logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
vacation rental partners
vacation rental partners marketing reviews scam
2. (15 mins ago)
dangerouslyeasyesl.com
The owner started to steal from me
3. (18 mins ago)

Dishonest Breeder

TJ's Yorkies
Arkansas
Phone: 870-773-2488
DO NOT BUY A DOG FROM THIS BREEDER. SHE IS DISHONEST AND DOES NOT STAND BEHIND HER PUPPIES HEALTH. HER DOGS ARE LEFT TO LIVE OUTSIDE IN A FILTHY KENNEL AND THE PUPPY YOU GET WILL BE A "KENNEL DOG", NOT SOCIALIZED. WE GOT A PUPPY FROM HER AND WHEN WE GOT HER HOME AND TO OUR VET DISCOVERED IT HAD A SEVERE YEAST INFECTION INBOTH EARS WHICH PROVES TO ME THESE DOGS ARE NEGELCTED. THE DOG WAS SCARED AND TIMID AND HAD NO PERSONALITY AND SLEPT ALL THE TIME. I CALLED IMMEDIATELY AND ASKED HER IF I COULD BRING THE DOG BACK AND SHE SAID "NO, YOU CAN TRY AND SELL IT YOURSELF." WHAT KIND OF CARE IS THAT FOR HER PUPPIES? SHE OBVIOUSLY ONLY CARES ABOUT THE MONEY AND ONCE THE DOG IS OUT THE DOOR SHE DOESN'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO IT. IT IS SAD!
Comments United States Dog Breeders
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Mar, 2010 by   Sophie's Mom +1 Votes
I am from Arizona, and flew to Arkansas to pick up my new baby in November. Toni is an excellent breeder. Her yorkies are well cared for, and live in a beautiful, and clean environment. My little girl is very socialable and has the most loving personality. With any puppy or dog, they need time to adjust to their new home. It upsets me to see that anyone would try to ruin Toni's reputation as a breeder when the accusations of her caregiving are untrue. I saw first hand for myself where her dogs and pups live. The only thing Toni is guilty of is selling her beautiful babies to people who should not be a yorkie owner.

Sophie's Mom in Arizona
 28th of Mar, 2010 by   slander finder -1 Votes
Puppies sleep 85% percent of the day you retard !!

timid and scaird, it just left its mother and siblings and has to ajust to your new home, new smells and new everything, its called enviromental change, you dumb puppy buyer !!!

yeast in the pups ear, thats no big deal...its just yeast. Alot of times it comes from puppies piling up on each other and sleeping on top of each other when young. Creating lots of heat in their ears. Its normal. It also comes from bathing puppies and them not being able to shake the water out properly due to their age.

You are a scarry puppy buyer and should not own a dog. !!!

to the breeder...sue her for slander !!!
 31st of Mar, 2010 by   Southern Charm 0 Votes
I purchased 2 dogs from Ms. Ledbetter DBA TJ's Yorkies for my breeding program. The first a little male was found to have a heart murmur and luxating patellas after being examined by my vet. It was also discovered the little boy never had reasonable vet care while in Ms. Ledbetters care this is from records obtain from Ms. Ledbetters vet. Obviously this little boy did NOT get vet approval for breeding as per Ms. Ledbetters contract. Ms. Ledbetter refused to right this situation in any manner therefore legal restitution is being sought in an Arkanasas court. The second dog, a female known as Lovely of New Deal, which I purchased from Ms. Ledbetter after being breed to her male. We drove to Arkansas to pick up this female. Ms. Ledbetter handed me a female dog she told me was Lovely of New Deal AKA Lindy and we signed her contract. Lindy was examined by my vet, there was no pregnancy. After receiving Lindys papers in the mail I discovered a tattoo number on the certified pedigree from Hungary. After compairing the number on the pedigree with the number in Lindys ear, I found they did NOT match and Ms. Ledbetter had given me a dog known as Heroine of New Deal this was confirmed by Ms. Ledbetter in an immediate phone conversation with me. Heroine of New Deal was not even a year old at the time Ms. Ledbetter handed her to me and she was suppose to have been bred? Ms. Ledbetter states she sold me the dog she intended to sell however, I did NOT get the dog I intended and CONTRACTED to purchase, the daughter of Champion sire Rock and Gold Turbo of New Deal. This to is being heard in the Arkansas Courts. Ms. Ledbetter is not the ethical breeder she claims to be. Also if she took her dogs to the vet before selling as she claims and others have claimed for her, she would have known about my boys heart murmur and his LP and the yeast infection in the complaints dog. Also puppies are very bouncy and energetic and at 6 months of age do not sleep all the time and have developed social skills, Ms. Ledbetters dogs are raised in kennels not in the house as part of a family therefore are lacking in the social skills area as are most kenneled dogs. I am also aware that there are some who have purchased from this breeder and have not had a bad experience, count your blessing and realize, that is NOT the case with all of her customers.

Money Transfer Scam