logo

Pure Med Spa
Beware of them
4. (24 mins ago)
Buyincoins.com
False product description, no refund, no exchange
5. (26 mins ago)

Straight talk wireless

Posted: 2011-01-27 by    Michael

Garbage

Straight Talk Wireless
I got a straight talk phone about three months ago. It seemed like a good idea at the time. Im in college, needed a cheap phone, the appeal of the wireless internet was there too, seeing as most people have droids/iphones/whatever now. I had been with verizon for a number of years, but they piss me off to no end (thats another story). anyways i plopped down $100 for a phone, and $45 for the unlimited plan. 2 months in i started getting the 30 dollar card, i dont go over 1000 texts per month (since im not a teenage r-tard that only communicates this way) and i was surprised to see that i didnt run past 30mb of data seeing as i check my facebook on it about everyday.

Things were going good. Too good.

Then my phone started turning off. again and again. I still had my receipt from the original purchase. 87 days in my phone was dead. Took it to walmart, of course they wouldnt exchange/refund/ be helpful in any way. I guess i should have expected this from a phone thats obviously targeted towards drug dealers and illegal immigrants. They told me to call samsung tech service, despite the obvious hurdle of not having a working phone.

But my saga doesnt stop there. I made the second mistake of buying another phone. Had to call from a friends phone to try to activate it. ended up in an hour long conversation with someone who barely spoke english and wasnt any help. They said to put some codes in which they read to me. well i did and guess what? nothing happened. They said it could take up to 24 hours to "activate on its own". 5 days later i still dont have a working phone. my old plan just ran out and i lost my number. ie- the same number that i have been putting on my resumes and job apps. FML

so right now ill try calling them again, well see what happens.

on the whole its the deal could in theory really be a great alternative to verizon/at&t/whatever. however it is just so poorly implemented and customer service *** so bad that you really need the luck of the irish or some unicorn blood to have a good overall experience with it.
Comments United States Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Lottery Scams