logo

Lease Finance Group
Fraud
3. (26 mins ago)
Universal Survey Center
Request to stop unsolicited phone calls
4. (28 mins ago)
Arizona Parrots
No contact with them since payment
5. (55 mins ago)
BEWARE! FRAUD! Christs Church of the Valley - CCV CHURCH Peoria AZ - CCVONLINE.COM
Church Leadership Continues to Allow Felon Member to Ripoff Members

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

torontomarriotthotelcanada.worker@live.com, dubai Complaints & Reviews - a new employment contract

torontomarriotthotelcanada.worker@live.com Contacts & Informations

torontomarriotthotelcanada.worker@live.com

Posted: 2013-12-17 by    pratheesh valiparambil

a new employment contract

Phone: +971557271007
i am trying to attach some more attachments like contract, receipt of accomodation invitation letter and so on.. please go through it and kindly reply me

torontomarriotthotelcanada.worker@live.com

Comments United States Fake & Novelty ID
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Dec, 2013 by   bellamie 0 Votes
This is a scam. If it was actually from Marriott, it would be sent from a Marriott email address, not a live.com address. Marriott didn't send this.
 17th of Dec, 2013 by   sundaytimes10 0 Votes
Definitely a scam and a common one. Don't fall for this and be a victim.
 11th of Feb, 2014 by   david ametepe 0 Votes
oh sorry sir. it seems some one was trying to make fool of me. by the way am so sorry for disturbance to night, and also thanks for alerting me.
 11th of Aug, 2014 by   Tadewos Desta 0 Votes
I want to say Thanks for this Golden chance invitations !, so that i will attach and send my CV on your e-male addres
in precise way let me introduce my self my name is Tadewos Dasta Minamo, now a i am 23 year old and i was hold first Degree in Business Management from Welayta Sodo Universty in 2012 with 3.22 grade from graduation time still to day working on central (National) Bank of Ethiopia at Junior Bank examiner position currently i have 2 years experience for farther check my CV which is attached on your addres my telephone number (+251916151425)
i is grateful for your response at your earliest convenience.
Thanks !
 13th of Sep, 2014 by   ahmed rafiq 0 Votes
My name is Ahmed Rafiq Saad of Egypt my age 23 years holds a Technical Institute Tjarysna 2010, and currently I am in the Faculty of Commerce for the third year in the rest of Lee one year until I get the certificate I Wajid dealing with the computer and worked in the accounts and I have the experience I have so far not looking forward to work makes me proud builder I wish you a successful Hsab Give me an action is possible I will be the owner of a large fortune if I traveled Canada can contact me on my phone 01124399910
I wish to be your good opinion, and I hope that the Trdoa at the earliest ... Thanks
 23rd of Sep, 2014 by   saikou jammeh 0 Votes
my name s saikou jammeh i really need this job i was ad technical institude i learn IT i want to know more about dis hotel..
 14th of Oct, 2014 by   dee flex 0 Votes
am dee flex i heard that you want a worker at hotel in canada dee flex is my facebook name a friend call mana marguette told me that so i want to work in your hotel thanks i will be hearing from you in facebook or contact me +233554461779
 15th of Oct, 2014 by   gyeduwaa patricia 0 Votes
I well be very delightful if u give me the Chance to work with u.
 7 hrs 40 mins ago by   Essam Alsameeha 0 Votes
This is My CV I Alsameeha Essam am 24 years old holds a Chazh baccalaureate and on the driver's license one who beautiful body and I have experience in the trade and Zbouk and Sports also perfected the English and Spanish language only, and my dream is to work in Canada. I hope you help as he have next to Travel.The phone number is 212633092171 and thank you very much

Online Holiday Shopping: 5 Pitfalls