logo

CHEVROLET ONLINE LOTTERY
email Scam from hileman.15@osu.edu
2. (1 mins ago)
TideStore.com
Not only are they terrible to customers, but the quality of their stuff is HORRIBLE
4. (8 mins ago)

seasonmall.com

Posted: 2011-06-20 by    anonymous_001

Cheap knock-offs

SeasonMall
These guys have posted beautiful pictures on their web site of clothing and dresses that have absolutely nothing in common with the actual rug that you will receive in the mail. This company is based somewhere in China. Shipping takes > 30 days. They do not have a real customer support service. When you try to contact them you will realize that it is actually an unreachable Skype account. No phone number. They get back to your emails and reply in broken English 5-6 days after you have emailed them. The main point is that the product that you will receive is a CHEAP knock-off of some dresses and pictures they have probably stolen from other designers. The quality is beyond unacceptable. There is glue, threads, etc running all over the dresses which are made out of cheap and tacky material. Beware and DO NOT buy from this seller. They advertise with Google and that's how they get traffic to their scam web site.

Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Jun, 2011 by   Seasonmall.com -3 Votes
Thanks anonymous_001
for helping us to post our defects, such as the long processing time, the broken spoken english, so now some customers will accept our suggestion that prepare their dress earlier to make sure everything will be sure and will be kindhearted and patiently to make theirselves clearly so we will be more clear about their requests.
However, we have dealt with wedding and party dresses for near 10 years and we have the customers all over the world, most of them love our dress and appreciate our quality.We establish this online shop not as long as others but we try our best to make sure everyone get a good dress and an cheerful shopping experience, we added our onlie Skype beside to the tranditional contact methods such as email and telephone to make the communication more easily, we can not reply all the emails in 1 hour but we sure we replied them in 1 day excetpt the weekend or holidays .
About our dress, as mentioned above, we try our best to make every dress beautiful, we have no stocks but tailor the dress according to the order to help the dress fit well and prevente shiping the dress that some others used.All the dresses are handmade and the beadings and sequinces are sewed piece by piece by the skilled tailors, all these need about 15-20 working days, take the delevery time into account, it needs about 30 days in total.
We cannot let others shut up but try our best to improve our customer service, dress quality as well as the online shopping processes, so as to make customers satisfied.

Last, thanks for all the customers' appreciation and complain, all your effort help us to be much better.

Thanks !

Seasonmall.com
Tele:086-0136-21251824
Email:service@seasonmall.com
 1st of Aug, 2011 by   concerned citizen9 +3 Votes
Please be aware when ordering from this company. I ordered a dress in July which they made incorrectly, but the company is not willing to fix their mistake, I have all the proof that it is wrong and they admit it is wrong but will not fix it. It was for my sisters wedding. Horrible customer service. They did state I could send it back for a refund but then I am out the money it cost to send it back to China. They also suggested that I could take it to a local tailor and then they would provide me with a $15 coupon to use on their site. I am sorry but $15 will not cover my tailor bill and I will never order from them again, since they are not willing to fix their mistake. So please be very careful when using this company. I am out $140 and stuck looking for a new dress for my sisters wedding.
 17th of Aug, 2011 by   7126 +2 Votes
i agree.i would not recommendthis site to anyone.its bogus.waste of money and a complete waste of my time.i had full trust on this site but as soon as i got the dress, , ..man o man i was pissed.beware ya"ll..
 17th of Aug, 2011 by   7126 +2 Votes
btw...they said skilled tailors?pleaseee, get outta here.my 12 year old could do a better job then this.
 21st of Aug, 2011 by   jeric21 +2 Votes
please dont order from this SEASONMALL, i ordered the dress express delivery so i can get it the fastest but 30 days after i was still waiting for my dress so i e mailed them, thats when they tried to mail my dress. ..the dress came after the wedding( i was in the entourage) and i was very disappointed because the fabric was cheap, the dress was not the same as in the website and i complained but its hard to get a hold of them because its like a skype account, i e mailed and they said they will not refund because the dress came on time but did not...i spent $120 for nothing.pleeeeeeeease! dont order!!!
 28th of Aug, 2011 by   7126 +2 Votes
jeric21-
30 dayssss?wowww...and no refund??wth is that?then agian, iam not really surprised.these fags are up to no good..befour it was so easy to contact them, but as soon as i got the dress n complained, ..it was hard to contact them...n saposly sapose to get a 50% refund, they said they refunded me already, but its been 3 days now, , i emailed, etc...i even seen one of there peoples online on live chat but as soon as i asked about the refund, they clicked me out n signed off.this problem is happening to me right now, i honestly ..idk..i think i got scamed..i used a walmart prepaid card to get the fkdup dress i got so iam tryin to see if i could even get some of my money back if i called them(god, ...i hope so)wondering walmart p.card is in anyway connected to paypal...sigh...
fml, a wedding is in a week, n i wasted my damm time with these lames...if anything, iam gonna be one of those people that will have there damm site shut the F down, ...they even have a facebook page, n guess wt?they blocked me...i seen good reveiws on there page but somethings fishy...i think they use mutiple fake accounts to give there selfs good reveiws!
 30th of Aug, 2011 by   215girl +2 Votes
I ordered a dress from this bullshit ass company for my girlfriends wedding and none of the brides maids dresses matched I sent the dress back as per seasonmall requested within th 3 day time frame in wich I could get a partial refund...that was on 07/18/2011 and its 08/30/2011 I am sooo pissed I emailed them and no one has responded I dont know what to do to get my money back!! I want to call the local autharities on them!! and I want to slap the bride for even choosing to have BRIDES MAIDS DRESSES SHIPED FROM A LOW RENT DRESS SHOP IN FUCKING CHINA!!! if anyone can help me get my money back please reply
 2nd of Sep, 2011 by   whitney williams +1 Votes
Welcome to the website (the “Site”) of Light In The Box Limited. (“SeasonMall.com”). SeasonMall.com provides its services to you subject to the notices, terms, and conditions set forth in this agreement (the “Agreement”). In addition, when you use any SeasonMall.com service (e.g., Customer Reviews), you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such services, and they are incorporated into this Agreement by this reference. SeasonMall.com reserves the right to change this Site and these terms and conditions at any time.

