logo

That's Scrap Inc.
Silver bullet cutter
3. (44 mins ago)
OurTime.com
I cannot find a way to reach this company aside from emails
4. (1 hr 7 mins ago)
CitiBank
Fraud
5. (1 hr 22 mins ago)
robecart.com
I just wanted to make a comment on how happy I am with Robecart.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Spa Lady

Posted: 2011-09-25 by    what34

Cancel contract

Spa Lady
So I signed up for spa lady, a gym membership. the lady told me that I can cancel at anytime I just had to pay a 150.00 cancellation fee. I called the head office 2 times to try and cancel they wouldn't let me. The lady told me different then what is on the contract. I made a stop payment with my bank so that SPA LADY can't take money from me. They are pissed and now I have collection agency harassing me with phone calls. All I wanted to do was cancel my contract.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Sep, 2011 by   zveez 0 Votes
 28th of Sep, 2011 by   sankara11 0 Votes
I strongly agree with her.I am also facing similar problem.I wanted to cancel my contract.they are not letting me to do.Don't sign any contract with Spa Lady.I didn't give payment details, they are making calls everyday.
 30th of Dec, 2011 by   Donna3 0 Votes
Well it's nice to know I am not the only one. I signed up with them 3 yeas ago and what a joke all promises to help me figure out what type of exercise I needed went down the drain on my first visit the girls where so busy talking to each other that they did not even bother with me except to tell me to go on the treadmill that was it. I was so disgusted that I never went back now my 3 years is up and I tried to cancel but they want 1 more payment argh this is only 29.00 but with all the bad service I just don't want to give them 1 more penny.

The Lice Lady's Tips to Keep Your Child Lice Free