logo

M/S STERLING TREE MAGNUM(INDIA) LIMITED,
ABOUT TEAK TREE INVESTMENT
3. (8 mins ago)
Edreams
Mistake done by eDreams employee cost me 700 euros and they don't want to resolve the issue
4. (13 mins ago)
uksleepingtablets.com
I got nothing from these scammers
5. (40 mins ago)
ccieperfectsolutions.com
Cheated me with the product

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Tom Martino referral list, Denver metro, Colorado Complaints & Reviews - Dishonest, unethical

Tom Martino referral list Contacts & Informations

Tom Martino referral list

Posted: 2011-08-11 by    KK121

Dishonest, unethical

Tom Martino
Denver metro, Colorado
referrallist.com
Tom Martino prides himself on being a so called consumer advocate. He promotes his referral list by saying that he only recommends businesses that are ethical and do their given trade properly. If a consumer has issue with one of the companies, he claims to address it and make right. If one were to go on his site, they wouldn't find a single bad review for any of the businesses. The reason? He doesn't publish any negative reviews. The businesses pay him to be on the list. He laughs all the way to the bank while consumers who trust his list are screwed over. I got burned by AAA Taurus Construction who did sloppy work and damaged my home in the process. Tom Martino never published my review or addressed the huge problem with the company's integrity. Do your homework, don't rely on this list. I wish I hadn't.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Aug, 2011 by   mb11 0 Votes
I have had the same experience with Tom Martino's site. I used one of his trusted A/C Repair companies, "Brothers" big mistake and when I tried to post my experience I have still not heard a word from the site and my review is not on the site. I am pretty sure the reviews are made up.
 27th of Aug, 2011 by   didasko 0 Votes
I have known this company for over 14 years and have had every part of my remodeled by them. I would not use any other company.
 23rd of Sep, 2011 by   champion customer 0 Votes
I agree don't trust Tom Martino's referral list. I used Champion Windows (Denver, CO) from his referral site. I made negative reviews that never got published. What a SCAM!!! Don't buy Champion Windows! Extremely poor quality products. They have never finished the installation. Be aware and don't get scammed. Checkout below videos of my issues with Champion Windows.

Lessons from the Crash of 1987