Sebastian County Dhs

conspirocy to commit fraud

sebastian county dhs
Fort Smith, Arkansas
Phone: 4793583628
The Sebastian county Dhs has kidnapped my 2 boys when I was arrested at a neighbors home for a potpipe that did not belong to me and I can prove it. They lied on the sworn affidavit and I can prove that as well with the actual police report. No one not even the prosecutor will allow me to charge the worker with the false affidavit. In the meantime they have my children please help me. Valerie 4793583628
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Family & Relationships
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

11th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
This country is out of control, and based on the satanic answers of Chowderhed and Paul Vance its getting worse.

Understand the prosecutor is NOT your friend, he is a creature of the corrupt justice system... you think he would work to help you mess with his friends?

No first get on TV, radio, youtube, etc... also hire a good family law lawyer, the court system only works if you have your OWN representation.

If possible post your concern on the lawyer website avvo.com there you will get free advise from lawyers on what to do next

Good Luck! Keep fighting!
 31st of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
The Sebastian Co. DHS has wronged me. They are dishonest, and false and inconsistent. Their purpse is to do what's in the best interest of our children. I can't a get anything done. At the same time, they work for us. We pay them with our tax dollars. I am interested in finding people that are in the same boat i am. I know that DHS has legitimate cases however, they have taken mine, and others way too far. Please contact me if you are interested in filling a complaint. I can assist in Affidavits and communication with the Court and local politicians. Unless DHS is stopped they will conitnue to harm people and their children.
 19th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
I agree. .I have never dreamed I would have to live like this . They are not doing right by my kids either...they are miserable and will always be tortured by this...I'm in!
 13th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
They took my baby cousin after I fought 17 months passed everything and sold her to a woman that couldn't have children in Scranton, ark. Have all proof she should have been raised by me. She has 3 little sisters in family. Hired lawyer, paid almost 4000. He told me everything would be OK, don't worry, well they've had her since Oct now, everyday feels my heart has been ripped out. Even brought her home every wed for over a year. Dhs in Johnson county are corrupt. They lied on stand like was nothing. Please help bring Chloe home. I fought from 18 months to 3 years old :(
 27th of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
I am a mother of a 4 and 5 year old. My now ex husband choked me back in March of 2013 and come December 9th, the day of my DIVORCE, not custody battle, my ex husband lied on me and my children were taken that day due to - their words- 'failure to protect' which is bullshit because the day he put me in the hospital back in March, I was leaving him, hence why he attacked me. So apparently because he choked me, I endangered my children. Apparently because I wanted to leave him before he hurt me physically, and i was taking my babies away from the maniac, I am wrong. I am jumping through hoop after hoop with DHS and Maria Haynes of Sebastian county is a joke of a caseworker. My daughter is being bullied by WestArk Children's Shelter and Sebastian County DHS Office. I have NO drug/alcohol/domestic/etc charges. I have a CLEAN record entirely. I have a 3 bedroom house, electricity, water, gas, beds, toys, food, a job. Everything a parent and children need to be safe and happy...I need help. The children's shelter lies to my children. Von tells my caseworker and children they can call me every night but I have only ever received phone call weeks ago. The day before the PACE Evaluation when the transport lady and I had to rush my sick 5 year old son to the ER because he apparently had been sick since the 11th of January and supposedly had been taking medicine for 6 days...Yet he was still sick and had to be rushed to the ER. My children are still sick here on the 26th, though they are supposedly being taken care of at the WestArk Children's Shelter. How does 7 day antibiotics not help my children? Why was I not informed they were sick on the 11th? Why is Sebastian County DHS punishing me for my trying to protect my children? Why did my affidavit say I stayed at the Sebastian County Beaten and Battered Shelter then left without a safe place to go...even though their records show so clearly that I have never been there? Sebastian County DHS needs to be investigated because they are pathetic liars that just want more money in their pockets. Disgusting swine. Tearing apart good families.

Contact Us