logo

Lease Finance Group LLC
Took $587.35 from my bank account over a matter of 1 1/2 years
4. (25 mins ago)
The Bottled Wealth Holdings
Boiler room wine investment scam (Con't)
5. (34 mins ago)

TapJoy Complaints & Reviews - Never plans to fulfill their agreements

TapJoy Contacts & Informations

TapJoy

Posted: 2011-11-27 by    I have for months been trying to get Tap

Never plans to fulfill their agreements

Tapjoy
I have for months been trying to get Tapjoy to fulfill their agreement with me. I was to be approoved for a Discover Card, which I did. In return I was to recieve 42 spins on the winspinwin wheel. Well, they give you the run around. When you send them information and proof of completion. They do not even contact you back. I call this fraud.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Nov, 2011 by   SaadTapjoy 0 Votes
Hi Olisbos,

My name is Saad and I work for Tapjoy. I am sorry you have had this type of support experience with Support. Can you please send me your Tapjoy ticket ID, I will investigate and get your issue resolved. Please email me at skhan@tapjoy.com.

Regards
Saad
 17th of Feb, 2012 by   lasheil +1 Votes
tTey also never honor their Netflix promotions either, even when you have proof, they tell you it is not proof they are looking for. The 'welcome' email sent from Netflix themselves apparently isn't enough.
 1st of Feb, 2013 by   Terryrox +1 Votes
Same guy that contacted me.He monitors this site hoping to stop its RIP OFF VICTIMS from reporting to state BBB.THE STATE SHOULD SHUT THE THEIVES DOWN NOW.
 1st of Mar, 2013 by   Scott Karbiner +1 Votes
Agree wholeheartedly. Tapjoy is a scam. I completed an agreement and met all requirements. I sent them proof and their response was that they couldn't get proof from the purchaser (MACYs) on offer #2138304 and that if their website has issues or something went wrong it's MY fault. They then immediately block the e-mail so you can't even reply. I am going to make my life's work to ruin this company. Nowhere in their agreement does it say "complete an offer and we'll sent you points only if we feel like it". I have friends who just finished law school. I honestly think this should be a class action lawsuit. Anyone agree?
 4th of Mar, 2013 by   Terryrox +1 Votes
Hey Scott.If there ever is(and sure as hell should be a Class Action you can sign me up.One exec just informed me they don't give a damn about complaints.These are the most arrogant FRAUDS I've ever had to deal with.
YEA SAAD, IM TALKING ABOUT THE OTHER PRICK FRIEND OF YOURS, MARTIN.
 22nd of Jun, 2013 by   Mzperpl 0 Votes
Total scam!!! I've completed 3 offers. Haven't received any reward points from Tapjoy. I've emailed them directly 3 separate times and NO response.
If there is a class action suit, I'm down!
I cannot understand why this scam company is allowed to do this and get away with it!
It's not fair!
 23rd of Jun, 2013 by   SaadTapjoy 0 Votes
Hi Mzperpl

Sorry you are running into this issue. Please send me the Tapjoy support Ticket ID's so I can investigate and get you a resolution.
Send email to me at skhan@tapjoy.com.

Regards

Saad
 23rd of Jun, 2013 by   Terryrox 0 Votes
Fu*k you saad.The SOB banned my account after I confronted him with all the same BS you people have been put through.Hey saad if you lowlifes were honest ALL THESE PEOPLE WOULDN'T BE COMPLAINING HERE.And thanks for denying me access to getting ripped off!

Bogus Black Friday Ads