Posted:

They will take as long as they want to process your order

1.65
tobi.com
Do not pay for anything more than standard shipping. They will take as long as they want to process your order which cancels out the point of paying for speedy shipping. I paid for 3-day and I'm going to have to wait over a week to receive my items. Customer service will not pick up their phone and every email goes unanswered if you're upset. I emailed a stylist about items being in stock and I received a response the next day. I've sent two to customer service and neither have been answered. NOT WORTH IT. Yes, the clothes are cute. But at what price? You're treated as if your money means nothing to them. Now I get to ask a friend to get the items from my door step this weekend since I'll be out of town. AWESOME! Just the problem I was trying to avoid by purchasing LAST WEEK and paying extra for 3-day shipping. MISERABLE!
Complaint comments Comments (7) Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Comments

15th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes

Tobi.com - Tops I ordered were so cheaply made and the sizing was so off, it was ridiculous
tobi.com

They appear to have cute clothing, but the tops I ordered were so cheaply made and the sizing was so off, it was ridiculous. Then they charge you a $5 return fee for processing their cheap clothing. Terrible! Will never shop here again!
 29th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes

Tobi.com - Looks good on the website but looks like crap in person
tobi.com

Company sells cheap clothing. Looks good on the website but looks like crap in person. If you return something they take $5 and don't refund shipping...Better business model using ebay.
 10th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes

Tobi.com - The quality and fit of the clothing I ordered was really poor
tobi.com

The quality and fit of the clothing I ordered was really poor. As another reviewer noted, I would strongly recommend Forever 21 over Tobi for low-cost clothes.
 4th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes

Tobi.com - Worst customer service I have ever experienced
tobi.com

Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Customer care is a joke. You call them, they don't answer. Emails, no reply. Only way to get a response is by FB. Do your research on this company. STAY AWAY!!!
 30th of Apr, 2014 by    0 Votes

Tobi.com - Had a GREAT experience!
Champaign
Illinois

also for a class
 19th of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
Have ordered from the website 4 times now and I love everything I have bought from them . One time I bought a shirt that was too small, returned it for my money back and had it credited back in my bank account a week after I sent it back Very fast return compared to other websites. Clothes always get here quick and look great!
 23rd of Aug, 2016 by    0 Votes

Tobi - False Prices

I found out about Tobi a few months ago, liked what I saw, but didn't buy anything. Recently I went back to the site to make a purchase of a skirt that I fell in love with. The skirt is nice and exactly what I wanted. I paid 30$, which I find quite high. I think it should of been priced for maybe 20$ or something. Anyway, that's not the point...
Something I've been noticing on the site is whenever they list something as 30% or 50% off, it really isn't.
For example... Everything on the site, they always have it 'marked down'. You know, where they have the "original price" where it maybe 45$ and it'll have a slash through it and the new price is 30$.
Well, my problem is when I made my first order and used my 50% off code, they charge the 50% off from the "Original price"... You know the 45$ instead of the 30$... Which I think is unfair. Also, I have the e-mail subscription where they send me items on "sale".. "Everything is 30% off" newsletter.. Yeah right. Some of those items I've seen before and they have the sale price as the original price, and the "old original" price a little bit higher than it was before... The point is this site never has sales. They just change the price to make it seem like its on sale.
I'm not gonna say they don't have nice things, but F21 has a much better selection, at a cheaper price and they actually do have sales.

Tobi Logo Tobi