logo

PositionMEonline and Reeltime Media
Business in Trouble???
2. (26 mins ago)
dresses1000.com
Ignore communication and no delivery
3. (28 mins ago)
MTN
Cannot make contact with anybody at MTN
4. (59 mins ago)
Igor and Kasbar are scammers
IGOR aka KASBAR is a Ripper
5. (59 mins ago)
TideStore.com
Not only are they terrible to customers, but the quality of their stuff is HORRIBLE

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Timepieces International / TimepiecesUSA, Florida Complaints & Reviews - GREAT SERVICE

Timepieces International / TimepiecesUSA Contacts & Informations

Timepieces International / TimepiecesUSA

Posted:    Satisfied Shon

GREAT SERVICE

Timepieces International / TimepiecesUSA
Florida
I just wanted to take a second and refute a few of these complaints.

Being in the sales and finance industry personally, it is often a point to say that sometimes it is a customers un-realistic expectations that drive a bad experience.

Now before you think I am being stupid, please note that the company I work for has been ranked #1 is Customer Satisfaction for the last 8 months running for the entire Eastern United States. So we know how to create a great customer experience.

My girlfriend and I have now ordered 5 watches and an ink pen between us from TimepiecesUSA. ALL are nice watches, and well worth the money.

My girlfriend ordered a watch last summer, it came on time and was nice. Within a week it started to fog over in the shower. We called the customer service line and they were EXCEPTIONALLY HELPFUL. They shipped out a replacement watch the same day, and even paid the shipping on the return order.

We own 2 Daniel Steiger watches, and 3 Klaus Kobec watches as well as a Daniel Steiger Platinum Ink Pen.

We receive great complements on all of them, and we are definitely going to order from them again in the near future.

Thanks!
Comments United States Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Jul, 2008 by   Bill -1 Votes
I have to totally disagree with you on the great service comment you made for this company (Timepiecesusa).

I ordered two watches from this company on April 29th, through the buy one get one free catalog) and have called on this order numerous times. Today I called (07/16/2008) on this order and was told it had been cancelled, by whom I asked. They tell me I had cancelled this order.

The one watch was ordered for my son's birthday gift, now that has come and gone.

When I called today the told me they discontinued the watch I had ordered for my son.

Do you think I cancelled the order or did they cancel the order.

In the USA we call the terrible customer service!

A disappointed Dad...
 12th of Feb, 2009 by   Scott -1 Votes
Timepieces International ROCKS! I have ordered 5 watches from them and they are incredible! Awesome value and are real head turners! My wife and I travel all over the world, and no matter what country we are in or what language the people speak, somebody wants to know about my watches!! As far as customer service...Great! Always helpful, knowledgeable. I owned one watch for about four years when my wife accidently dropped it and the date hand popped off the spindle. My local jeweler said he couldn't fix it because of the complicated movement. I called Timepieces International to see about getting it repaired, they sent a new one. Four years after I bought it, they sent me a BRAND NEW WATCH! Timepieces International is Great!!
 16th of Nov, 2010 by   jriversaz 0 Votes
No one is questing the watches, even though after their normal 5 year warranty that typically break. If they break before the warranty they will replace the watch if they don't currently have any in stock. That brings up the problem with the company. They sale items that they don't currently have in stock, for example I ordered my father's birthday present in September. I called in October to find out what the status was and they told me the end of October it would be in stock. I just called today November 16th and now I'm told the end of November. I have been ordering from this company for 10 years and it's come time to stop the madness.
DO NOT USE OR PURCHASE ANY ITEMS FROM THIS COMPANY OR YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR GOODS AS THEY SUGGEST.
 21st of Aug, 2011 by   eye4get 0 Votes
Watch arrived 2 months after I ordered it! No document. Poorly packaged. Appeared used. Winding stem was impossible to unscrew and will not close. Five requests to customer service unanswered. Disputing the charge through my bank. AVOID doing ANY business with this company.
 14th of Aug, 2012 by   bigjo44 0 Votes
Just commented on another TUSA review and found this one.

Wish more people took the time to post positive reviews, because from my experience, they have been great!
 11th of Apr, 2014 by   Joanne W 0 Votes
They are horrible. They are crooks. I ordered a bracelet in Feb and it is now April 11th and that have yet to ship out my order. To make matters worse, their policy, which is that they do not charge your account until the item is shipped is not true. I was charged in March and was told the item was shipping it out. It never did. And every time I call to inquire about the status, they tell me next week. EVERY week, they tell me Next week. I've had it. I hope they refund my money in a much quicker time-frame.

Minicard Scam