logo

Nuderma
they charge me 89.15 for a free sample
5. (1 hr 5 mins ago)
IneedFinancialHelp.net
I paid and they didn’t give me a loan.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Teen Challenge of Middle Tennessee, Columbia, Tennessee Complaints & Reviews - Not a real Teen Challenge

Teen Challenge of Middle Tennessee Contacts & Informations

Teen Challenge of Middle Tennessee

Posted:    Nice try

Not a real Teen Challenge

Teen Challenge of Middle Tennessee
Be strong
Columbia, Tennessee
Phone: Money is not what matters
Greed will do nothing but bring you down, not up.
This non-profit organization, claims to be a Teen Challenge USA program, it is not. I looked this Teen Challenge of Middle TN up on the Teen Challenge USA website, and it is not listed as one of their facilities. This company not only claims to be affiliated to Teen Challenge USA, but they use the same mission statement and history of the organization. This is actually a business, not a company, because on its site it asks for those who need help with addiction to pay $1500, a month for six-month period, and the real Teen Challenge, does not ask for money on their websites, they are a non profit organization that gets help from the government and sponsors, as well as donations, just like a real non profit is suppose to. This fake Teen Challenge, does take donations on their websites as well, but it goes to the so called pastor that is running the place with his wife, Robert and Tammy Flores, hmm sounds like another religious couple we know. These two are going from church to church and business to business, asking for money for their program and getting money from the government, all while charging those who come to them for help $900.00 that’s right nine thousand dollars, I am sure many addicts have this kind of money, they do not, so what they do is have the addict ask elderly people to sponsor them, look at their site they explain how they get sponsors. So all this money is coming in for the same purpose, but where is it going? For one it is going to their $3000, 000 home on 18 Franklin Rd, in Lawrenceburg TN, brand new Chrysler car with rims, and trips the most recent one a cruise, they went on before Christmas, and they write these trips off as a mission for their Teen Challenge, so the trip is paid for, by who the government so our tax dollars are supporting these cons. I do not understand how Robert and Tammy Flores are getting away with all of this, they are good cons. Robert Flores is not only a con but also an ex-con, as well as a deadbeat dad, that is right a deadbeat dad, is supposedly helping children, but will not pay child support. He has gone to jail in Kentucky most recently for not paying his child support, and he has cases in Tennessee as well. He also claims to be Doctor Robert Flores as well as having a masters in theology, not true. These people need to be stopped, they are stealing money from the elderly, and the tax payers, and do not even have jobs, because we are supporting their con life style. The Teen Challenge of Middle Tennessee is not a real Teen Challenge facility, if you look at the real Teen Challenge website you will see this facility is not listed as one of their partner facilities. Do not give money to Teen Challenge of Middle Tennessee in 2501-B Pulaski Hwy Columbia Tn 38401, phone number: (931)-380-5890, or Robert and Tammy Flores of 18 Franklin Rd Lawrenceburg TN 38464, Phone: (931)242-9333, it is a con they are not a Teen Challenge, they are thieves, BEWARE OF TEEN CHALENGE OF MIDDLE TENNESSEE AND ROBERT AND TAMYY FLORES. Attached are their photos, also look at theri site, http://www.teenchallengemiddletennessee.com/Staff.html. And compare it to the real Teen Challenge USA, that has been around for over 50 years and helped thousands.

Comments United States Non-profit Organizations
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Mar, 2010 by   kerry.sue +2 Votes
I looked at their site Teen Challenge of Middle Tennessee and the Teen Challenge USA site, and your are right this Robert Flores is using the teen challenge name, but is not affiliated with the real teen challenge. He is also using the teen challenge usa logo, and mission statement, isn't that illegal? He is just wanting money, he should get a job. I found another picture of this con, on a website for a payoff festival, how convinient. He has tatoos all over his arms, he looks like an ex-con tring to be a business man, he will get in trouble and caught, Robert and Tammy Fay Baker did. You are a good person and they are not, they will answer to the man up stairs. Here is the pic. You can see him all the way at the end to the right, he even has a crocked smile.
