logo

manjam gay social network or fraud
manjam gay social network or fraud
2. (56 mins ago)
Advance Dog Training / Breed Master
Did not comply with there warranty
3. (1 hr 7 mins ago)

Timeshare Express Services

Posted:    martizi

Fraudulant company

Timeshare Express Services
I received a phone call from this company (suspect my number was given to them by RCI) and they stated they already had a buyer for my timeshare. I should have known better. They gave me an unrealistic price for my timeshare saying that the buyer was already willing to pay this amount. Beware. Once they send you papers to "market" the timeshare, they want their fee up front $1650.00 which I agreed to. Stupid on my part. You are never again able to talk to the guy who calls you and usually, when you call the company, you never talk to the same person. Each person you do get to talk to goes into length detail on the process so it seems real. However, several months down the road, when you have had papers notarized and send back to them, you never hear from them. Instead, you call them and they tell you the process is still being worked on. After about six months, you call them and get only an answering machine and their "agents" never call you back. After contacting my credit card company, Timeshare Express Services calls you again trying a second time to scam you out of more money. TIMESHARE EXPRESS SERVICES...DON''T ACCEPT ANY PHONE CALLS FROM THIS COMPANY...IT IS FRAUDULENT!!!
Comments United States Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of May, 2010 by   Mike Hunt 2 0 Votes
To all timeshare owners,

I am writing this to all people who are timeshare owners and have been called, asked or inquired to sell their timeshare. I am giving all of you who find themselves in this situation some useful advise and telling you that they all are a scam. No matter how they sugar-coat the process to not sound like the other companies that have burnt you or tried to burn you, they all are the same. These so-called timeshare resale companies are about as real as Bigfoot. They are companies that say they have a buyer for you and that buyer has put a down-payment or is in the process of loan approval. Then you are asked to pay anywhere from $500.00 to $2000.00. They tell you, depending on the type of scam they are running, that the money you are paying is not up front. The company that is running a listing scam, will tell you that the money is for your paperwork that the seller (you) is responsible for. This includes the title search and transfer, the esstopel letter, the owner verification, deed search and transfer and etc. What they really do is take that money and pay the sales agent you speak to on the phone 15-30% of that money and the company keeps the rest. Now some companies actually list your property on their website, but it will never sell. Nobody buys timeshares on the internet, its not likely at all. Everything these people tell you is a flat out lie. Why do you think they stress the fee so much. There are also other companies like Timeshare Express Services that tell you that they have a family from a referal service who did not purchase a timeshare on the tour, but some time later decides they want to buy one. The so-called loan officer is the one calling you and says that there is a family interested in your property and asks if you want to sell. If you say yes, they will call you back with an offer. If you accept the offer, then they will proceed to put the family that is buying the timeshare, through the loan approval process. The loan officer will wait a while for it to seem that they are really putting this family through financing. After 45 minutes to 2 hours, they will call you back with GREAT news. " THE FAMILY HAS BEEN APPROVED!" That's what they will tell you and then that's when they hit you with the fee. If you ask them to take it from the sales price, they will rebudle with, " We can't take it off the back end, it would be viewed as taking a commission." " If we take a commission, we would be violating federal regulations." That is just another lie they are feeding you. I learned all of this the hard way and also had an ex co-worker who worked for this company. They not only ripoff innocent people, but they apparently ripoff their own employees. So take my advise, if Timeshare Express Services or any other company posing as a timeshare resale company calls you, HANG UP THE PHONE!!! Don't give them any of your precious time or money. If you feel compelled to talk to them, ask them for their website and Google their company name or check the B.B.B. They might say they are registered with the O.B.B., that's the online business bureau. That's not the same as the B.B.B., they just pay the O.B.B. to have an A rating. Don't be fooled or ripped off. Try to sell your timeshare through the resort or company you bought it from. That is the safest way. Thank you and good luck to you.
 8th of Oct, 2010 by   Boredonsunday 0 Votes
Oh, and btw, the address provided by Mr. Hunt up there is for Kelly Refrigeration services. http://www.kellyrefrig.com/
So unless TES is renting space in a warehouse filled with industrial refrigeration parts, perhaps our friend WAS part of a scam impersonating a legitimate company.
 3rd of Jan, 2011 by   MaddKat 0 Votes
My husband and I are in the same boat. This company stole our money and Jennifer Smith even went as far as to say they were able to get the money we paid to another company for advertising and rental back(which I might add was also a scam). Now we are out $1450.00. You would have thought we'd opened our eyes the first time! Well I am on the war path and If I get any help to recoup this and legally fix their little red wagon I will be very happy to pass this information on to others.
MAD KAT
 15th of Apr, 2012 by   MaddKat 0 Votes
Heres to add insult to injury- I contact this company after several different trys and got a recording so we left them a message. Timeshare Express company came back several weeks later and tags our credit card with another 1450.00 and the CC company allowed the debit. ???????
Go the the Attorney General web /Time share fraud and file a complaint