econsumer.gov is a portal for you
 2nd of Sep, 2011 by   whitney williams +1 Votes
seasonmall /light in a box is the same company and I am on a mission to shut down this sweat shop. They took my money also and they have the nerve to think that they should keep my money. I sent back the dresses and I am fighting back for my money through pay pal.
complain to econsumer.gov is a portal for you
as a consumer to report complaints about online and related transactions with foreign companies. If we complain enough this business will learn not to cheat hard working people out of the little wealth we are trying to share in this recession.!!!
 2nd of Sep, 2011 by   whitney williams +1 Votes
p.s. the online chick, Jessica Parker is crazy and a waste of time and money and the spelling text messages must be from a 5 year old get a dictionary. your suppose to be a reputable business with skilled sailors sorry tailors .LOL
 8th of Sep, 2011 by   7126 +2 Votes
LIGHTINTHEBOX.COM AKA BEEBUYER.COM =SEASONMALL.COM,
NO SH*T RIGHT?LOL..N ABOUT JESSICA PARKER, SHE GOT ON MY DAMM NERVES, SEEM LIKE SHE DIDNT UNDERSTAND A WORD I WAS SAYIN, SHE REPEATS HER QUESTIONS AFTER I ALREADY ANSWERD HER, ...I GOT PART OF MY MONEY BACK BUT THAT DONT MEEN IAM HAPPY, THEY NEED TO USE THERE OWN PICTUES N NOT STEAL THEM FROM OTHER SITES, ..
NOT GETIN YOUR MONEY BACK, ?WHATEVER IT IS CARD U USED, CALL THE NUMBER ON THE BACK OF THE CARD N ASK HOW DO THEY HANDLE SCAMS..IAM NOT SURE HOW YOUR PERSONAL DEBIT CARD COMPANY WILL HANDLE IT BUT IF U USED PAYPAL OR A PRE PAID CARD, THEYLL ASK U TO FILL N SIGN A DISPUTE LETTER N FAX IT OVER TO THEM OR U CAN MAIL IT TO THEM..N THEY WILL N I HOPE THEY DO, , , THEY WILL HELP U GET YOUR MONEY BACK, I ALREADY TOLD THEM ABOUT THE SITES, ..EVEN THOUGH THEY DIDNT GET THE FORM BACK FROM U YET THEY WILL PUT IT IN THE SYSTEM REGARDLESS, SO EITHER WAY YOUR SAFE.LETS DO THIS LADYS, IAM PUTIN THIS COMPANY ON BLAST, LETS SPREAD THE WORD N GET JESSICA PARKER FIRED, LMAO..CRAZY B***H..
 29th of Sep, 2011 by   Cassie1994 0 Votes
Thank you so so so so much everyone!!! the website seemed too good to be true and it seemed really fishy when i noticed that on several different dresses some reviewer named "jean" had said the same exact thing. they obviously create different accounts to write great reviews. when i found all these HONEST reviews on this site it didnt surprise me. im so glad i didnt purchase a dress from them and i fully plan to tell everyone what a horrible site it is. THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!
 28th of Oct, 2011 by   Shirlley -1 Votes
maybe they don't make each of the dresses be nice, Luckily, my dress is very made nicely, here is a picture for the dress :)
my last time bought from another website in China, it was really nothing like picture, but i got refund from that seller,
my suggestion is do not expect too high for the Chinese dress they are cheap, but some are good quality, it depends on the price not which company. Wish everyboday good luck, lol