 25th of Mar, 2010 by   AN FOUND PERSON -5 Votes
I am an living witnees to what this place has and can do to get an person to began to love thier self again. Thats only thru an relationship with God. I been thru this place and it has help many young men to get their lives back. Not only them along but more importantly thier families too. What makes an person have the nerve to try to distroy this chance for other people of all ages to have an place to learn what thier life would be like once they find God? This has to be someone that is very selfish and really dont care about the hurting souls that need an place like this.Who ever you are you also will have to answer one day to this untruth you are placing on this program. Why not come and see for yourself if you really care. Why not help in an Godly way instead of your own way. I hope no addict dies tonight due to not having an place here in Columbia to come to to get to know that they have an saviour and an way out, if people like you dont try to close it down. Iknow my dear mother would be the first to say she is glad you wasnt the person who had her son life at risk 7 years ago. We pray for you and if anyone falls for these lies we pray for you also. Robert Flores and Tammy you keep doing what God has put on your hearts, because the did this same thing to Jesus himself
 25th of Mar, 2010 by   AN FOUND PERSON -5 Votes
I just like to say I been there and I along with many others did have any money to pay for the program. Robert let me come anyway and I got my life back on track. So I just want to say thank you Robert. My wife saids thank you too. If you need someone to correct these lies then you just let us know. By the way, it wasnt the name of the place that change my life, it was an human man that this change came to me and my family life. No not the name teen challenge but the NAME JESUS is what change my life. So let me know when you can find an name besides that Name that really works!! I also agree with the other writer, please people dont feed into those stories because people are hurting and the drugs are killing our young generation. This person who wrote these lies must be an drug dealer! Trying to keep the lost lost and with out an place to go to get help!
 26th of Mar, 2010 by   Nice try  Best Advice +4 Votes
I find it amazing that these two people that went through this program have the same screen name, An Found Person. It is not two different members that went through this program; it is Robert trying to con everyone again to believe he helps people. You have the right to defend yourself, but do not pretend you are someone else. Robert do you really think people will believe that this is two members that went through your program, I do not think so. This is just one of the signs that you lie, trying to pose as two people that went through your program. You do not have a doctoral, nor do you have bachelors or even associates. If you had been honest about whom you are others and I would be able to believe in your work as well. But you lie to make yourself look better, when in actuality it makes you look worse. People can go online and find out who you are, if you own property, if you are a felon, and what education you have. I do not think you are stupid, but I do feel you are lying to people to get what you want. You cannot really look someone in the face and claim you are this and that, when you are not. If you want to help people, you will simply let them know that is all you want to do is help, not that your are a doctor with many degrees, just be honest. I am not a drug dealer I have worked for the government for over 20 years, and my son passed away from addiction, and I donate to programs that help teens. When I look for a center to donate to, I do not look at their credentials and degrees, or the stuff they have, I look for someone who truly wants to help those struggling with the disease of addiction. And you could image how angry I was when I found out this man Robert Flores, lies about everything, for no reason. Robert I believe you care and want to help, but you are lost, in wanting the best cars, suites, and house. If you let go of all the material wants, you will become a better person, by coming on this site and pretending to be a member that went through the program, is not going to change you. You do not need to convince me or anyone else, that you mean well, and that your program is true. I hope your program does help, but be honest about it. The postings from the name you made up An Found Person, the first one was written 18 hours and 55 minutes ago, and the second time you wrote about being another member that went through the program, you did not even wait to write it, it was written 18 hours and 55 minutes ago, UNDER THE SAME NAME, THEREFORE IT CAN NOT BE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE THAT WENT THROUGH, THE PROGRAM, YOU WROTE THESE TWO COMMENTS ABOVE, ONE BEING SOMEONE WHO IS MARRIED AND THE OTHER DOES NOT MENTION A WIFE. THAT SHOWS RIGHT THERE YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM LYING. You also used where you live and everything to create the profile, which was created the same time you wrote these responses. Why can' you admit you lie? You want people to believe one thing about you, but yet in reality you are not that person. Do you have children? That is one thing you can not find online, wait you can if they owe child support, hold on I will check to see if you owe child support or went to jail for owing, be right back. Ok yes in Kentucky and it seems in Tennessee, but was arrested like 3 years ago for not paying, but you obviously are paying now, and do have children. Tell people that tell them "look I might not be perfect, but I take care of my children and my family". That is the type of things that make people good and pure, not having the best car or set of clubs. Robert you have to see that you are lying about the stupidest stuff, like degrees, and writing these fake comments, why? People will come on this site and see that it was written by the same person, and who is the person that needs to validate themselves, you. You need to be honest, and everything in your life will fall in place, ad you will not have to worry about whether or not someone is going to find out the truth. I am not the only person who feels this way, I got most of my information, not from the internet, but someone you know, who asked to remain anonymous. They too know you and your wife are lying, I told them you called yourself Doctor Robert and Tammy Flores, and they were not surprised, they said you do this all the time. You will tell people you own houses and then move out of them a month or so later, tax records show everyone who owns property, and the Columbia and Lawrenceburg sites has all that information for free. So do you see how people can find out the truth, why even lie? The person that gave this information had no reason to lie, and they do not dislike you or your wife, they would not tell me if you had children or where you live, they only told me that you have claimed to have several different degrees, and you move a lot. Does your wife know you are lying about being a doctor and all the other stuff you lie about? I hope you realize that nothing comes from lying, and you may be able to con people for now, but it will not last forever, so do something about it, TELL THE TRUTH, TO EVERYONE, ALL THE TIME, NOT ONLY WHEN IT IS CONVINIENT. Robert I do not live in the same state as you, and found all these lies, and I am sure I am not the only person that knows you are a con.
