logo

Uniblue "Registry Booster"
market/phishing scam
4. (17 mins ago)
Jimmy Buffetts
Awful food and unhappy staff
5. (18 mins ago)

9700 N.W. 112th Avenue
Miami, Florida
Phone: 1-800-867-7183
tracfone.com
I purchased a Tracfone from HSN and in there infomercial they stipulate that as long as you keep your phone activated before the time expires the minutes you have, plus the minutes you purchase will roll over for the following year 365 day’s. Be advised this is not the case, what HSN has done is illegitimate; it’s what you call a bait and switch tactic. After contacting Tracfone they stated what ever minutes you purchase will roll over for only 90 day’s, then you have to buy more airtime. I contacted HSN and they stated exactly what was said in the infomercial; any minutes you purchase in the time allotted will roll over for the next year, for the life of the phone 365 days but Tracfone is not honoring there commitment. So consumer watch out what you purchase with HSN, because they don’t have a clue on what there selling. Be advised this will be my last dealing with HSN because of this.
Comments United States Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Feb, 2013 by   Earlraph 0 Votes
I went through the same thing. I keep on getting a run around and false information. Adding too much confusion to what I thought is correct. And then, I found this email address in a forum. I tried sending an email to them, and to my surprise, I got a response immediately. They clarified all the confusions I have, and answered all of my questions. Try it yourself. Send them your name, phone number, serial number of your phone and explain to them what the problem is. The email address is TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.

Mortgage Scam Scheme