logo

Drive Time Credit Corporation
SIGN UP FOR CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT
4. (34 mins ago)
Old Country Buffet
did not return money prompt after their own mistake.
5. (56 mins ago)
Exclusive Furniture
Terrible service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

SHOPAVC - America's Value Channel, San Jose, California Complaints & Reviews - Until now not refunding my money

SHOPAVC - America's Value Channel Contacts & Informations

SHOPAVC - America's Value Channel

Posted:    Amor Caubang

Until now not refunding my money

Amor Caubang
San Jose, California
I had returned the Jewelry worth less than 1800 last July 24, 2009. I talked to Melinda from the customer service last Aug 31, sept10 and 21, also I talked to Shehira last sept. 18; and today I spoked with Isis regarding a refund. They kept on delaying and delaying. I guess they have no plan of refunding it back to me. Please help me to settle this. I need advice. If I will ask help from a lawyer how much do you think I need to pay.

My sincere thanks for having time to read this.

Amor
Comments United States Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Jan, 2010 by   gemmy 0 Votes
They are very slow and take at least 2 months. The thing to do is immediately contest the charges with your credit card company. It will still take 2 months, but in the meantime you won't owe interest on it. I did a lot of business with them and got some excellent deals (and some not so good). Every return took 2 months for the credit to appear. When you return them, be sure to get a delivery confirmation from the post office. Once the return has been delivered, contact the cc company to contest the charges. I always got my money back but it took a while. They use the "float" on your dime.

GSN does the same and are actually even worse.

The best ones to deal with are JTV and GemsTV. GemsTV will credit with a day or so of receipt. JTV will credit in about 2 weeks. Good luck.

Traps & Techniques For Depriving Travelers Of Their Identity