 27th of Mar, 2010 by   tenn_girl +3 Votes
You are right con seeker, these so-called members that were in the program have the same screen name, which means they are the ame person. This is just more evidence for you, and confirming they are lying, this is obviously the people who started the program, trying to defend it, through more lies and pretending to be a person that went through the program. If I were this Robert guy, I would come on here and defend the program myself, rather than making up one screen name for two seperate comments. I know believe these two are complete liars, they just confirmed it. I looked at both teen challenge sites, and Robert does use the teen challenge mission statement and history, that is illegal because teen challenge has a copy right, and he is coping the teen challenge information, he could end up in jail. If I wanted to defend myself, I would do it, myself, not lie.
By the way if you click on their pics you can see that Robert is not in an expensive suit, he is just another fat guy in a $10 shirt and pants, he is low budget. If you blow up the picture of the albino lady, you can tell she does not have money, because if she did she would fix her teeth, or at least bleach them. They may be stealing but they are not spending it on how they look and dress. LOL
The big point is, that Robert came on here and made up a screen name, and tried to pass it off as two different so called memebers, so that goes to show he does have it in him to lie, and if you are about the lord you won't lie, you will defend what you believe in.
I think these are just two nobody's, who have been picked on when they were young, and now want to be somebody, and they are going about it the wrong way.
 27th of Mar, 2010 by   cat_lover +3 Votes
I found another site by this guy saying he is a Teen Challenge here is the link yall
He has a lot of young girls on his friend list, I thought he helps men. These might be his friends with benefits, if my wife looked like that, I would have women on the side too. Robert might be fat but would not look that bad if he lost weight, but as for that red hed, there is nothing she can do, I don't think you can start all over again. LOL. I don't feel bad when I make fun of people that steal, especially when they claim it is for a good cause. I really hope Robert does not think others on this site belive the comments from an found person, saying that they are two differnt people who went through the program, we are not as stupid as he thinks the people he steals from are. Buddy this is not the only site, you are on, where people say you are a con, and liar. How can all these people be wrong? Soon enough those who do business with you will find out too, and they should you should be ashamed of yourself. One more question, admit it your wife is inbred, isn't she?
 28th of Mar, 2010 by   Kyle2323 +2 Votes
I looked at the link to Robert's teen challenge website, and he took it down. It is a great feeling when we put these frauds out of business, in any way even if it is just taking down a website, VICTORY FOR ALL ON THIS SITE. Robert does have a teen challenge my space, but you can not donate there like on on his teen challenge website, that was shut down. If he was real he would have just chaged the name of his site and the mission statement, but he knows people are cautching on to his cons. It may take some time but eventually Robert and Tammy will be caught and put out of business for good. I do also see that this is crazy because there names are similar to Robert and Tammy Fay Baker, and those two also used religion to steal from people. How funny that Robert came on this site and pretended to be a member, that is submitting two different comments, he is a liar and that proves it. The word is getting out about Robert and Tammy, this is the thrird site, that is saying they are cons. You Con Seeker were able to shut down their site, and they can not get donations through it, plus you know it cost them money to make and shut it down, so this is only the first step in bringing down cons that use religion to make money. I wonder if Robert or Tammy have a job? Do you know Con Seeker if they have a real job?
