logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Port-A-Field
CS Platinum is unfair with their policies
2. (3 mins ago)
Empire
bad product
5. (26 mins ago)
Jif Peanut Butter
Insect Body Parts in the Jars (2)

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

The Packaging Source Complaints & Reviews - Disgusting service and with-holding my money

The Packaging Source Contacts & Informations

The Packaging Source

Posted:    Chirden

Disgusting service and with-holding my money

The Packaging Source
packagingsource.com
I enquired at 'The Packaging Source' about some ribbon & organza bags I was looking for. I spoke to Vicky who sent me an invoice for the goods. I was to pay upfront & would then receive them. I paid the full amount on 22092009 and just before I was about to drive all the way to Pretoria to collect my parcel, I was informed that they infact didn't have the ribbon I needed and probably wouldn't get it until next year. I said I was unable to wait and could they please do a refund. I was already annoyed at having been billed and paid for something which they never had. I received my organza bags, and awaited my ribbon refund. I checked my bank statement every second day in the hopes it would be transfered. I have made numerous phone calls at my expense only to be told they have my bank details and the owner would do the refund. After a month of waiting, phoning and emailing, I eventually spoke to the owner herself - Sonja Marnewick - on Wednesday the 21st of October. She sounded concerned and took my cell number promising 'I'll just get all the details and come straight back to you'. I have never heard from her again. This is disgusting customer service and is bordering on theft.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Mar, 2011 by   Brad Houseknecht 0 Votes
Please do not confuse this with The Packaging Source in North Carolina. The Packaging Source in North Carolina is not associated in any way. The company referred to in the complaint is company out of Africa.

Bank of America Scraps Overdraft Fees