3rd of Nov, 2011 by   whitney williams 0 Votes
Seasomall, lightninbox, beebuyer stop trying to pretend that your name is shirlley or do you mean shirley LOL. Is this message from Jessica Parker!!! Please if this message was from a woman she would be wearing the dress to show us how it fits stupid duhhhhh. ALL WOMEN ARE VEIN A BEAUTIFUL DRESS EQUATES TO SHOWING OFF YOUR GOODS!!! Please try to use a real live woman next time to hold up the dress, good people if you enlarge the photo those are mens fingers it must be the skillllllllllled tailor lmao. It is over for these websites that is why they are trying to lie to us hard working Americans. Ps please get a dictionary and you have the nerve to insult the honest people of China who are not scamming people.
 3rd of Nov, 2011 by   whitney williams 0 Votes
please, that is one ugly dress !!!
 1st of Dec, 2011 by   Seasonmall.com +1 Votes
Firstly, thanks for the above complaints from the friends who may not satisfied with our dresses or service!
We could not change what the customers said and what the potential customer to think, we cherish every single word for both complain or appreciation!
Frankly speaking, everyone has a standard or ideal image in their mind when buying an item in both online shop or local shop, and the good thing is, they could try on and see the real items before they made the decision, and they can change freely if anything problem happened.But for online deals, especially overseas deals, they could not try on, or see the real item, touch the fabric and check the details as stitch, beading, ruffles etc., but they still bought the dress with their believe and trust! But, we could not sure about what's your ideal impression on the dress, we tried our best to make the dress as your customers' requests, we admit we may have something not so good as the requests, but we also need your comprehension and cooperation to solve the problem.We will deal with the problem according to the policies and try our best to make you satisfied.
Seasonmall.com does not mean to theft their money or cheat, she has hundreds of stuff and its own factory, she wanna serve every customer and makes them happy and satisfied! Every country, state, website even to a person has his own policy, So does Seasonmall.com! Some friends may think Jessica is not so good, but so you think a person who deals with problems according to the policies is a bad guy? thousands of customers shopping at Seasonmall.com, they may have problem, Jessica and her colleagues works hard to help to serve them, she's really a elegant lady. We wish the customers/friends could calm down and we can make an agreement on the problem, make you satisfied!
Some suggestions:
1, Contact our customer service center when problem occurred at the first time.
2, Check the company information as well as Contact us or ask questions via live chat before shopping.
3, Check the Size Chart and Color Chart and then Measure yourself or friends strictly according to the instructions and then make the decision. Different shop may have different Size Chart, it would be different from your Daily Wear or Bra!
4, Leave the wedding or occasion date and more detailed requests as remarks. Leave the right address and often used phone number.
5, Contact the customer service if you wanna rush order or change address, phone number or size, color at the first time when you find the something wrong.
6, Cooperate with our customer service representatives, take the pictures and explain the faults/defects of the item Clearly since they have to record and deliver all the information to workshop stuff to avoid the similar problem happen once more.
7.Wish you could read the above carefully before you shopping at seasonmall or other shop, Thanks for patient!
Trust Seasonmall and believe we wanna serve u better!
Wish u have a great day!
Seasonmall Team
 1st of Dec, 2011 by   Seasonmall.com 0 Votes
One more thing need to clarify, Seasonmall, is a independent online dress supplier and have no relationship with lightinthebox or other company, we have the authorized business license as Seasonmall.com in China.We welcome friends or customers to investigate or visit out company!
You may contact us via the follow methods at working time (08:30-18:00 UTC/GMT +8 Monday-Friday )
Live chat: http://www.seasonlall.com
Telephone:0086-010-85801971
Email:service@seasonmall.com
Skype:seasonmall.com

Thanks and best wishes

Seasonmall Team
 25th of Dec, 2011 by   whitney williams +1 Votes
Carrie, June 16, 2011
WORST BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER. I spent a lot of money on a bridesmaid dress that I won’t be able to wear due to the irresponsibility exhibited by Season Mall. I ordered a dress from Season Mall that was shipped in the wrong color and the wrong fabric. In trying to resolve this issue, I immediately found that communication was difficult – at times non-existent. The Season Mall website included instructions for customers who did not receive the correct item. I was instructed to contact them by phone, which was impossible as they do not list a number. I resorted to an email even though timing was becoming limited to fix the mistake. When I emailed Season Mall regarding my need to return the dress, I did not receive a response within 24 hours as guaranteed on their website. At times, I received no response at all. Season Mall eventually emailed me, days after my initial email and only after I contacted PayPal, stating that they would refund my money, but have yet to do so. ORDERING FROM THIS SITE WAS A MISTAKE.

