Posted: 2013-02-14 by

Sensa - Intelligent Beauty - Dr. Hirsch
40 S Walkup Ave
Crystal Lake, Illinois
Phone: 8479759318
Dear Sirs/Madames, I purchased a sensa trial for 30 days. I cancelled the trail within the 30 days and if I cancelled the trial within 30 days they were not supposed to charge my card. They charged my bank account 89.00 and some change the day after the 30 days was up. I returned the product to them unopened and waited for my refund - no refund came. This was in November of 2012. It is now February 14. 2013. Each time I speak to them they tell me because I disputed the charge it is being held up in their charge back process. My bank (which I have an exellent relationship with) has communicated to me that Sensa is refusing to work with them, refusing to give my money back and stalwarting, i.e. not returning phone calls. etc. They are essentially criminals. I don't understand why the state of California doesn't shut them down.
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful?

14th of Feb, 2013 by    -1 Votes
There is no easy way to lose weight, eat right and exercise, people think they can eat what they want and lose weight by sprinkling stuff onto their food are fools...

Contact Us