logo

Kamera Kids/Sutherland Models
Unprofessionalism
2. (26 mins ago)
Geico Insurance
Fraud: adjusters committing fraud in arizona
3. (54 mins ago)
IBC Bank
Awful customer service
4. (55 mins ago)
Plenty of Fish
Fraud and cheating
5. (55 mins ago)
Beachwood Success Method
Fake charge and they sent me wrong contact info

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

SWREG Inc., Eden Prairie, Minnesota Complaints & Reviews - Unauthorized charge!

SWREG Inc. Contacts & Informations

SWREG Inc.

Posted:    Valerie

Unauthorized charge!

SWREG Inc.
9625 West 76th Street, #150
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
www.swreg.org
Wonder how long SWREG, Inc has been taking customer's money and has never delivered a working software? And why no one has been able to shut down this organization, are they a front for some type of terrorist group...

Comments United States Software & Games
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Apr, 2008 by   Cody Bedford +1 Votes
We have had the same problem and we are now going after www.SWReg.org also known as www.SWReg.net and www.cardquery.com all the same company if they are so good why so many names and no customer service number! They are a bad company to deal with i am finding complaints all over the place and lots of customers have unautorized charges they need to be blacklisted and put out of business they are owned by digital inc i became clear to me that there are so many smaller complaints and no real one spot for people to read about bad online sites so i came up with www.BBBofEcommerce.com please start reporting business's that do this so we can become powerful enough to help monitor and blacklist online nightmares! They also promote sales from a scam software company www.alstrasoft.com which rebranded to www.revou.com due to all the complaints i will do my best to track and warn people of companies like these thanks Cody www.BBBofEcommerce.com Any programmers or deveoplers willing to donate time to build the site please contact me at Cody@xeleven59.com thanks
 18th of May, 2008 by   Cody Bedford +1 Votes
For all consumers the more sites you put your complaint on the better! www.BBBofEcommerce.com is up and running feel free to check it out or leave a complaint. Also if you deal with great companies make sure you leave a good feed back on WWW.BBBofEcommerce.com
WWW.Swreg.org WWW.SWReg.net Digital river and their 600 companies and www.CardQuery.com all seem to have similair complaints all over the place of unauthorized charges and they sell this service for back up registration they make it seem like you have to get this service which seems to be nothing more then a scam just a way to get your money! Beware they get your credit card and youll end up having unauthorized charges and no refund youll end up having to cancel your card over this company!
Beware
Cody
 8th of Jun, 2008 by   emily 0 Votes
i have never heard of this company until i had a payment come out of my paypal account i have never used any of thier services and do not know why they have taken£78 ($115) from my paypal account readers beware!!!
 14th of Jun, 2008 by   Cody Bedford 0 Votes
Well i have to say the more i post or google the more i find about www.SWReg.org Scams and Complaints How come this company hasnt been black listed or shut down by the attorney general!!! And the BBBofEcommerce.com is doing its job make sure you post your complaints on there too the more www.SWReg.org gets complaints the more it will cost them in the end!! And make more people aware of them. Now i do have to admit it took me some time BUT i did get www.SWReg.org to give me my refund after i had to let them know doing a 400.00 unauthorized charge is a felony and the officers of the company would be liable sure got their attention lol and some michelle actually tried to tell me that the buggy scripts and support from alstrasoft was a great company and great support wow is she being paid on the side by that company because if you google either alstrasoft or swreg and put complaints scams or nightmares youll get tons of pages so i dont know but she needs to learn how to google!
WWW.BBBofEcommerce.com and http://www.complaintsboard.com helping to warn unknowing consumers !
 26th of Aug, 2008 by   edgar filletti 0 Votes
I have both clonedvd but I could not download the programme
my order no is #U28933580
wath camn i do
 27th of Aug, 2008 by   edgar filletti 0 Votes
MY order no #U28933580

I could not Download the Programme and I want my money Back
 27th of Aug, 2008 by   AC 0 Votes
There are two names here for this company (1) Swerg, Inc. (2) Swerg.Org They did not send me a download link by the email for the software I tried to buy. I called my Credit Card Co. and failed a complained about them and also told them about this website"Compaintsboard.com" so they can black list this merchant if their investigation find these people guilty. I am getting my money back. You have to file a disputed charge on your credit card with your credit card company.

Secondly what I learn from this experience that this website does not give any phone number, their location, email addresses or live support on online. So never buy a thing from the website who does not have such contact information. I kick my self not to check such information.
Surf safe!
Allen
 27th of Aug, 2008 by   AC 0 Votes
Please read "Filed a Complaint" instead of "Failed a complained"
 30th of Aug, 2008 by   LIsa 0 Votes
I ordered this in good faith yesterday & have not gotten any where with their program, I tried all day yesterday & again today. I have sent an email telling them I want a refund. What a crock this company is.
 1st of Sep, 2008 by   edgar filletti 0 Votes
I Been writeing to you for some time but i never got any reply from you this must be very bad compony I was charged for clone dvd but antil now I could not Download the programme
my order no u28933580 I want my money back
yours
edgar filletti
 3rd of Sep, 2008 by   Lori 0 Votes
I just got my Visa bill and there was a $33.80 charge on the bill from DRI SWREG, INC. Cardquery.com.
Never heard of these peope, never ordered anything on line. I am calling my cc issuing bank and disputing the charge as well. Thanks for the feedback, it made me realize I was not losing my mind! OTHERS BEWARE!
 4th of Sep, 2008 by   Jessy 0 Votes
Please contact SWREG at https://usd.swreg.org/cgi-bin/msgwizard.cgi and we would be happy to look into the charge for you.

