logo

FAKEID REVIEWS ARE POSTING FAKE REVIEWS

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

The Healthy Weight Centers of America, St. Petersburg, Florida Complaints & Reviews - Size Zero Patch

The Healthy Weight Centers of America Contacts & Informations

The Healthy Weight Centers of America

Posted:    Mrs. Hester V. Regan

Size Zero Patch

The Healthy Weight Centers of America
4905 34th Street South, #4500
St. Petersburg, Florida
Phone: 1-866-991-3991
I bought the 12 Size Zero Patches for $59.95 plus $6.95 delivery & processing fees.

My order no. is 20091118 046

I followed the directions faithfully. I even walked more and ate less.

After following the regimen of 6 days on and 1 day off. then repeat, to date I have lost ZERO pounds. Maybe that's what they really meant.

I am on a fixed income and cannot believe how stupid I was to spend almost $70.00 that I really couldn't afford to spend.

Now I know all about scams to seniors.

I sure could use my money back but I suppose that will never happen.

Mrs. Hester V. Regan
Comments United States Weight Loss Products and Programs
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Jan, 2010 by   smaddiebird 0 Votes
no wt loss after 24 patches. What a scam!!!
Smaddiebird
 7th of Nov, 2010 by   hzimmey 0 Votes
I too was scammed into using th size zero patch! I tried it for months and not 1 pound came off!!! I sent the patches I had left back for a refund about 3 months ago and have not received anything back! I spent over $100 on mine. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

HELEN ZIMMERMAN
AUBURN, IN.
 26th of Sep, 2011 by   S. ca 0 Votes
I too have not lost any weight. I infact gained 2 pounds!! I am quite active and haven't changed anything. I want my money back too and I will call my bank to help me if I don't get any satisfaction. They're good about geting refunds. Try going through your bank. I spent over $70.00 too That I don't have to waste.
Webster, Ma.
 27th of Jan, 2012 by   tony sivak 0 Votes
Product does not live up to claims!!! Not even one pound lost after weeks of useing product.The size zero slim patch is a hoax and a big fat zero in results punn intended!
 6th of Mar, 2012 by   Mary L. Downs 0 Votes
Today is March 5, 2012. I have been trying since November, 2011 to receive the "MONEY BACK LIFETIME GUARANTEE" refund from The Healthy-Weight Loss Centers of America. I have spoken to Shandie (two times), Stephanie, Bill, Alex (two times), Victoria and Joshua. They all have given me faults and untrue information about my requested refund - "the check is in the mail", "we are doing the paperwork". "the check go out on Tuesday", "you will receive your check in 5 to 10 days", they have quoted me dates the checks were supposedly sent and refused to connect me with a supervisor, as I requested, and on and on. Their product did not work and the money back guarantee appears to be a true SCAM!!! I will pursue! MAD in San Diego
 30th of Apr, 2012 by   IRENE O ARMSTRONG 0 Votes
I purchased 12 patches to see if the patches really worked - NO NO NO like others I gained 5 lbs. with 6 patches. Is there a guarantee - because I would like a refund. Back to eating less - running out of time!!! I certainly won't recommend these patches to friends.
 2nd of May, 2012 by   Medgirl 0 Votes
Come on people, don't be so vulnerable! Do you really think a patch can do all that? If you really read the brochure, you would see the grammar errors and a few words missing from the sentences. I knew it was a scam, saying "FOR THE FIRST TIME AVAILABLE IN THE USA", America is on top of everything. You can lose weight, you just need will power, faith, healthy meals and portions, exercise, limit sweets and snacks, drink water, clean out your colon and just enjoy life! Did it take you 2 days to gain 2 pounds? probably not, so why expect a patch to make you lose it. We as a society want to be thinner but we don't want to put in work, just enjoy your life, you can do it, I am!
 6th of Aug, 2012 by   cmd$$ 0 Votes
I am so glad I came to this website, before ordering these patches. I have found that people know how hard it is for us to lose weight and will send the right information to get us. I thank all of yous for furnishing this information. A word of advice is to come online and check out these companies that claim they have found the correct products for weight lost, before sending your money. S.C is correct your bank will help you recover fro these scam companies, for I know my bank helped me recover my money in 2010 for a weight lost product!
L. D.
Baltimore
 31st of Aug, 2012 by   tired of being the joke of a fat scam 0 Votes
Hi all, I am sorry that you have all ran into the same crap with this company. I came on line to search out the truth before jumping in with all of my big body just to get let down. I to am on a fixed income and am very heavy and am in need of help. The surgery seems to be the last hope. I tried weight watchers did everything right didn't cheat on points at all and gained 4 pounds in 3 weeks. Thank you all for your value information. You all have saved me money and another disappointment of no weight loss.

Thanks again
L. W
Oklahoma
 1st of Mar, 2013 by   Josie Abbott 0 Votes
I too am glad that I checked this company out BEFORE I wasted money on the patches. I guess it is true that the only genuine way to lose weight (and it won't cost a tremendous amount of money), is by eating healthy foods and moving your body!!!
 9th of Mar, 2013 by   C.L.R. 0 Votes
I too was actually considering taking the chance of ordering these patches. Kept hearing the "If it's too good to be true, it is" in my head, as I know better than to think there is a quick fix to losing 30 - 35lbs. The fix is in diet and exercise, and getting the motivation to make it happen. Told myself I at least had to take a look at what I could find on line about the company, and just as I thought my internal alarm is/was correct. I with there were a way to put companies like this out of business, so they can't prey on those desperate for a solution. Here is one sale they won't be making. Sites like this are the defense we all need! Cheryl R.

Cash Machine Scam