logo

Munnik Basson Dagama Inc
identity account
5. (1 hr 7 mins ago)
Leor Skin Care
They started to steal from us

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

SHOPAVC - America's Value Channel, San Jose, California Complaints & Reviews - Until now not refunding my money

SHOPAVC - America's Value Channel Contacts & Informations

SHOPAVC - America's Value Channel

Posted:    Amor Caubang

Until now not refunding my money

Amor Caubang
San Jose, California
I had returned the Jewelry worth less than 1800 last July 24, 2009. I talked to Melinda from the customer service last Aug 31, sept10 and 21, also I talked to Shehira last sept. 18; and today I spoked with Isis regarding a refund. They kept on delaying and delaying. I guess they have no plan of refunding it back to me. Please help me to settle this. I need advice. If I will ask help from a lawyer how much do you think I need to pay.

My sincere thanks for having time to read this.

Amor
Comments United States Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Jan, 2010 by   gemmy 0 Votes
They are very slow and take at least 2 months. The thing to do is immediately contest the charges with your credit card company. It will still take 2 months, but in the meantime you won't owe interest on it. I did a lot of business with them and got some excellent deals (and some not so good). Every return took 2 months for the credit to appear. When you return them, be sure to get a delivery confirmation from the post office. Once the return has been delivered, contact the cc company to contest the charges. I always got my money back but it took a while. They use the "float" on your dime.

GSN does the same and are actually even worse.

The best ones to deal with are JTV and GemsTV. GemsTV will credit with a day or so of receipt. JTV will credit in about 2 weeks. Good luck.

Success University Fraud