Sooner Ride Transportation

Don't ever transport a patient thinking you will be reimbursed!

Sooner ride Transportation....Atlanta, Georgia - main office Regional office for Oklahoma is in Oklahoma City. Don't ever transport a patient thinking you will be reimbursed. It may happen, but you are one of the lucky ones if it does. I drove 245 miles of which they only reimburse $.20 per mile but in my case not one penny. I forgot a doctor's signature on the mileage reimbursement form and I called Sooner ride and they told me to ask the Dr. to send them a letter on their letterhead stating the date the person was discharged and they would reimburse. I did this and I also did it for another person that I transported. I picked one up in Tulsa and took him home (50 miles from where I live although they Do Not pay you from where you came from -only from the place you pick them up to where you take them. The other person was in McAlester and both lived in Hugo Ok. I called them one last time and they said they never got the letters from the Dr.'s and basically to start all over EVEN WITH THE TRIP NO'S which they gave me I told them to forget it! I'm writing this to warn others to beware and whatever you do if you transport anyone be sure to follow all guidelines to the letter or forget about reimbursement - no matter what they say. I have lots of documentation and am going to try to fax a complaint directly to SoonerRide but I I don't think the fax number they gave me is bogus... Steer Clear!
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful?

9th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
Jay with Immediate Care called me the night before my son's appointment & told me they had to pick him up 2 1/2 hrs. before his appointment. My disabled son with life threatening health problems waited out in the heat for 45 mins. before they picked him up. When my son was finished with his appointment @ 11:30 I called them & told them he was ready to be picked up. They didn't show until 2:00 to pick him up. Then they tell me he's not there & they can't do anything about it. So I called Ivan @ sooner ride. He tells me the driver was driving in the parking lot & couldn't find my son & they had to leave him where ever he was at. I call the Indian Resouce Center they told me they couldn't find my son inside or outside in the parking lot & they didn't know what happened to him. So I had to call the police in Pryor & Tulsa to fill out a missing person report. The police couldn't find him. Finally after 2 1/2 hrs of pure torment for me my son calls & said they had picked him up after all & he had been in the parking lot the whole time waiting on them but he didn't know the car. No one ever called me to tell me they did pick my son up. This was all uncalled for & put me through living crap for no reason. Mean while I'm stuck in an electric wheelchair at home in Pryor & no way to find my son & that bunch took I don't care attutide. I have heart problems too & I thought I was going to drop dead at any second because I was so worried about my son & my heart was really missing up. These companys really missed up big time.

Contact Us