logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
aolloa.net
No order, communication or updates about my order
2. (5 mins ago)
Sally Beauty Supply
Horrible workers
3. (6 mins ago)
allrightshoes.com
Seller refused to take order back
4. (7 mins ago)

Posted:    oldtamiyaguy

No contact

Suttell & Hammer, PS
Washington
I have called and left message on ther voice mail and have no t called me back. Went to there offices and asked to see someone. I was told that they would call me have no call to date.
Comments United States Collections Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Nov, 2010 by   SeekingJustice22 0 Votes
Suttell & Hammer has moved! I went to their Bellevue office a month ago and the offices were all empty -- probably due to the fact that an unhappy "customer" attacked their office with an ax (no kidding--it's on the internet). I called their office yesterday to get their mailing address. It is: P.O. Box C-90006
Bellevue, WA 98009 I obtained this by speaking with one of their many paralegals. Good Luck everyone. I'm currently going through Summary Judgment with them. I've spent hundreds of hours doing research over the past several months. If I win or get it dismissed, I'll let you know.
 17th of Nov, 2010 by   Jagreen 0 Votes
I just lost to a summary judgment, the judge did not listen to a word I said. I filed for appeal, we will see what happens...
 12th of Dec, 2012 by   nwdutch 0 Votes
This debtor is a real trooper. Fighting slimes like Suttell & Hammer is worthwhile; it is also great that this creditor records his battle on the internet. I can only hope he or she will continue to post comments.
 12th of Dec, 2012 by   nwdutch 0 Votes
If you are a debtor being contacted by Suttell & Hammer, do yourself a big favor: go online and browse the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA). That Act will show you how to begin to deal with this low-life law firm. After reading about the FDCPA, continue your research by browsing on Google--"Debt Buyers." Your journey will be of genuine help to you and will educate on methods to resist this law firm and other filthy, pathetic law firms that pursue charged-off debt bought from banks, etc. Knowlege is power.
 7th of Nov, 2013 by   Getting a laugh 0 Votes
Suttell & Hammer is a law firm, can’t say they are a good law firm but nonetheless, fill in your own blank here____. What I can say is that from my experience is that the attorneys are most likely just out of law school and may or may not have actually passed the bar exam. This practice is common and legal think of it as Ma Suttell and Pa Hammer getting cheap and incredibly stupid worker bees. I will disclose I have debt, at the time of this posting it is a whopping, wait for it . . . $1, 906.70. I question their business savvy to go after such a small amount with such drama and expense. But, hey I love me some unnecessary over the top drama, lol! I laugh because they can’t even get an autopay full set up correctly. Trust me on this one, they have spent much more than the $1, 906.70 to collect on me by calling me on the phone and having me served legal documents by the county sherriff’s department, sending out letters. Okay, I admit they pushed my buttons and I have made unnecessary phone calls to them just to mess with their profits. This firm is so disorganized and poorly managed it is hard not to mess with them, it’s too easy.
Their staff of “legal assistants” does not seem competent and they also “transfer”, (more likely are fired), to other departments on a regular basis. I translate this practice as; they got some kids who think they are in sales to collect debts and given the job title of “legal assistant” to make them feel important. Seriously they are some of the dumbest people I have encountered. Can’t get upset because they really think they are something special, after talking with them I just shake my head and laugh at their expense.
They, attorneys and staff, really are that dumb. No really, they must have obtained their law degrees online.
You can bang your head against the wall easily with this group of young and dumb “professionals”. My advice to everyone dealing with this group of idiots without their village is: 1. Set up autopay – this puts them on notice, and 2. Document, document, document all interaction you have with them. And have a good laugh.
 12th of Feb, 2014 by   AngryBoy5 0 Votes
I dealt with them last year and finally settled a debt with them. I corresponded on 2, but after the first one was settled, I never received a response on the second debt. That was summer 2013. Today I discovered my entire bank account had been garnished.
Per advice on another blog on this subject, I checked court records. They had filed back in Nov 2013, the hearing was Jan 2014. I never received any notice that either of these things were occurring, so therefore had no ability to respond.
Sleazy, sleazy practice, and I would think, illegal.

Top 5 Holiday Scams