Regards,

Jessy
SWREG Team
 13th of Sep, 2008 by   Michel EUVERTE 0 Votes
Here is the email I sent today to contact@swreg.org. But this adress seem to not exist since I received a back message telling the email is impossible to be delivered.

I send you this message because I can't send an email through yous customer system.

Yesterday I have ordered this day MyDBConverter (Order Number : U29242684)
My credit card has been charged.
I have received an email from SWREG, but there is no download link in it.

The email said :
Key: Invalid order. Please contact author at:
But this link doesn(t work !!

So I ask through the email SWREG system for a download link in order to get my software

This morning I have just received an email from
David A Barajas [info@dataquestsystems.com]
with this download link :

I effectively got a software from this link, but when I have installed it, I understood it is a free demonstration version dating of 2004 !!

So I think there is a real problem with this seller and I ask you refund to me my money back.

Michel Euverte
France
michel@euverte.com
 26th of Sep, 2008 by   Alpinist 0 Votes
On 9/12/08, I ordered an upgrade to a software product through swreg.org. Within an hour several unauthorized charges began appearing on my VISA card. Fortunately, VISA noticed the unusual activity and phoned me so we could freeze my account and reverse those charges. I have not way of proving that swreg was responsible for the unauthorized charges, but VISA has turned the case over to the FBI for investigation.

Regards,

Tim
 30th of Sep, 2008 by   Claudette Holder 0 Votes
Early this month I tried to buy a software that would lead to a business opportunity SWREG INC. using my VISA card but got nothing, they even gave me a FED TAX ID Number Which is 35-2308811 and order number US 9183434 . I need help in recovering my $106.85 This is surely a scam,
 2nd of Oct, 2008 by   shelby steele 0 Votes
9- 24-08 On my birthday, I decided That I needed to get a job. This company posted a data entry work at home crap, it sounded so interesting. So I decided to get into it but there was a charge. so i payed. Not knowing this is a BIGGGGGGGSCAM.
I WANTED MY MONEY BACK. I have been trying to get my money for the past 2 weeks. I have gotten no reply from those stupid emails. I cant get a phone number to contact those people. and it is starting to frustrate me. I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK...

Wed Sep 24 18:55:51 2008
Order U29421734
This link will enable you to print a receipt
(URL expires in 7 days)
1 Premium Membership

Registration

Download link:

If you need program support or assistance for this item please contact
the vendor at support@ultimateonlinejobs.com - please do not
 7th of Oct, 2008 by   Roy Timberlake 0 Votes
I too have been robbed
 14th of Oct, 2008 by   DENNIS MEEHAN 0 Votes
IT LOOKS LIKE I AM JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHERS BOUGHT A PROGRAM THAT DOS'NT WORK EVEN THOUGH I HAVE GIVEN THEM ALL THE DETAILS OF THE FAULT I.E THE MESSAGE THAT COMES UP ON THE SCREEN WHICH IS THERE FAULT. AND HAVING SENT 4/5 E-MAILS AND I DID RECIVE 2 E-MAILS OFF THEM ASKING WHAT THE MESSAGE
ACTUALY SAID AND AS I HAVE SAID THEY GOT WHAT MORE CAN I DO BUT ASK FOR A FULL REFUND OR THEY
CAN FIX IT FROM THERE SIDE I THINK THATS ONLY FARE AND I HOPE ALL OF YOU SHOULD DO THE SAME THING
LET ONE THEM CALLED BRENDON HE SEEMS TO KNOW WHAT TO DO?. MY ORDER No u29642915. SO IT'S MONEY BACK OR FIX IT PLEASE.
 15th of Oct, 2008 by   John 0 Votes
I CAN NOT BELIVE THIS COMPANY!THEY JUST RIPED ME OFF $264.00 FOR PRODUCTS I DID NOT RECIVE.I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET INFORMATION ON WHERE MY PRODUCTS ARE OR MY MONEY BACK BUT THERE SO CALL WEB CENTER myhelpHub.com KEEPS GIVING ME THE RUN AROUND.THIS IS B.S AND THIS COMPANY WILL BE SHUT DOWN.STAY TUNED PEOPLE! EVERYONE WILL KNOW ABOUT THIS COMPANY.
 16th of Oct, 2008 by   Annie 0 Votes
I have the same problem too. I have quite a few order pending for them to refund me.I have been seeking refund for about 1 mth yet there is still no replies. Be it i contact the seller or SWREG.

Consumer Financial Protection Agency