logo

monthly youth
payout checque
2. (8 mins ago)
Super Street Signs
Slow delivery or never getting my package?
3. (12 mins ago)
Immigrants

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Stratford Company division of Caye Home Furnishings, New Albany, Massachusetts Complaints & Reviews - Not complying with warranty

Stratford Company division of Caye Home Furnishings Contacts & Informations

1201 West Bankhead St
New Albany, Massachusetts
Phone: 662-534-4762
cayefurniture.com
We purchased a Stratford Upholstery sectional new in April of 2009. Shortly after that, the upholstery started literally disintegrating (see picture). I contacted the store, which went out of business shortly after that. I contacted the company and have been corresponding with them via email. The company has refused refund or replacement. The company has offered to send me enough of the same fabric to recover the sectional at my expense. I refused to accept the same fabric and feel they should send me a different fabric and have it recovered at their expense. Although the representative I have been corresponding with (Since July) has been very nice, I asked to be referred to her supervisor on November 11, and I have not heard from them since.

I am not sure if I will receive any satisfaction regarding my warranty claim, but I wanted to warn others that this company has not complied yet. If my claim is fulfilled satisfactorily, I will post that as well.

J. Splichal
308-623-2586

Stratford Company division of Caye Home Furnishings

Comments United States Furniture
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Nov, 2010 by   Ken Oran 0 Votes
I am looking for a replacement cable for my Monte Carlo Loveseat. Item # is U3438W3T7S42911, and Style is U3438 W3. Serial number is 2070229710. The original cable broke off at the handle, so I need to replace it.

Please provide parts and ordering information.

Thank you!

Ken Oran
kojomojo@sbcglobal.net
 7th of Nov, 2010 by   Ken Oran 0 Votes
Replacement parts
 26th of Aug, 2011 by   GRyerson 0 Votes
The cable broke on my Stratolounger recliner sofa. I've been looking online for a couple hours for a replacement part. I stumbled onto a news item from July 2010 saying that Caye Furniture, the parent company of Stratford and Strato-lounger products, was going out of business. That was over a year ago -- which explains why we're having so much trouble finding parts or getting the company to answer calls. Good luck, folks!
 7th of May, 2012 by   Chris DeRosier 0 Votes
I have an item #3798750120639, Style 379875
PEMBROKE RKG REC W/MSG
001206-39 CNTL#014589 SHOP#421321
SERIAL #4084340321
Recliner and i lost the a/c adapter to plug it in and operate the massager.
Can you help me find the replacement?
 2nd of Jan, 2014 by   Alwilda 0 Votes
I'm trying to get a replacement cover for a seat on a chair I purchased by your company PA-25459 is the number I got off one of the tags it is one of the end pillows. Can you help please.A divison of Caye Uphostery.

Health Care Without Insurance: $100 a Month