logo

Tagged.com
email account cancelled
3. (8 mins ago)
OurTime.com
I cannot find a way to reach this company aside from emails
4. (10 mins ago)

56 HARRIS STREET
Durham, England
United Kingdom
Phone: 01325 263717
I contact TARA PHYSIC, MEDUM BECAUSE i WAS TOLD SHE COULD HELP ME .
She offered me a free reading as I explained it was worry about debt and finances also destiny
I got a free reading that said I was going to come into a lsot of money which would eleviate my problems but she said I had a lopt of bad vibdes around me whhich needed removing and she coud do this for a fee of £99 I hafe tried to contact her to explain this is one of my problems I have no money but she keeps saying she has not received my e mails ? HOW DO I CHECK HER OUT AS I BELIEVE THIS IS A SCAM OF SORTS IF IT IS NOT I APPOLOGISE BUT TO BUILD SOMONES HOPES UP LIK SHE HAS AND THEN IGNORE THEM IS NOT GOOD BUSINESS HAS ANYBODY ELSE HAD THE SAME PROBLEMS ? I WONDER
Comments United Kingdom Arts & Humanities
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Sep, 2009 by   Melissa L +1 Votes
Definitely sounds like a scam to me. If she knows you're coming to her because of financial issues, then asks for money? No! I wouldn't trust her!
 19th of Oct, 2009 by   kerrie69 +1 Votes
lol I took her up on my free reading and she said similar stuff to me but also offered me a cheque for a possible £300.00 as she might use my case in a book????? When I asked her for more information regarding her more in depth reading I just kept getting the same circular email that sent me to a page so i could pay her£79.00 pounds. one of my email suggested she keep the £300.00 in place of doing the reading ...so she would obviously be quids in and guess what?...yepm you guessed it I got the same email saying she hadn't heard from me and would I like to pay her £79.00 to know more...I am happy to be proved wrong but from what i can see its just one BIG con!
 22nd of Nov, 2009 by   tray1971 0 Votes
the same happened to me. i wouldnt ask for financial help if i had the money what tara was asking for its so easy to beleive someone like that i also have an evil force stopping me from having money so she says.
 28th of Dec, 2009 by   KayB 0 Votes
I kept getting emails from Tara, at first she wanted £79.00 but i didn't respond she then wanted just £69.00, again i didn't respond. The last email was down to £39.00! She has told me too that I am coming into money but some evil force is preventing it. It sounds like a big scam and a total waste of money to me.
 14th of Jan, 2010 by   siily girl 0 Votes
Yep. just click my user name and see just how many she has ripped off. Its shocking.
 17th of Apr, 2010 by   stephenmichaelbin 0 Votes
She is a very evil lady (or is she a lady) she says there are dark forces in my family and somebody is connected to the occult and they are stopping me from happiness, money/love. She will rid me of these forces for a fee. Does she think we are all barking mad. I feel deeply for those who ARE vulnerable and desperate, who might believe in her. She is an evil greedy wicked (not human) being!!!
 9th of Jun, 2010 by   debbiedolittle 0 Votes
if i were you go on to the site my physic family an sign in to it and it doesnt cost anything u will not beleive how many people there have had the same emails from tara but theres a few more out there, if i were you DONOT give any payments to so called physics you do not no its just crazy i like many of you got the same emails which become a bit threatening after awhile but i just laughed them of and deleted her from my emails but please do try the my physic family site its really good and helpful you can get readings on there if someone is drawn 2 you as long as you dont ask for a reading but theres lots more interesting things on the site also
 29th of Jun, 2010 by   sarah_jane22 0 Votes
I at first got a free reading from tara and some of the things she said was true about me and i was actaully amazed she was so spot on.I then decided to go ahead and have a reading with her for $99 where she told me on specific dates that i would come into great sums of money from the lottery or similar, was told that i would meet the love of my life but i can only have this if i decided to take her help apparently i have negative forces around me and someone or something is stopping me from having everything i want this is what it said:There is an opposing force (some kind of evil eye) that wants to attract bad luck into your life, and is threatening to create an occult block around you.
I want to get to work specially for you, sarah, and proceed with the GREAT RITUAL OF TELEPATHIC TRANSMISSION, followed by a number of extremely effective telepathic transmission sessions that we’ll do together.
This is what i read and thought wat an absoloute load of crap everyone has had their fare share of badluck in life and not so good times but to try and tell people that they have an "evil force" surrounding them is just rubbish and not a very nice thing at all.
I was offered the telepathic transmission firstly for $599 then a week later i didnt respond and it dropped to $399 then $299 then finally to $99.
I recieved an email from tara today and i continue to ignore her emails i think its disgusting that someone can do this to people i genuienly first inquired because i was having a stressful time and wanted some guidance with my life and just an insight on whether things would be gettin better for me, as i do believe there are physcics out there that help people and do good for people and police, however this woman is a total scam artist and shouldnt be alloweed to operate, how can you live with yourself telling lies to people everyday i wouldnt recommend anyone to get more than a free reading from this tara its a scam all lies and ripping people off u shud be ashamed.
 10th of Sep, 2010 by   denofrio 0 Votes
Got the same message from same person! It is definitely a scam! They want your money so they will be the forunate ones. Best way to get rid of negative & bring positive is to say your prayers. A great website for this is prayer.la give it a try. P.s. I just said a prayer for you that God will bless you in whatever your needs be.
 12th of Oct, 2010 by   rockchick2000 0 Votes
I unfortunately fell for this and have paid 3 installments of £13 i demanded a FULL REFUND and I received a reply saying I would receive my refund in the second email she was preparing for me
Then I kept getting the circular email saying she has not heard from me and can't undestand why I don't want to take advantage of help and skills.

