logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
binary.com
This company still hasn’t paid me full sum
2. (24 mins ago)
A crooked Company

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Timeshares By Owner Orlando Florida Complaints & Reviews - Tricky Scamming Bullshit Operators (TSBO)

Timeshares By Owner Orlando Florida Contacts & Informations

Timeshares By Owner Orlando Florida

Posted: 2011-12-26 by    LieToMeSomeMore

Tricky Scamming Bullshit Operators (TSBO)

Check out this website. http://www.bbb.org/central-florida/business-reviews/timeshare-resale-and-rental-marketing/timeshares-direct-in-orlando-fl-1068821
Alternate Business Names: Timeshares By Owner, Timeshares By Owner of California, Timeshares By Owner of Central Florida, Timeshares By Owner of Daytona Beach, Timeshares By Owner of Flagler Beach, Timeshares By Owner of Jacksonville, Timeshares By Owner of Miami-Dade, Timeshares by Owner of Orange County CA, Timeshares By Owner of Volusia County. Why does a "legitimate" business have to operate under so many different names?
If all calls were really recorded, then all of these people; (Mr Michael Klimek (General Manager), Mr Kevin A White (Consumer Analyst / Manager Customer Service), Mr. Jeffrey Frantz (CEO), Mrs Jana Lee Klimek (President), Mr. Gregory Taylor (Vice President), are well aware and completely support the actions of TBSO's employees.

I can't wait to start my own company like TBSO where I can adopt their solid business practices of not returning client calls, not answering client emails, being rude to clients, let clients know that they have a lifetime program so if we sell your property or you die (which ever comes first) it is still a win/win deal for us, and we will make sure that every rep receive your account because we need to have new ways of taking your money from you.

By the way, it has been two months now and I am still waiting for Mr. Kevin A. White to answer my email that he very conveniently did not receive along with the information forwarded to him by Brandi Peet for further investigation into the "I already have a buyer" business practices.
Comments United States Telemarketing
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Dec, 2011 by   LieToMeSomeMore 0 Votes

14th of Feb, 2012 by   Iraqi war veteran 0 Votes
I agree brother. I just made a posting to this fraudulent company and GEORGE DENIS license # "TP 9454" I made several complaints to several government agencies to include the Central Florida BBB. I too had no luck with responses from Kevin A. White. I would encourage those whom have been defrauded, like myself, to file a criminal complaint with the Orlando County Sheriff's Office under Florida Statue 817.034 under the Florida Communications Fraud Act, false misleading and deceptive advertising and sales. I will continue my diligent pursuit of this matter in the form of a Civil Law Suit against the salesman that made the false claims and the company for not refunding my money despite several requests to do so. If enough people can band together they may be a class action suit down the road???

Beware of Get Rich Quick SEO Scam Artists