKS +2 Votes
TRAINSIGNAL sucks. They lie and their training is crap!

I bought some MCSE training from them and the quality was horrible. The main thing that attracted me to trainsignal was the audio training because I need to train on the go. The training clearly wasn't written for audio, it was some foreign guy reading out of a book. I could hardly hear him, let alone understand him! I caught him several times saying things like "see figure 8.3" when THERE WAS NO BOOK AND THEREFORE NO FIGURES. Worst $400 I ever spent. Oh and the worst part is, they offer a 90 day money back guarantee on the website. Trainsignal does not honor this guarantee. I sent the materials back and they said that I couldn't get a refund because I didn't try the program for a full 90 days I only had it for a week and I only get the guarantee if I keep it for 90 days (wtf?) - now they want for me to pay to ship the products back to me! DONT TRUST TRAINSIGNAL they'll screw you like they screwed me
 7th of Nov, 2009 by   TrainSignal Stole My Money 0 Votes
TRAINSIGNAL ripped me off too. Their money back guarantee is a lie. Bait and switch.
 20th of Nov, 2009 by   AmitPatel2 0 Votes
I have same problem. TrainSignal keep my money and not give me training. TrainSignal is bad company. They hide behind internet business and steal money from customer.

DO NOT GIVE MONEY TO TRAINSIGNAL.COM. You be smart and buy from other company. TRAINSIGNAL is LIES.
 20th of Nov, 2009 by   AmitPatel2 0 Votes
TRAINSIGNAL RIPOFF. Trainsignal.com is ripoff.
 20th of Nov, 2009 by   AmitPatel2 0 Votes
I purchase VMWare training from TrainSignal.com and they steal my money. I work for the Italian government as network engineer. I need to get training on virtualization and read bad things about TrainSignal but their site look professional so I try. I tell them I live in Italy and they tell me they can deliver to Italy with no problem. I have to have training very quickly. My work tell me that we must install new servers that use VMWare by end of quarter.

I purchase VMWare and HyperV training at two different days. TrainSignal tell me again that they can deliver to me with no problem. I wait many weeks and call them. Still no training. They tell me they deliver. I tell them I do not receive. They tell me to wait. I wait more weeks. Finally I tell them I want my money back. TrainSignal tell me I can not have all money back. They tell me I can only have 400 USD. I must pay delivery charges for training I never have deliver to me. I lose over 300 USD because TRAINSIGNAL LIES.

DO NOT BUY TRAINSIGNAL TRAINING. They will not honor money back guarantee. They will not deliver training to you.

I should have listen to everyone I read and NOT BUY TRAINSIGNAL. I want my money back.
 24th of Mar, 2014 by   o ki honda 0 Votes
It is genuinely unpredictable to analyze benefits of all endorsements as there are numerous classes yet we can't deny their essentialness in the relevant field of work. An extensive share of the masters are corresponded on the essentialness of being confirmed without any mistrust as it opens entryway towards triumph as it is not conceivable to enter to prestigious associations accepting that you are not Certified with your pertinent merchant. Despite the most fundamental issue clik here comes as an essential concern how to get achievement in these accreditations as none of them is so straightforward, therefore we have to benefit benefits by a master instructor who could coordinate us, and stunning study material is additionally required. For this, we will recommend you to get astounding study material from Theexamcollection that will verify.
 6th of Jun, 2014 by   sanwal 0 Votes
Stockholm, otherwise called "Nordens Venedig" importance the Venice of the North, is the capital and the biggest city of Sweden. Stockholm is spotted in the eastern some piece of the nation on the Baltic Sea.if you are a travel Revision Jönköping bound and need to know and go for what Stockholm brings to the table then go along with us as we demonstrate to you the magnificence that is Stockholm. Stockholm is the capital and the biggest city of Sweden.

How to Prevent Foodborne Illness