Ann, August 19, 2011
i agree.DONT MESS WITH THIS SITE.THEY WILL SCREW YOU OVER…ITS KNOCK OFF DRESSES, THOSE PICTURES DONT EVEN BELONG TO THEM.HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, ITS ALWAYS A GIRL NAME JESSICA.SHE HAS NO RESPECT…SKILLED TAILORS MY A**, I COULD DO A BETTER JOB THEN THEY CAN IF I HAD A DAMM SEWING MECHINE.SOMETHIN WAS ALWAYZ FUNNY TO ME, THE MORE I READ ABOUT THIS WEBSITE(FYI, I WAS ONE OF THE CUSTOMERS)THE MORE IAM THINKIN THAT THEY USE DIFFERNT ACCOUNTS JUST TO GIVE THEM SELFS GOOD REVEIWS.WHEN U RETURN THE DRESS, THEY EMAIL YOU A FORM TO PRINT OUT AND RETURN IT WITH THE ITEM, THERES A QUESTION ASKIN WHAT IT WAS FOR..1.REFUND 2.EXCHANGE ..AND GET THIS..3..REMAKE…..PLEASE, NOT EVEN CLOSE.THESE GUYS ARE NOT WILLIN TO FIX THERE MISTAKE, AT ALL!!EVEN IF U SHOW THESE F***ERS PROOF THREW EMAIL, AND THEY KNOW ITS A BAD JOB, THEY WILL NOT FIX IT.AND YOUR STUCK PAYIN THE SHIP/HANDLEIN FEE TO RETURN IT JUST TO GET A DAMM REFUND, SO REALLY, YOUR JUST GETIN 50/60 BUCKS OF YOUR MONEY BACK..THIS SITE IS BOGUS LADIES, AS CUSTOMERS, WE EXPECT THE BEST, NOT SOME KNOCK OFF DRESSES THAT DONT EVEN LOOK LIKE THE PICTURE…THEY SAID TO ME IT WAS A REASONABLE PRICE ALL THOUGH THE SEWING WAS A LITTLE BAD, JUST CUZ IT WAS MADE WRONG, IAM IT MADE ME UPSET…ILL SAYIT AGIAN….UPSETTT….THERE ONLY WILLING TO GIVEME A 50% REFUND OR RETURN THE DRESS TO GET A FULL REFUND BUT I HAVE TO PAY SHIP/HAND….I REGRET PUTING FULL TRUST ON THESE GUYS, LIKE THE COMMENT ABOVE…..BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER!

Bettie, September 17, 2011

Tiffany, November 5, 2011

Ladies, I had myself doubting the dress i have! I searched and season mall’s website came up, and i was seriously considering ordering a new dress and selling my Alfred Angelo! (i bought it from a friend and was not certain it was something I would have chosen myself)
thanks for the words of warning! Hope everything works out with your disputed.

Ali, November 30, 2011
I had the same experience with them! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! I am a law student and from what little I know so far, this company in China is definitely not following American law. This company is definitely not following its posted policy on the internet. I had 3 days to return the dress, which I did. I sent multiple pictures of the dress to them, at their request (they would not allow me to return it without doing so) and I even took a picture of my own waist measured. If the dress was made correctly, it would have fit, but it was 3 inches too small. After complying with all their crazy demands, I then returned the dress and told them I wanted a refund. I also told them that I did not want the dress returned for any reason in two separate emails. After I finally heard that I would get my refund, which I still have not received, I got the dress back in the mail! Imagine my shock. Well, without opening it, I returned the package to sender. Needless to say, I am still writing multiple emails to argue my case. THIS COMPANY IS RIDICULOUS! NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!
These are testimonies from other websites ;
Good people who could make this stuff up seasonsmall is not the victim they still have our monies, we are also good hard working people and we are also beautiful" LADYS" who were cheated out of our monies!!!
 23rd of Jan, 2012 by   Jenny2345 +1 Votes
omg this is terrible! i just bought two dresses there. but right after, i realized that seasonmall seemed so weird. i've sent them at least fifteen emails saying i want to cancel my orders but they haven't emailed back. are they ever going to cancel the orders? or do they just scam you?
 24th of Jan, 2012 by   whitney williams 0 Votes
Please call paypal or your credit card company to immediately cancel those orders!!! please hurry !!!

Federal Government Job Fraud