 29th of Mar, 2010 by   An Godly Found Person -1 Votes
So you people must have an personal reason from putting this kind of stuff on this web site. How can you just be so bold? The is that FOUND PERSON again and as God as my witness my name isnt Robert Flores! anaow if you put your real name on the stuff you are stating then so will I. What personal vengence do you people have against these people? How can you speak wrong on this man when what you are doing on this web site is very much wrong? Are the readers suppose to trust you? Well I am so glad you are the ones that were there with an program to help me! If you come to realize that drugs and alcohol isnt the only sickness people have. You need to stop trying to take away an place for people like myself and an whole alot of others need to find Christ in the lives. By you saying my testimony was him writing it him self proves to me you are out to get this family for some personal reason. What kind of sick people would try to hurt an family and an christian place like this. Why not come spend your time showing those that need an positive out look on people of today, s world an helping hand instead of threating to close an place down so that they have another chance to let there family down or kids, or to become homeless and Lord forbid they die. I know that this addiction is present today in every family one way or another. It maynot mean much to you but for me this atempt to destroy this man character is so so wrong. Myself and about 17 men and their families would be happy if you would pick on the drug dealers.
 30th of Mar, 2010 by   Pastor's Sister -1 Votes
Genesis 12:3 I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

For all you who are speaking evil lies,
God himself says if you curse his Children he will curse u, Also if you have ever read the Bible, I pray you read about the story where Moses was being mistreated by the people and the ground opened up and swallowed them whole.. Be careful who you wrongfully acuse. Just for the record I am not Robert Flores but I am his Sister, I don't bare false witness. 97% of what you people are saying is wrong.the 3% percent that is right is that he is no longer a Teen Challenge affiliate, That is why he has changed his name and I'm not gonna argue the rest b/c it's pointless (He only answers to God and God knows he is walking a straight line) but one thing is for sure if you drive by his address, his house is a 130, 000 house. Wonder what else is a lie? lol I have seen times when my brother couldn't feed his family while helping others.Yeah he has a little extra weight.So that's because us church people love to eat after church on Sundays and talking about his sweet wife is just a low blow.I'm specially praying for you who commented that.lol You know I pray for all of you, yes even Con seeker, your heart is probably in the right place but your wrong.It's a sad world when we have nothing better to do then to hunt Christians and try to ruin their reputation, My brother and his wife love the Lord and do his work.All this talk from you~The enemy~This just confirms they are doing God's will for their life.and if your not careful you might get to meet God face to face. Because God doesn't take it lightly when the ENEMY attacks his annointed beloved children. I promise you that.I pray God have mercy on you all for what you are doing and saying, Oh and by the way Con Seeker why don't you go and talk to my brother face to face?I know why Sir, because you are a liar.Your a Government official huh?that's against the law to pose you know?One more thing God is in control of Robert's and Tammy's Reputation not you sir..let me tell you..there is no lie that can ever stop my brother from doing God's will and helping others.I'm sorry that you are a hurt misererable person that apparently has nothing better to do.My Family leaves you in God's hands sir.Good luck with that.Much could be said but then I would be no different than you.God bless you.
1 Chronicles 16:22 "Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm." (God himself is telling u this Sir!) for the man you speak lies about is an annointed one.
Genesis 20:7 "Now therefore, restore the man's wife, for he is a prophet, and he will pray for you and you will live. But if you do not restore her, know that you shall surely die, you and all who are yours."
These are just a few of the warnings in the Bible that you should be aware of ConSeeker.If you want to be upset with me for posting these then so be it, I will assume you are mad at our Father God too b/c it is he that has wriiten it. Just soyou know I WILL NOT respond to anything else you write for those lies don't hurt our family but I felt you need to at least be informed and warned of "What" your up against.It's not who in the flesh sir but OUR FATHER GOD.
 30th of Mar, 2010 by   j.cooper +1 Votes
I knew Robert thought he was God, you just confirmed it, thank "Roberts Sister". Ya we all believe that. If Robert was truly just helping people to do Gods work that would be wonderful, but he is also doing it for the money, no one said he does not help anyone, his motives are wrong. I can not help that people make fun of the pictures, that is not why I posted this. I just want Robert to admit he has a lot of greed for money in him, and he can work through it, but he must asdmit it, so he can work on it and move on. If you want to kill me and the others that is your right, you can be mad, but don't be mad about the truth that he and his wife are greedy, they love money. If their children went hungry, that is Robert's fault he should get a real job, and do the rest for free, as a way of giving back to the Lord, when I volenteer I do not expect a penny in retur, my job provides my salary, which is with the US postal service, so yes that is working for the government. Thank you for your prayers, that is very kind. Robert please admit you love money and will do not so good things for it, even lie if you have to.
