logo

Shopgoodwill.com

Posted: 2011-12-08 by    handsome

Auction Item Broken in Mail

Shopgoodwill.com
I won an auction on shopgoodwill.com for a wood carving. When I received the item, it was not properly packaged and had broken. I could glue it but the break will still be visible and I didn’t bid on a broken item. I have sent emails 3 times and had no response. It has now been 7 days since I received the item and sent the first email. It says they will respond in 24 hours. I want my money back! I told them I want to return it and want all money back and I cannot get any kind of response from them.

This was only my second auction that I won from them and I won’t bother anymore. The first auction was a “lot” of items and the item I really wanted was broken when it arrived, but it was broken before they shipped it. They only took a picture from one side of it and didn’t say anything about it not being whole. I emailed that seller and they refunded part of my money. I figured it was a fluke so I bid again (months later) on this carving. No more. Shopgoodwill.com is a rip-off.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Dec, 2011 by   shopgoodwill 0 Votes
Hello,
I'd love to assist you, but I can't figure out who you are from the information posted here. Please send an email to info@shopgoodwill.com with the item number in question and I will assist you in obtaining that refund.
Sincerely,
Ryan Smith
shopgoodwill.com
 20th of Aug, 2012 by   ctdisappointed 0 Votes
Hello, I too had won an auction. In the pictures and description no where does it state that the car model that I won and paid for was already started. The description was misleading and they came back and said "As IS:

Buyer beware!