logo

theft, lies, decet

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Soldiers Angels, Pasadena, California Complaints & Reviews - Stopped Funding Wounded Soldiers Program

Soldiers Angels Contacts & Informations

Posted:    wounded soldier

Stopped Funding Wounded Soldiers Program

1792 E. Washington Blvd 91104
Pasadena, California
Phone: 626-529-5114
soldiersangels.com
Just recently Soldier’s Angels has decided to discontinue funding for a rehabilitation program for our wounded warriors at the Fisher House, located at Fort Sam Houston TX. Our servicemen would receive therapeutic massage, facials, exfoliating body wraps, pedicures and more.
These were all very beneficial treatments for our wounded, and now Soldier’s Angels decided to cut the program. We are not sure why Ms. Patti Patton-Bader (founder of Solder’s Angels) would do such a thing to the soldier’s. These programs would give our troops something to look forward to on a daily basis, while residing at the Fisher House. Most of the injured do not have their family near by to care for, so this is just another way they can relieve the pressure and feel at ease.
It seems like they would rather spend there donations on materialistic things, instead of supporting healing services that get emotional and physical results. I’m not saying they are completely bad, because they have done many other great things for our men and women in military. All I’m saying is the therapeutic services MUST continue!!!

Please help us get the program started again, send correspondence to pbader@soldiersangels.org with your comments and feedback.

Sincerely,
WOUNDED SOLDIER

Comments United States Non-profit Organizations
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Feb, 2010 by   Wisconsin Stylist 0 Votes
Facials...? Exfoliating body wraps...? Pedicures...? there are soldier's that are missing arms and legs and minds... I would think that they would be better helped by the monies then paying for facials, exfoliating body wraps, and pedicures. My research of this facility shows there are a lot of things going on there... all of which benefit many... I know that I would prefer my donation to go to getting a “Dad or Mom” a prostatic arm or leg rather than a pedicure which can be donated by local facilities as a good will gesture. I know we donate our time by doing various services for the wounded at our local facility such as facials and manicures and we pay for the suppiles out of our pocketbook.
 1st of Sep, 2010 by   Desert Denizen901 0 Votes
Sometimes feeling human is more about the luxuries than the necessities. Ever been hospitalized and wishes someone would just shampoo your hair or clean your fingernails? Who are we to say what benefits these men and women. If they want cotton candy for breakfast, give it to them! They deserve whatever they want, not what we deem appropriate.

The Escrow Scam