logo

Star Career Academy

Posted: 2011-04-12 by    Biglex

Fraudulent

Star Career Academy
I attendended star career academy, because I wanted to further my education and skills to put myself back on the job market, and make more money. Star academy is downtown newark, a couple of blocks away from the welfare office. People enroll in school to keep their benefits, further their education, so they can get a good paying job and not have to depend on the government. Star academy takes advantage of people by having these people enroll promosing externship, and employment placement. The director corey has a strategy to discourage the students in the middle and end of the Moduales, so that way he does not have a problem placing students on externship. I caught on to what corey was doing. I asked him some questions in a very professional manner, and he said he was done with me, and how dare I ask him questions and challenge him. the next week I got kicked out. I'm am comming for you Corey. In the best legal way I know how.
Comments United States Education
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Jul, 2013 by   Newjersey13 0 Votes
I strongly agree. My daughter started last October and I have not heard one positive revirew from this school. My daughter attends the school in New York City. I have to help do the leg work to find an externship position. This school is a fraudulent school and I want my money back. I am going to complain to the media about this school.

Beware of Phishing Scam!