Tara

Posted:

psychics and the like?!

psychic medium
United Kingdom
i am not actually complaining, but i just want to know if tara is a real psychic as i cant find much about her on the internet other than the fact that she seems to want to help.so, in this sensitive area i would like your opinion.tara asked at first for around 139 pounds for help on blocking negative energies and the such, i didnt answer, so as time passed, the figure got lower, which is absolutely fine, i am thinking of going for it.it is reasonable at 20 pounds.hoever, this s tarted as a free reading, the problems being that in the reading appears ominous occurences etc, do u think this strange, such as scam.i can check it a s scam in my toolbar or unsubscribe in anycase, bu twondered on youropinion if this is scam or just a real psyschic hotline? many thanks.
Complaint comments Comments (1088) Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Arts & Humanities

Comments

9th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
l to have had emails from this so called Tara what a fool l was to get the free reading she is one sick person to think she can play games like this with so many of us thank god l never sent her any money
 10th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hi, I recently contacted Tara one night and I was like let's see what this is all about, so I requested a free reading and I actually forgot all about it until I wen't through my emails and there it was, and there were quite a few pages actually but the scary thing was it was all true every single thing that she had mentioned was in fact the thruth, and I'm sure I never told her that much about myself, in fact I'm positive I didn't give her any input on my life at all.I have been subjected to quite a lot of pain in my life which at times can make me feel a little vulnerable although I'm not the sort of person you wan't to take for a ride either.I made it quite clear to her that the word's Jack Pot had me thinking, please don't just don't and she replied with the same reply that she send's to everyone.I'm really fascinated how she knew so much about my life and my personality it was impossible for her to know everything single problem I was facing in the past, present and future, so instead of judging her I have opened my mind to try and understand her, Instead of passing judgement. I wan't to make something clear with everyone here that feel's they have felt manipulated and taken for a ride, just so Tara can make a quick buck, I understand you totally, you can't take advantage of people especially people that are turning to you for guidance and help, I won't tolerate that behaviour from anyone so if you feel it you feel it.I just don't know what to say I paid her nothing and everything she said was the thruth. I also have a story to tell you about psychics when I was twenty I took myself to two of the most well known psychics in Sydney, Australia I wen't to the more expensive one on the Monday and he did my reading which was word for word accurate, everything he said happened to me in my future detail for detail, so I made sure I wen't to another psychic the very next day who was right on the other side of town and he charged me seven hundred dollars less then the other psychic the day before had charged me and to my surprise he told me the exact same reading as the the psychic the day before, so there is something to think about before we judge these psychics.Did you ever think when Tara talk's about these dark clouds thats her way of describing a period of darkness in your life, I don't know I can't say I'm not Tara and I'm not psychic, I'm just trying to be rational here.I also dislike it when someone try's to force or con money out me it is the biggest turn off, keep away from me, I can't stand shop assistance that try to pull the force tactic's it's just ugly I don't want to buy anything they have to sell they take the fun out of it . Well I thought that I had to share this with you and I hope this has given you something to think about. Oh and please I known people have to get paid and nothing comes for free we all know that, so if you feel like it's a scam and your really that bothered by it contact the Department of fair Trading and have them investigated.
 10th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
Would the real Tara please stand up !!!
 22nd of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
All This Information Seems So Crazy... She's Been Helping Me. EverytimeShe'sTold Me To Play Da Lottery I've Hit. Idk What Da Case May Be But Im Sceptical Now.
 24th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
I agree with people here. I have emailed her for the "free reading" using a few different email accounts I have to see if she is as she claims. Then to my not so surprised mind all the emails were the same word for word. This was 3 different accounts. Now she has finally said I can pay $14.95 for a full astral chart and readings and pay in 3 easy and low monthly installments.
She is a fake and one just figures if 1000 people pay the fee of $14.95 she just mad an easy $ 14, 950 for a few alarmist emails and that is not counting the ones that paid the full amount of $400. Please just stay away from this lady and her emails.
 27th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
Oh God... I just paid 15$ CAD to get lottery numbers... She said I would win about 50 000$ in the following months... I feel so dumb...
 5th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
OMG so nearly got sucked into this so glad I read this site, I think it is shocking these people can tap into people's weaknesses like this and try to scam money I'm disgusted I hope something or someone acts on these posts and stops this scam.
 9th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
I dont know what to belive she sent me an email saying amirah are you going to make the same mistake you did 3 years ago, did any of use get this.
 11th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
The messages in the emails are sent out automatically by computer and are all generic (which means that everyone gets the same messages, with just their first name added).
 16th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hi to all people contacted by Tara the Medium, i was also contacted by her via e-mail saying that i had alot of evil influences around me and that i would be coming into alot of money, and that to find out how i was going to have to pay her 3 installments of £28 of which i agreed. she then contacted me again saying i could have a special ritual but it would cost a total of £300 which would be taken in three installments of £100 or in full. they say you dont get anything for nothin which she proved to be true so please BEWARE!!!
 20th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
well tara you should remember me. My name is mark jackson. You sent me a letter saying i would get a ring and a check. So i sent it back to you with the $55. And now i have not herd from you since. why is that. Have you used me. I was looking forward to getting it from you. Y have let me down.
Hope you read this. you have let me down

get back to me
MARK JACKSON
 21st of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
You'll be lucky! She's had yer money and now sod yuh! How did she send you a letter, anyway? You don't give con merchants like that your postal address. It just ain't done!
 23rd of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
This Tara fool is sending me information that she knows the lotto numbers and she'll make it all possible... for 3 easy payments of $14.99... What a load of CRAP!!! Im trying to get a hold of her and make a deal that if she gives me the numbers, and I win... I'll split the winnings 50/50... guaranteed!!! She don't have a contact us page though... So sad...
 27th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
wow i wish i saw all this before i pay 20 Australian dollars, i feel like such a moron ...:(:(
 28th of Mar, 2012 by    +1 Votes
Good One rudyb
 2nd of Apr, 2012 by    +1 Votes
I knew this was a scam as I put my name as Scrotum Breath and now I get emails addressed as Dear Scrotum. Its a computer pulling off this stuff and I believe its a guy. Ahahahah I guess he won't be going to heaven, dumb ass.
 6th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
Rewards Central in Australia http://www.rewardscentral.com.au/ use Tara Medium in the offers they provide to members. I have informed Rewards Central repeatdely that Tara Medium is a scam without success. I responded to an offer from Tara Medium for a supposed free reading that would have ended up costing me quite a lot of money. Same scare tactics as other people have mentioned.
 6th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
If you believe this shit you will believe anything... get with it pedro. I could tell your fortune as well as this person... don't be a sucker...
 14th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
Tara, it seems, is a p.o. box number in the U.S.A. Very easy to get this person or persons back if they've scammed you - email the serious fraud department of the American tax people, the I.R.S. and give them all the details you can and also say you believe they well may be defrauding the Government out of tens of thousands of undeclared dollars and need to be seriously investigated. The powers the tax investigators have are awesome and Tara and the likes, would be in for one almighty shock when their door gets that heavy knock.
 14th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
Report this person the the U.S.A. serious tax fraud dept of the I.R.S.

Tara Medium Logo Tara Medium