logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
American Airlines
Do not fly american airlines
2. (11 mins ago)
www.stylishplus.com
Never recieved my order or a refund
3. (12 mins ago)
www.stylishplus.com
No info about my order
4. (38 mins ago)
John Kenney
John Kenney is a CONFIRMED SCAMMER
5. (46 mins ago)
Evergreen & Associates Contractor Inc.
scam company

Target Stores

Posted:    FanK56

Scam

Target Stores
Target gave $10 gift cards when you spent over $100 on Black Friday. My total was $129 and I returned 1 item for a store credit only to discover they kept $1.08 of the $12.99.

Today they said their ad had a disclaimer that they would do this. To me this is fraud. I was still over the $100. Think of it, if they do this to a million customers nationwide it is big money.

I won't shop at Target again. I spent $700 dollars there last week and they are getting it all back!

I will also follow up with the Indiana Attorney General's office.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Jul, 2010 by   squeakywheel -1 Votes
Apparently Target has a return policy that has loops and holes that are known only to their own employees. You as the customer, find these "unknown" rules only when you attempt to return an item or items to their stores..

Yes, one should always ask about a stores's return policies. Target has their return policy clearly posted at their CS desk. However, what it doesn't say is that their are quite a few loopholes that they will use to stop you from getting your money back or a refund of any sort. Somehow, Target will attempt to put a wall between their customer and themselves. Again, another corporate giant that forgot it was the customer that has made them who they are today.

When you return something at a Target store, and you are denied, you have the right to ask the manager to review their video recording of that day/hour/register of when you purchased the item if they question if the item is theirs or if it belongs to you at all.

Also, report this to your state's weights and measures.
 27th of Nov, 2014 by   trvasi 0 Votes
Target stores online Black Friday sale is a joke. They advertised a 40" Element t.v. for $119.00, thatcould be purchased only on line at 6p.m. Thanksgiving day. I had there web site ready to go and at 6 p.m. hit the online order button, only to find out it was out of stock. I checked that t.v. earlier in the day and it was in stock for $239.00. If they are planning a sale such as this you would think that it would be available and well stocked. Customer gave me the run around spewing what corporate told them to say trying to appease me for there false advertisement. I spoke to three different individuals and the third told me that they were receiving multiple complants concerning the same item. He also stated that he could not understand why target would place such an item on sale if they were unable to fulfill. customers orders. I have been a loyal customer of target for years but after this experience "ll be cutting my red card in half and take my business to a reputable retailer that still believes in satisfying there customers and not pulling a bait and switch scam.

3 Top Tips for Finding College Aid