logo

Posted: 2012-02-18 by    Duane Schneider

MIXED NUTS

SOUTHERN GROVE?
Green Bay, Wisconsin
I was eating mixed nuts from Aldis, then I plucked out of my mouth a Rock that looked just like cashew. I was lucky I didn't break a tooth! I have the rock and the can of nuts it came from. Should I pursue this any farther?
Comments United States Food
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Feb, 2012 by   Tiro 0 Votes
Contact the manufacturer and continue to enjoy the rest of the nuts.
 24th of Aug, 2012 by   SSGER -1 Votes
Sounds a really stupid complaint.
 12th of Feb, 2013 by   Beaugrand -1 Votes
Food products like nuts shouldn't contain rocks. It's a valid complaint. Aldi promises 100% satisfaction, you should take the can of nuts, the rock, and your receipt back to Aldi and get a refund.

My complaint about the same product is a very strong taste of bleach. I've had this problem before, always with mixed nuts but from several different brands.
 12th of Feb, 2013 by   Tasha123 +1 Votes
I think you should notify the company. They might give you a refund and a few coupons and an apology. I have a question about banks. Can you please see my complaint and give some advice? thanks
 4th of Feb, 2015 by   Christal 151 0 Votes
We bought the Southern Grove Roasted & Unsalted Sunflower Kernels Net Wt 10.5 oz, Best if used by 09/18/15. They are made with Canola oil and IT WAS RANCID!!! I would like to be able to contact the company, but there is no contact info. on the package. It only says Distributed by ALDI Inc. Batvia, IL 60510 So I'll try to find a phone # for them. This product is poisonous. Don't buy any nuts from Southern Grove. They use RANCID GMO CANOLA OIL FULL OF P"ESTI"C"IDES is what I'm guessing.
 3rd of May, 2015 by   ChristinaFaye217 0 Votes
I buy the unsalted whole almonds pretty often and I'll have to say that when I'm eating them I don't sit there and examine them but tonight I happened to look at the almond and seen a little hole that went all the way thru the nut. I decided to break it open instead of putting it in my mouth and man am I glad! There was actually a worm in it! Yes it was dead and apparently dried out from how ever they process the nuts but still. Pretty gross. You can best believe I'll look at my food a little more closely before putting it in my mouth! I've attached some pictures here for everyone to see. This is no joke!

Lottery Scams and Online Coupons