logo

Tagged.com
email account cancelled
3. (8 mins ago)
OurTime.com
I cannot find a way to reach this company aside from emails
4. (10 mins ago)

Terravision Complaints & Reviews - Terravision cancels service, doesn't refund

Terravision Contacts & Informations

Terravision

Posted:    RacG67

Terravision cancels service, doesn't refund

Terravision
On 30th may 2010 I bought two coach tickets for the airport transfer service

between Bratislava airport and Vienna, from the Terravision representative in Stansted airport, worth £20. Arriving in Bratislava there was no bus at the departure point, the local office was closed. After waiting 30 minutes after the scheduled departure times, and being clear that there is no bus service, we used a local company for the transfer. Arriving back in London I have contacted terravision and asked for a refund, according to their T&C. They refused to refund, offering a voucher for 16 Euros instead, which I refuse to accept. In their T&C it is stated that they will refund in case of service cancellation. They are not answering my emails any more.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Terravision complaints
Terravision - Bus did not show up

Comments

20th of Oct, 2011 by   JohnMel4 +1 Votes
I agree. This company are an absolute disgrace. I mistakenly booked a bus to Luton Airport rather than Standsted. I realised what I had done immediately. Tried to get a change to the ticket. Not possible they said. I would have to book a new ticket. Absolutely ridiculous. This company are cowboys. Avoid at all costs.
 29th of Nov, 2012 by   Rathmore 0 Votes
I was struck heavily and repeatedly by the driver of our coach, for pressing the stop bell by accident with my knee. He offered no explanation, he simply got up and started hitting me, hard. It took me a few minutes to realise what he was hitting me for, I actually thought I was being mugged and it seemed strange he would be doing that in front of the whole coach.

The other passengers were very upset. He then yelled verbal abuse at me and threatened me further with his raised hand.

He forced me out of my seat and made me sit in isolation from the rest of my companions.

He then drove through central London chaotically, often in the wrong lane. He stopped on a double red line for about five minutes. He spoke on his mobile while driving for the majority of the journey.

I have complained to Terravision twice and have had no response beyond an automated email promising to respond in 24 hours. I first complained over 2 weeks ago. I am now considering pressing criminal charges as it seems unlikely that the complaint will be resolved amicably.
 21st of Dec, 2012 by   somebody2 0 Votes
dont ever buy this ticket online, you can just go to liverpool st and take a train directly to stansted, they are leaving every 20 min, and you will get there even faster.

I've also lost my money, because they dont even answer my emails, I mistake when I choose the ticket and couldn't cancelled.
 4th of Feb, 2013 by   Eddie22 0 Votes
After months of bad service with Terravision from Stansted, I chose to travel with National Express into London, at least the counter staff there are friendly, helpful and polite, and the guy that served me even drew a map of my destination which was really helpful as i`d never been to that part of London previously.
 18th of Jul, 2013 by   gatre 0 Votes
Same with me. I used to think that easyBus are rude charging me for early ticket cancellation. But at least they are giving this option. While Terravision offered me to buy a new ticket and give an old one to someone else. Yeah, like who???? Go to airport and try to sell it to someone? Makes me wana kick their butts...
 30th of Oct, 2013 by   VRFC 0 Votes
I would like to inform that when I booked my return tiket in terravision web site, from London Victoria to Stansted Airport, the internet system just order one way ticket. Then I was forced to buy another one way ticket, spending more money. I complained by email to terravison, and the answer was: "We are sorry to inform you that unfortunately Terravision has a no refund policy for reasons of cancellation. Therefore, we are unable to refund clients for reasons of mistake ticket bookings. In accordance with terms and conditions published online, Terravision can only refund if a disservice has occurred and Terravision is responsible for it."
Unfortunately they did not assume the mistake. Anyone with the same problem, and do you know where is possible to do an oficial complain?

PayPal Fraudulent Practices