The problem is I have spoken to a psychic before and they said if they really want to help you they they wouldn't charge you especially if you were in that much trouble.

I think it's a scam too unfortunately I don't think I will ever see my money again but if I do I shall let you know.
 4th of Feb, 2011 by   jimmackenzievizsla +1 Votes
Yes - me too,
Why do some people prey on the vuilnerable. Am off work with stress related illness, and Tara's email seem manna from heaven. Went ahead and paid two lots of £20 (money I can't afford). Any change in my circumstances - none. I now have to cut my card up and get another, as well as save my money for better things! Don't be tempted!!!
 6th of Mar, 2011 by   eli +1 Votes
i also contacted tara, i asked her when will my boyfriend propose she sent me a email back to say no and that she can see hands reaching out to harm me, it scared me and has made me worry that im guna lose my boyfriend although he always says he, s going to always be with me, she has made me very insecure even though what my boyfriend tells me, my friend said anyone can pretend to be a physic and that tara picked up on my worrys and she took advantage of me!!!
 12th of Apr, 2011 by   DeborahGene +1 Votes
WOW..I had just googled the name 'tara' and this complaint board came up! Instantly confirming my own suspicions of "tara" being a scam.
Thanks every one for the coments and experiences shared with this looser.
I'ts too bad that people like that take advantage of other peoples feelings or misfortunes. I am at a low point in my life and when I recieved her "message' I became hopeful, as many of you also have.
We need to stop this person and others like her.
 12th of Apr, 2011 by   eli 0 Votes
i know and the fact that it, s all lies to she sent us all the same email and yes i did fall for it ther, s another one who keeps sending me emails numeroligy saying im going to miss the window of opertunity thats coming my way if i dont listen to them basically pay me some money they all should be sorted out they pray on our misfortunes and make us insucure just like tara did wth me she, s on facebook to ive blocked her and even blocked her on my email and yet i still get emails saying tara is watching over you they cant get away with it!!!
 17th of Apr, 2011 by   wifey monty 0 Votes
me to, i had the same, saying something very bad was going to happen to me in 3 days but she could do a ritual and undo all the nastyness that one person was creating, said i was going to recieve a gift of 90 pound in the next 2 days, which of course i didnt, , she said she had to contact me as she had a dream about me last night and was worried, oh it makes you laugh doesnt it, so anyone out there, dont believe a fall for any of it, its just a way of making money on her/his part, just dont be a fool and fall for it,
 17th of Apr, 2011 by   eli 0 Votes
what a horrible person he or she is i thort it was just me personally that got that letter how amazed i was when i seen on here that everyone got the same one, you, ll be suprised how many of these so called mediums are knocking about, there is one of my local radio station called pheobie who is really good i would go and see her as she does one to one she could show tara a thing or two haha!!!
 24th of Apr, 2011 by   cdamouse 0 Votes
LOL, psychics are a joke. Come on people, if they are TRUE and REAL, they already know your name, and reason why you contacted them. But what do they ask? Can I have your name, and how can I help you? I used to believe in them too, until I grew up. Go to Dani Johnson.com. Awsome spritual guidence. STAY AWAY FROM PSYCHICS!!! They are ALL frauds
 24th of Apr, 2011 by   eli 0 Votes
i agree every question ive asked they dont answer what you want to hear load of s... will look up dani though thanks!!!
 24th of Apr, 2011 by   cdamouse 0 Votes
Dani is a great inspirational speaker. She really has the answers to practically any question. I have been listing to her for about a year and a half. Thankfully she doesn't preach. I and spiritual, not religious. I hate the hypocrites at the churches. That's all there is. I believe in my heart that she will lead to your answers that your searching for. Spend your hard earned money on good and logical things. Which makes more sense. Spending money on a psychic, or go to a book store to expand your mind. No one can tell you that spending money to better yourself and expand your mind is a bad thing. Good luck dear
 1st of Jun, 2011 by   Dante J. Dummer 0 Votes
i just did my reading and i hope that doesnt happen to me if it does i know how to get her my family is in political jobs.

PayPal Fraudulent Practices