logo

Seed Capital

Posted: 2011-05-26 by    Jerance

Bad service

Seed Capital
Seed Capital claims to generate working capital for a potential business owner by contacting credit card companies and opening up credit lines in the business owners name. This comes at a cost of $5, 500.00, which is not worth their efforts. Seed Capital has ripped me off for $5, 000.00!

Never provide them with your credit card information because they will not fulfill the terms of the contract. They charge your credit card and do not provide the services detailed in their contract. After contacting my bank to reverse the charges, I was told Seed Capital contested my refund.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

31st of May, 2011 by   Industry_Leader 0 Votes
PLEASE BEWARE. This complaint was posted by an unscrupulous competitor with absolutely no track record or integrity, and must resort to making libelous claims in a cowardly attempt to illegitimately gain business. This same competitor has plagiarized our contracts and marketing materials, verbatim, which as a result has caused us to file a federal trademark infringement lawsuit against them.

Here is the indisputable TRUTH about Seed Cap: We have raised over $100 million in start-up financing for our clients since 2008, we have assisted over 3000 aspiring entrepreneurs realize their dream of business ownership and are the premier lending partner for over 100 franchise partners.

The internet unfortunately allows individuals and companies of questionable moral fiber post slanderous statements about any party. As such, we implore you to conduct your own quality due diligence. Please contact the BBB and you will find that we have been awarded with their prestigious accreditation and maintain an A rating with them. Also, we ask that you contact our offices directly and we can provide you with literally hundreds of referrals from both clients and Franchisors that refer thousands of clients to us each year. Once you have completed genuine research and ignore the bogus conjecture within this complaint, you too will be unequivocal that Seed Cap is the premier business start-up consulting company with a flawless reputation and unmatchable results.

We look forward to assisting you in realizing your dreams to business ownership,
The Seed Cap Team
 3rd of Jan, 2014 by   Pissedoffatseedcapital 0 Votes
This company is a ripoff!! They are LIARS and charged a credit card that I didn't authoriZe them to use. This was also done against the terms in a contract and after asking my bank to reverse the charges because the company said they would but never did, I get documentation of them contesting it even when their own representative (who by the way was the first liar and caused all this to happen CHRIS CELANO) said it was an error! This company can NOT be trusted!! They are liars and all they do is falsify PERSONAL credit card applications and have multiple cards opened in your name rather than the business like the contract states. STAY AWAY FROM THIS UNTRUSTWORTHY COMPANY!!
 30th of Jan, 2014 by   Kuddles 0 Votes
I also was taken to the cleaners by this company. They are suppose to establish credit in your business' name so your personal assets are not affected. That is why you incorporate your business. $50, 000 was all that we asked for because that is all that we needed. They get over a $100, 000 just so they can charge you $3, 000 for each $50, 000 they get. The contract states business credit and we only got $27, 000 in business credit cards. My credit score went from the 800's to 641. They also charged my husband $3, 000 for credit counseling, ie, line of credit, etc. They NEVER even spoke to him on the phone. I challenged the charge with the credit card company and they ruled in my favor only to have Seed refused pay it back. They also set up an email account in my husband and my name and apply for all these credit cards and they initially did mine, (my name was no where on the business) and lied about my income. I am on disability and do not even make $15, 000 a year but they put my income down as $177, 000.00. I have the contracts to prove all this. When my husband was charged for his "consulting" I was told she was going to take it off. Yeah right. They say that when a complaint if filed it is someone in competition with them and unscrupulous. Well I am not in competition with them and I am a very honest and try to always do right. They are the liars and schemers.

Are You A Shopaholic?