 30th of Mar, 2010 by   j.cooper +1 Votes
By the way my name is Jerry Cooper, nice to meet you. Lying about anything is wrong, even making up a screen name and saying u are in Roberts program.
 30th of Mar, 2010 by   Con Seeker 2 -1 Votes
It appears the Con Seeker is a Con himself! It;s nice to see our Government dollars hard at work, as it appears that you have nothing better to do than to trash people. Maybe you should be the one to get a real job so us tax payer don't have to pay for YOU!
 31st of Mar, 2010 by   j.cooper +1 Votes
Tax payers pay me to deliver mail, you are not making sense. I am not on welfare, or food stamps, like Robert and Tammy. I have a real job at the post office. What are you talking about?
 31st of Mar, 2010 by   j.cooper 0 Votes
No matter what you say, you are not going to change the minds of others, even if you tell me to get a job, or say I should not put peole down, it will not change unless you tell the truth. You can come on here and make up as many screen names as you want, but it will not change the fact that you lie, and people are catching on to it.

31st of Mar, 2010 by   Con Seeker 2 0 Votes
The real liar emerges! Beware of the Con Seeker! Either you are really really STUPID or you don't work for the post office cause yes con seeker if you are a postal worker your salary is paid for by the tax payers and if you really were a postal worker you would know that. Any goverment worker even the postal service is paid for by the tax payers. DUH!!!
 1st of Apr, 2010 by   Nice try 0 Votes
No you said that I sit around while the tax payers, pay me. I was simply explaining that I work for my salary, that the tax payers do pay. I have been employeed with the postal service for over 20 years, and I am very respected in my community as well as my church. There is nothing wrong with the tax payers paying my salary because I deliver mail, and work in the postal office, for that money. You Robert do nothing but take money from those who have hope in you, and have a belief that you are going to help them or their loved ones. I believe you help others and have a love for God, but I believe you are lost, in having the nicer things in life, just like thousands of others, but they are not claiming that they help others and money is no object. Money is an object to you, a very important object at that, you need to let go and let God, just put all your hope and want into him and he will help guide you, and take away your sinful wants and ways. I hope this was an eye opener for you, i may at times got angry in the begining, but I am not angry any more, I an upset and disapointed. Those who are making fun of you and your wife, I could not stop that, and that is not my point, I'm no looker myself. Robert all I want from you is to admit, to God, not me or the complaints board, that you have a greed in you, that is driving you to do some of the things you are doing. I hope everything works out for you, your program, and especially your family, but you must perfect your faith before any thing else, money is nothing it is the devil in some cases, and can bring a greed out of the most wonderful people, and that may possible be you, a wonderful person who let greed take a hold of you, and that jind of stuff happens in life, we fall of the track, but we need to get ourselves back on and when we get back on track we may be bruised, or scared or even hurt, but that will all heal, and the important thing is that we realize what is important in life. Money has done terrible things to people, look at some that have won the lottery, theey have lost family members, became addicts, or even killed for their money. We need to show the devil, and greed that we are stronger than that, money does not make us happy, you can be rich in life Robert without having a lot of money. I wish you the best, and God bless you and your family. You are obviosly a strong individual who has the ability to fight for what he believes in, use that Robert and remember what life is really wbout, and what are you living for? I am also going to find a way to delete this blog, because all I wanted was to get you to realize, greed gets you no where and money is the least important part of life, if you have realized this, that is great, but at least consider it.
 1st of Apr, 2010 by   Nice try 0 Votes
I removed what I could for now from the complaint and will remove the remaining, but please do not think that, it is because you have won or I am wrong, it is not that. I could keep this up, but do not want to, because my intention was for you to realize what you are doing, and that is all. Even though you are still posting hateful comments to me, I do not wish to go back and forth with you, I just want you to see greed is a bad place and feeling to with hold, it brings nothing but darkness. I hope you got something from this blog, which is only one in a trillion, and do wish you and your program the best, as well as your family. I am also upset about people making fun of the pictures, that is not what I intended, so I removed them because that is not right for people to judge some one by their outer apperance, i am against that completly. Well Robert if you still hate me or want me dead, or do not believe I work for the post office, I do not know who would pretend to work there, but you have the right to feel and believe what you wish, just remember what is life about, and what will money do for my soul? I think due to what you have shown, you will make the right choice, and realize, this was just a bump in the road for you, and you are going to learn from it and move on. God bless you, and thank you for all your prayers, from you and your family, bless them as well.
 2nd of Apr, 2010 by   kyle23231 0 Votes
Wow con seeker, you are a class act. This is why you are respected on this site, and we trust you as well. I believe and so does cat lover, what your message is, that is very kind of you. Even after these people wanted you to die, and then said they will pray for you, and called you stupid, you show that you are the bigger person and will not continue going back and forth, becayse like you said it is not accomplishing anything. Robert you should at least take into consideration what jerry aka con seeker and saying to you, just take a look at what your prorities are and how important money is, everyone would like to live stress free and not worry about paying bills, and then there are those that want more than that, nice cars, trips, fancy toys, and other material things that do not mean anything, i am guilty of it and so are many at times. What is really important is that you can recognize, you are not perfect and you just like everyone else, has wants and may have more wants than you should, which is called greed, and it does not make you a bad person, it makes you human, what makes a bad person is one that can not admit their imperfections and the fact they are being greedy, and do not wish to address it, and will defend themselves anytime someone calls them out. Just examine it, do you really need certain things, or a certain amount of money, or do you have to keep up with your neighbors and others who may seem to have a lot of material possesions, money does not make you happy. Good luck to you Robert.
 11th of May, 2010 by   Smodell 0 Votes
Pastor Flores was an addict once that found God and cleaned his life up. He is doing the same for other people. You can't judge someone for having tattoos. You don't have facts. He was part of Teen Challenge. Once Teen Challenge became World Challenge, he branched off and created Life Challenge. That is why you do not see him on the Teen Challenge website. I have seen first hand the work that Pastor Flores and his team can do. He has transformed many lives. He is not a con artist. He does not steal from anyone. He takes these men into the home which by the way costs money. He charges a fair prices for cousenling for the guys, food, shelter, and any other need they have. They are responsible for contributing to their own recovery. It is well worth the money he charges. Pastor Flores is not greedy. He is a kind and caring man. Just because he has a house and a car does not mean he has robbed anyone. I am not sure where this lie started or even why. I just ask that you examine yourself. Maybe you should pay a visit to Life Challenge and listen to the stories of the guys there. Perhaps you can benefit from Pastor Flores' program.
 1st of Jun, 2010 by   BABY MOMMA 06 0 Votes
WELL MY COUSIN IS IN THAT PLACE NOW. AND I KNOW WHERE IT IS. I HAVE NOT BEEN THERE I DO NOT LIVE IN TENN. BUT THE WAY I HEAR IT. ALL THAT IS LIVING THERE IS GIRLS 4 OF THEM. AND THEY GO ALL KINDS OF PLACES.THEY ARE GOING TO SIX FLAGS SOON. I DON'T NO IF IT IS DOING HER ANY GOOD. THEY ARE FREE TO COME AND GO AS THEY PLEASE. BUT ROBERT TELLS PEOPLE IF THEY CAN GO TO CHRUCH WITH THE PEOPLE THAT ARE IN THERE OR NOT. IF IT IS A CHRUCH ANYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO GO IF THEY WANT. AND SHOULD NOT HAVE TO ASK IF THEY CAN. BUT THAT IS JUST WANT I THINK ABOUT THAT PART. AND I KNOW THAT ROBERT HAS NOT BEEN TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT ALOT OF THING. HE TELLS ONE PERSON ONE THING AND THEN TELLS ANOTHER PERSON SOMTHING TOLLY DIFFERENT. SO HE DOES LIE I HAVE NOT LOOKED INTO HIM ALL THAT WELL. BUT I THINK I WILL AND FIND OUT WHAT HE IS ALL ABOUT. THANK YOU CON SEEKER FOR PUTTING ALL THIS ON HERE. AND I WILL POST MORE ON HERE AS NEEDED.

Mass Joinder Lawsuit Hustlers Exposed